This September, I'm going to be living on my own in an apartment for the first time as I go off to law school...

This September, I'm going to be living on my own in an apartment for the first time as I go off to law school, and I'd like to assemble a collection of fit recipes and grocery lists I can keep on hand so I know what foods I should buy to maximize gains while minimizing costs.

I'll contribute some stuff I have to this thread as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA
m.youtube.com/channel/UCLQ4X5SZ9pEf8tawZQm9Q_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gotchu senpai

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Rice keeps very well, as do sweet potatoes. Beets are cheap and so is cabbage. Learn to love the freezer.

Thanks, this is just about exactly what I needed

Hey user, I just got into law school too. Getting fit in the brain and the body before hand?

I tried this and it tasted not unlike diarrhea but oh well

>no mirin
Not gonna make it

Yeah, I got a full scholarship that's renewable for my second and third years, so I'm pretty excited. It's a second tier school but fuck it, I'm doing criminal law so I'm not going to be working for a big New York corporation anyway.

>sauteing in sesame oil
Bad idea, sesame oil has low smoke point like evoo
Add it after

could i just leave the seasoned chicken in a bag overnight in a refrigerator

Remember to take your alpha brain too

The presentation on this is image is awful but the chili is actually pretty good

I'm on a different device atm than the one with pic but its: 1garlic clove, half an onion, 2eggs,1canalbacore,1tbs flour, (chili powder tastes good to me mixed in). All mixed up and patties and cooked like 2 mins on each side, shit is tasty guys.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCLQ4X5SZ9pEf8tawZQm9Q_w

There is a lot of great suff there.

rather buy chili in a can

I want to deep fry stuff more often, but what do you do with the oil once you're done, just toss it out? I am a bit too frugal for that, seems like a waste yeah?

my grocery list usually goes something like this

>oats
>bananas
>apples
>yogurt
>brown rice/basmati rice
>chicken
>milk
>eggs
>veggies: spinach, broccoli, beans, carrot, capsicum, sweet potato
>garlic
>onions
>ginger
>chili
>90% dark chocolate if i feel like it

for breakfast i have oats with fruit and yogurt and for lunch/dinner i either have a stir fry/curry or roast some chicken and veggies. easy as fuck mate

You're full of shit. I drink these every morning and I look like garbage.

Did you see the ingredients? That's pretty much what it is.

he threw away the bag and then used all the ingredients that were in the bag, why not use real garlic and such?

>Ingredients: 12 lolrandums of internet cliches.