Everybody is ranting about me gettin fit. Especially about drinking water habit...

Everybody is ranting about me gettin fit. Especially about drinking water habit, so basicly I am drining mostly cold tap water, no tea, no coffee, no sodas. and natural juice sometimes. Is this wrong in any way or just they are retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458357
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Water is water. They are retarded.

Everyone generally needs to drink more water, but that doesn't have much to do with getting fit. I mean yes, you'll need to drink more water if you work out, throughout the day. And even moreso if you take supplements.

That's probably where this idea comes from.

Also, yeah, if you generally drink your calories and want to lose weight, one of the best ways to do that involves restructuring your caloric intake so that fewer calories come from fluids.

What about water temperature? Drinking cold water all the time is fine?

> I drink water guys!
> Is this wrong, guys ??

How long have you only been drinking water? Sounds like it hasn't been for long I don't see any other reason why you would try to rationalize that only drinking water is "retarded" in any way.
Either way bro keep up the good work. Its tough breaking shitty habits and you're always going to try to convince yourself they weren't shitty to begin with.

About month right now. The worst thing about breaking with habits or just any change is always dealing with opinions of others. Thanks for good words man.

How about you stop being a bitch do u

>natural juice
If it's not you buying fruits and squeezing it outta them, it's shit.
I too drink only water and espresso coffee sometimes and it's the best.

Im tryin my best at it :X

That was exacly what i meant by natural juice, apple+orange+carrot with a little cinnamon is the best.

You should drink your water tempered instead of cold. Lemon juice is cool tho.

btw drink less coffee if you drink a lot of it. your cortisol raises significantly with caffeine.

How much coffee is too much coffee? Would you recommend not having on a morning before working out?

In the morning before workout is fine.
By too much, I mean 3-4 cups a day.
>I used to drink like 7-8 cups every day and needed a fix at 8pm. I could sleep but not well.
Also cortisol reduces T.

Thanks man. I only have like 1-2 cups a day. I'll try and restrict that to 1 from now on.

Cold water isn't the best after a work out. Room temp is more suiting. Not saying it's cancer in a bottle. Just saying don't go for ice cold water after a workout

Ice cold water is not good for the liver indeed.

Your advice is strange. Caffeine raises cortisol way more on an empty stomach. If taken after a big meal it won't give a stress response most of the time.

Notes for this study:
At doses of 200,400,600 and 800mg caffeine before resistance training testosterone was increased in all groups yet most significantly (15+/-19%) at the 800mg dose.

Cortisol was increased in all groups with high variability, only the 800mg group had a statistically significant increase in cortisol at 52+/-44%

Power output was also increased, most significantly in the 800mg group.

I never drink coffee on an empty stomach.
In my opinion, it's better to drink coffee (or take your caffeine pill) in the morning because it is the period of the day where you have the largest amount of T.

>Power output was also increased, most significantly in the 800mg group
Seems legit, but I believe that on long term it will keep your T low.

Link to the study?

I disagree. Cold water rehydrates faster because it exits the stomach faster that room temp water

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458357

Your peers are obviously worried about your hydration habits, not your overall fitness. Those guys are probaly tumblr fags that want t rant about something. Just ignore them.

That's a shit ton of caffeine