Have you got that qt 3.14 asian gf yet Veeky Forums?

Have you got that qt 3.14 asian gf yet Veeky Forums?

;-;

My little brother did. I wonder how my future mixed mexican/asian nephew/niece will look like.

>not getting one instead of waiting

>tfw having a qt asian friend that I want to ask out but i'm not even sure if she's into dating
>puts like no effort in her appearance or social life or anything
>into nerdy shit

Fuck some asians for being naturally attractive.

iktf

Yes, but im in asia. Does that count?

no i gave up hope a long time ago

Gooks are so fucking ugly brah. Raise your standards. Maybe the reason girls dont like you is that you're desperate

Don't give up!

Who is she? I felt an urge to fap.

Never had an Asian gf before, although I've always wondered what it's like. Like a traditional Asian girl with a family that probably immigrated to the US and still has culture relevant to her country of origin.

Because my brother married a Japanese woman and I don't want my family to have a yellow fever reputation

Got that Chinese grad student Ye yeeeeee

I did
Then she wound up being a sociopathic psycho bitch
So I dumped her
Now I have a based white gf like pic related

Im in her house right now watching anime while her mother cooks me chicken. Living the dream.

Ask her out.

This.

Had a Korean gf and she went batshit crazy after a while.

TAKE YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER LIKE THAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Define crazy

Used to but then I had to leave her due to visa issues. Worst day of my life senpai. You don't know what girls are supposed to be like until you date an East Asian really. No more white entitled women for me.

Totally

Top kek
Literally race cucked by your brother.

강민경

Ask me how I know she was South Korean

Shitsux, doesn't it?

Not him, but in my case
>got insanely jealous and offended whenever I talked to ANY other woman
>had a very dark and macabre sense of humor
>emotional roller coaster
>tried getting me to get her pregnant multiple times
>would belittle everyone, including young kids.
We were in New Orleans during Spring Break one year and there was this group of elementary school girls doing a pee-wee cheer competition. She walks up to one of them, squats down, and tells her "you're going to grow up to be a slut."

Soon my friend.

Nope, half Chinese half Filipino. My brother's stationed in Japan, though, and he said Koreans are completely unhinged.

>being so beta as a white male that you want an asian girlfriend because you know it's easier

she sounds hot desu

Koreans are all crazy. This is why their country is small and weak.

fuck off

You can have her, she's pushing 200 lbs at 5'2" now and is all about stopping "muh patriarchy."

reported you feelbrah you collosal raging faggot

Yep, been dating Korean girl for almost a year and four months now. It's pretty much everything I thought it would be, so I'm satisfied.

No, but I dream of having a qt white gf instead. I'll trade you qt 3.14 asians for qt 3.14 white girls Veeky Forums.

Yeah but I live in Japan.

I recommend you all visit at least once. Great food, cute girls and it really isn't that expensive

>high test

just when i thought it couldnt get better

Filipinos are crazy too

Sounds pretty neat desu
Also most of that happens with white girls if you don't take control too. Always wrap it up, Asian or not

Yes I did, thanks.

6'0 blue eyed athletic white guy here. I live in a city with a lot of azn qt3.14s, and have dated several (my appearance is an instant panty-dropper for like 60% of azn grills I meet.)

Girl 1: Vietnamese. Super traditional. Cried all the fucking time over the stupidest shit. So passive that she never had anything to contribute to the conversation or plans or anything. Terrible in bed.

Girl 2: Korean. Also super traditional but substantially better in bed and cool in general. Eventually broke up on good terms because we realized we had nothing in common.

Girl 3: Also Korean. Pretty bad in bed. Substantially better personality and more in common. Tsundere (she literally watched no anime, but was constantly calling me "idiot" and "pervert.") Eventually broke up because she became too demanding in general.

While I completely have yellow fever, this taught me to never date anyone based on appearance alone. I'm currently dating an alpha qt3.14 Mexican girl whom I have a shit ton of common interests with, and actually contributes to plans/conversations, and am much happier.

They're crazy. Even the Americanized ones have weird complexes about yellow fever and shit. The Asian competitiveness is just too much.

6'4" and Veeky Forums
>But user, are you going to do something about your crowded teeth?
21 at the time, trilingual, making good money
>But aren't you going to go back and finish your degree?

It never ended, but she still used me as a trophy in front of her friends. Now I got with a ginger. She's also crazy, but in the self critical way, instead of the critical of me way. Yes I plan to get orthodontics and a degree, I just hated that I was never comfortable just letting my hair down and being relaxed. I'm pretty sure I never pooped in the same city block as her the whole time I new her because I just wanted her to be able to pretend I didn't do anything that gross.

Yes. She is Chinese-Thai. She's completely foreign. But perfect and wonderful.

I dated a Chinese-Thai girl once. I had to all but pressure her into having sex, it wasn't easy. In fact she's the reason I give up after the third date with girls I haven't had sex with, not ever want to do that bullshit again.

Also the Thai obsession with their king is just straight creepy.

I never ever understood what makes asian girls attractive, im a white guy myself and i only find other white girls attractive
I mean no asian chick has ever gotten a rise out of me
This guy i worked with said that "Oh user you should really come visit korea with me, its great girls go NUTS for you as long as your white"
and i just though to myself...whats the point?
Im on a dry spell right now and thirsty as fuck but i still wouldnt want to date an asian chick, even with guaranteed sex
Am i crazy?

People just like different things.

