When will I finally be rid of my grotesque stomach? Am I doomed to have this body shape forever?

When will I finally be rid of my grotesque stomach? Am I doomed to have this body shape forever?

Pic is current, 5'5" 138lbs "before" pics incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuIbyvaMMPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

155 lbs

180 lbs

My heighest weight was ~190 lbs but I never took any pics because I was too embarrassed. So anyone have any advice for me? Just keep losing weight? Kind of discouraging that my most hated feature seems hellbent on sticking around indefinitely.

i'd still fuck you. Keep going, girl.

SS claims another victim

I like how you look.

Nice upper face too. Just keep going and doing what you're doing. Lose 10 more lbs and stay there.

Genetics senpai, you'll lose your belly, but in time.

Great job with the weight loss. Stay healthy.

You need to lose like 25-30 more pounds to look decent

>5'5"

Probably another 15-20lbs

I'd still throw you around my house a bit.

Looking much better OP and you're very likely to have the pouch until you lose more body fat. It's a natural feature on a lot of women women. You'll want to strengthen your pelvic floor and do a lot of lower and transverse abdominis to tug your organs back into line.

Fucking white nights

Nah, 10 more and stay there.

These two have low-test, small benis, or both.

fecking generous jew

You have no idea what you're talking about

I know what I'm talking about. 10 more lbs lost and she will be ideal.

nice gyno, fag.

double down and keep grinding it's the last few % BF that takes it's toll

My ultimate goal is around 115-120ish.

I feel like that will be the only weight where the pouch cannot exist. I thought getting to "normal weight" category in BMI (currently 23) would make me sooo skinny when I had fatlogic. Now I understand the struggle, despite so many coworkers commenting on how "skinny" I am. They are usually landwhales though.

Lower them body fat, you're doing good tho. Would smash, u have a sarah silverman thing going on

How would I go about strengthening it? I am pretty active, I walk around everywhere and have a physically active job. Besides that I don't weight train or do any specific routine.

Stop eating bread, OP. Bread is quiet possibly the worst food for you. It is empty calories. Over the years its become more refined and lost its nutrition value. Blah. Blah. I'm no health fag. I smoke weed. But you know what I don't do? Eat bread.

How's your bum? Seems like you need to do deads and squats. I would date you as is and I am husbando-mode, even if you smell like used diapers.

Take some ashwagandha, aspirin, and niacinimide every day. Easy mode

bby, if you weight train you would be perfect. Nice thighs.

start weight training u fuckin loser.

Actually I eat a lot of refined foods. Could that actually, scientifically be the reason why my belly won't go away?

My diet is terrible, I just eat less and it really has worked out. I have a smaller appetite than I used to, although I have poor nutrition I'm sure. I drink a blended coffee (no whip, soy milk) every morning which actually curbs my appetite. In the afternoon I will eat a small meal that is usually refined and calorie dense. I work fast food and am too busy/poor to cook so I'll get a free sandwich... usually ~300 or 400 cals. At night I might have another sandwich or wait until I get home to have a healthier and larger meal. Sometimes if I am hungry at college in the morning I will get a veggie or fruit snack from the overpriced cafeteria since they are so cheap.

Why is it that when a girl posts (decent or not) she gets flooded with positive replies

And when a guy posts he gets mocked and shat on?

Weighted leg-lifts are a good place to start. You really want to be weight training if you want to shape the way your body looks.

Is a positive reply?

U DONT HAVE ANY MUSCLE, YOU R JUST FAT AND BONES.

Meh, i like the little pouch in the front of the abs, sexy to me.
>on the toilet
Jesus fuck youre short

youtube.com/watch?v=VuIbyvaMMPE

I don't know.

Because men respond to men with aggression and shame as motivators.

Women don't respond as well to that shit so you get better results out of being reasonable and kind.

Are you that aussi-tist whos trying to spam every thread because it's 4am on the east cost?

if you are not losing weight you are not at a calorie deficit, there is no magic to it. Count your calories and eat appropriately. Throw in more cardio if necessary.

Pretty much this.

no this is the only thread ive posted in today.
different autist.

>fast food

Found the culprit. but it sucks, because it's literally your job and your around it all the time.

I got a job at Gameworks a couple months back and started eating their food regularly. Cue sudden weight gain thanks to burgers and fried garbage.

Start taking food to work. Have you tried applying for food stamps? (Assuming you're in burgerland). No shame in it and it can help with nutritional deficiencies, since "poor people" can't afford all the good stuff.