My older brother had multiple. How the fuck did he do it? He's a complete skinnyfat who does nothing except sleep and smoke pot all day

Dude teeth are a big part of looking good. Bad teeth instantly drop you a point on the looks scale.

She doesn't care about the king. And she wants to have sex with me. She is very proper though and has good manners and she is not a whore. She is very educated and intelligent too. Never met a girl like her. I'm not speaking for all Thai people btw. This girl is a major outlier. She's dead drop gorgeous too.

>tfw would love to import a qt azn wife
>tfw 5'5" brown hair, brown eyes so I don't even count as white to them

Well, you're probably only a little below an average man in terms of height to them. Might as well just go off that.

no because I'm not a race traitor

>2016
>falling for the asian chick meme

I don't know about actual Asian Asians, but I'm America (California) they never seemed any easier than a white girl.

Probably like shit

Asian American girls are shit and not Asian at all. You need a real Asian girl from a real Asian culture for her to ever be considered Asian.

Anybody else experienced that sex with native Chinese and Japanese almost always feels like rape? Like you get no confirmation at all, she just lets you do what you want but will never initiate or really grab or touch you seriously. Was pretty weird in the beginning but I think some are just really inexperienced about sex as it got better after a while.

I wish i could because they have a good body type (small, small breast) which i like and they seem really into white guys
Basically be fit, white and above 5'8'' and youre on easy street, from what ive heard

but i just...cant do it

>white women deserve loyalty
Tip top kek

t. 5'9"

Hey, if white women would actually settle for me that would be fucking peechy but they dig themselves into the grave by setting the standard way too high

I'd rather have the aesthetic while still having familiarity of this culture.

Asian Americans who grew up in America but speak 2 languages because of their parents are best bet.

Well regardless of rather that's true or not, how could someone raised in an Asian culture be easier than your average white woman? I would imagine it being harder, considering how xenophobic a lot of eastern countries are supposed to be.

6'2 Aryan master race reporting in, I have no problem landing white chicks,
I'm 18 and in college. No women has my loyalty.

Can't speak for Chinese but my gf is Japanese and initiates 70% or more. She's thirsty as fuck, and when we're doing it she screams and bites and claws. And when we're cuddling she plays with my dick like it was a toy (it's actually kind of funny).

But in most ways she's very atypical for a Japanese girl, I know a lot and she's clearly different.

Why would you ever want to date in culture? That's boring as hell. Life is a learning experience. Don't be a cuck and explore the world. Explore be cultures. It's a lot of fun

If you are good looking and have a good social status you can get anyone. Foreigners love a good looking white guy. I only date high class foreigners. I'm with one right now I'm thinking about marrying.

If I wanted to explore the world I'd explore the world. Like buy a ticket to another country and bang up some chicks there. As for getting into a serious relationship, the exoticness of their culture fades after a while and all you have left is a woman you can barely understand who doesn't really have much similarities with you and is probably just using you to get into your country.

Happened to my dad. Parents divorced after 15 years.

Maybe? Asain girls I've been involved with were pretty high maitanence when it came to relationships, but that's how they show they care. Their expectations for their partner are through the roof because they see you as the best damn person imaginable, but some of your smallest flaws will seem giant to them for a while. I personally prefer this because it gives me motivation to try instead of drifting off to other women because the non-asain girls I've been with were too passive and silent.

Really? thats the opposite of what ive heard
Asian chick were supposed to be really easy going and not demand the whole world like white chicks
Well thats really disapointing desu, seems all girls no matter what race screen harder than the TSA screens for muslims

Probably the pot. Asains are super stoked about weed because they never have a chance to try it in their countries and it's one of the easiest ways to rebel against their parents, next to dating a non-rich foreigner.

Where do I get low-test asian boys?
Here in western-Europe there aren't any qts, just your 'average' Asian.
Those Kpop boys look qt af though. (no homo)

Maybe for Asain Americans, but all the girls I dated were born outside the US. Birthplace matters a lot.

*feelsbrah intensifies*

>asians are short
fuck this meme
>180cm manlet
>went to japan
>everyone is as tall as me
fuck that

eurasian women look usually great

Yes and its wonderful.

You got to be kidding me, Japanese are short as fuck. Or you're not really 180

hapas are usually ugly as sin

Still working on it ;_;

Apart from bonus points for being white, American girls are stuck up and entitled as shit. Every single American girl wants to have a prince charming who will forgive all of their transgressions while literally making them feel like a princess. American girls have been taught for the past generation that this is *normal* and this is *how men should treat them*. American culture literally tells women that men that don't put pussy on a pedestal don't love them. And of course women don't actually want guys that put pussy on a pedestal, so they go off fucking guys that are actually not dweebs, and then constantly fighting over why their culturally ingrained emotional needs aren't being met.

Asia, on the other hand, is mostly just racist. It's perfectly possible to date a racist, although it's annoying at times. Again, white bonus points aside, you're assessed primarily for your social worth--go to a good school? have a good job? Veeky Forums? Attractive? (If not, don't worry, they barely know what attractive white people look like) Can you speak other languages, what skills do you have? Most of the things they judge you for are things that you can work on and improve, they're things that actually make you a better person, not just someone who can replace their daddy. And if you're an American, it's actually difficult for you to treat them as badly as they're used to being treated by Asian guys.

You're also essentially weeding out bad candidates with your face. Even if only %10 of girls will date you, the other %90 won't approach you; the girls you DO interact with have a much higher chance of being interested, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered speaking to you in the first place. This is why western men feel like Asian girls are easy; they're not *generally*, but from your perspective you're still successful with most women you actually pursue.