I stopped eating work food despite the freebies and I feel a lot better (and look better). Alternatively, just lift more. lol. You'll get there.

Women have it hard to diet
We need to eat 1200 calories a day to loose fucking weight

I'm 5'5" also that pic is when I was 180

This is 155

This is me right now, 138

Yeah butt needs work. Haven't taken back progress pic, so here is my first at 138

You have to start weight training if you want real results.

You look like my former boss's ex-wife. Your name wouldn't happen to be Mushke would it?

You are still fat, lose more weight. I'm a guy same height and weight as you are with more muscle mass but even I still need to lose few lbs of fat. You are honestly at least half a year of cutting from looking good in bikini. Just cut everything calories dense that doesn't fill you out of your diet like bread.

yes I am

Here you go

Just keep losing weight until you look good, do some cardio.

The main problem is that you have wide "upper hips" (wide and long iliac crest) due to the bone structure (pic related).

If you ask me, it's pretty unaesthetic and there's nothing you can do about it

Sorry famalam

>Could that actually, scientifically be the reason why my belly won't go away?

The actual scientific reason is that your body fat percentage is too high, and you have little to no muscle mass, even for a girl. This is due to you eating too much and not training enough. Read the sticky.

Also, you have shitty posture.

Got a booty thats got potential, hit the squats and do running, alot of it. Not jogging, not walking, RUNNING. Until your ass cheeks are on fire.

I would get food stamps, but I'm stuck living with my mom for another year until our lease is up. Really sucks because I pay $500/mo in rent (which is actually a tad high for rooms for rent in my area) and have to work 35+ hrs a week to support myself. I even go to school fulltime. I definitely would qualify if I didn't live with her :(

I hate running but I will do it for the booty

Seconded, sprints are one of the best Glute targeters. Squats recruit, but sprints have a much higher %.

hollow rocks, deadliftss, and the mother of all ketogenic cuts?

It's a meme, so are bread-posts.

user I know the feel. I'm 123 lbs and still have the gut. Just gotta keep cutting and lowering body fat, it's a shitty area for most women because it's the fat that goes last. Having a little bump there is normal though so don't go too far unless you want to win competitions.

>toilet roll on the sink
Do people trust you?

>the bread meme again

Fuck cardio. Lift more.

Also, if you're serious about losing weight and getting in shape: lifestyle change. This means completely changing the way you approach everything you currently do.

No more fast food! NO MORE FAST FOOD. You got excuses? Well, enjoy your mediocre existence then. Want to be the best and have the best body? Start acting like the people that do.

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.

Post nudes

pls b in london

> Im kinda chubby, guys!
> Is this because of my genetics?
> Or because im fat?
> Its so hard to tell!

you can be fit on fast food

It's lose, woman.
It's hard to tell really, but it sure seems like it. I actually have to eat even less because PCOS is a douche and a half and I'm pretty short.
I ate 500-800 calories almost every day for over a year now. I'm starting to lose it. I'm starving all the time without the massive amounts of fat I once had.

drop your bodyfat%. Listen, its not like its fucking rocket science or summin

> I need to make an entire thread on this refugee hating forum, to realize i have to do squats and lose a bit of weight to acquire a nice body

Its okay because you are a woman, and every woman is as ignorant as you.

But i swear i even see guys making threads like these.
Makes me so fucking mad

>I will do it for the booty
Good. Keep a record of your progress too. Work your glutes like niggas work their bicepts, pecks, and shoulders: make em big and juicy. And when youve made it, and you fucking better, bring dat ass back here and show that fucker off.

>eats shit food
>doesnt lift weights or train core in any way
>"w-why do i have a fat stomach"

How are people this stupid?

>le no cardio meme
Fat fuck detected

>train core
Thats how you get muscle senpai, not gow you lose fat. Unless you believe the target area meme

I'll jerk off to your picture if it will improve your self esteem. Just say the word

She has no muscle.

training your core will reinforce proper posture in the abdominal muscles, which cascades out into all kinds of other postural benefits throughout the body- which in turn benefits the body's efficiency and power.

don't ignore the core

155 and 138 look almost the same

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This pic gives me anxiety. That toilet looks like it's about to break.

Work on your posture, lift weights, eat clean
We all gonna make it brah

I remember you
I remember this thread
You asked the exact same thing before

>5'5
>Male

I am so, so sorry

Goddamn it why are fitness people so cringeworthy

Thanks user. I thought so too. And OP read the sticky.

Where did your penis go?

Women don't use 4chin

Finally