Germany is forever remembered across the world as an evil empire that performed inhumane atrocities

>Germany is forever remembered across the world as an evil empire that performed inhumane atrocities

>be Japan
>tfw R A P E of Nanking
>tfw Unit 731
>tfw 14 million murdered civilians
>nobody around the world remembers or cares about it
>Z E R O national shame, most Japanese don't even know

How did the Nihonjews got away with this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Vietnam
youtube.com/watch?v=QThQ029MnPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=78Gp4R_u30Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YECvWjZXSTE
youtube.com/watch?v=_blaBvrsejg
youtube.com/watch?v=YEko0KL2Jc4
youtube.com/watch?v=hTKNENM2WoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E4pwsNpoPsA
youtube.com/watch?v=jJw92_O9cnU
youtube.com/watch?v=xVn8A-jjxNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RX6rulgisqw
youtube.com/watch?v=Az0Jc8CThb4
youtube.com/watch?v=n1UersCSGLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan
cnn.co.jp/storage/2015/05/21/835da7f4a2e19ab178aeb24266ab366f/south-china-sea-cnn5.jpg
stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20160809/20/urbanrobot2/a7/fc/j/o0800053313719186177.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungchow_mutiny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White people don't care about yellow people shit as much as they care about white people shit.

Nobody in Asia has forgotten about these things for a second, which is why it's such a pain in the ass for America to build a genuine coalition against China.

Because the Japs got nuked twice so the world is even with them

They dindu nuffin

Germans are rational people so it makes sense to shame them and make them see the error of their ways.

The nips are irrational and have to be confined to their islands with American gunboats. So long as they're contained they can do as they please. It's not like we could ever teach them to be civilized.

Fuck Japan, two nukes was not close to enough. Their politeness and pacifism is just a front, they are still a deeply racist and xenophobic society that should be destroyed.

>was worst than Mengele and Dirlewinger combined
>faces no war crimes trial
>becomes a christian
>confesses his sins
>dies peacefully as a free man thinking hes going to heaven

shit like this makes me feel sick. People always talk about the bomb being the worst thing america did in WW2, but it was really letting this faggot off the hook.

They got immunity for Unit 731 because they handed over the results from their research

How can you stay mad at these faces?

It's probably more popular over there. People in general don't care about people across the world who arent anything like them, so they don't learn about things like that.

This is the world we could live in

This, wtf is OP smoking? Most Asian countries still have animosity towards Japan. It’s just westerners that don’t really care about it.

this. Also, asia freely fucks around with the swastika and hitler because they dont give a shit+buddhism while the rising sun flag triggers them and its the complete opposite here in the west

Ok cuck, let's flood Japan with rapefugees if racism in Japan triggers you so much.

>they are still a deeply racist and xenophobic society

Why is this a bad thing? Serious question. Why should they not be these things?

chinks are not human, we know it, they know, everybody knows it

>Why is this a bad thing?

unit 731

Blame dirty deals with the U.S. government. They gave (((Shiro Ishii))) immunity in exchange that they hand over their data information of their findings at Unit 731.

Would you ask those questions if the Nanking massacre happened right around you?

Are you really unable to understand the negative connotations of the tension?

Its not like Koreans or Chinese aren't equally racist/xenophobic.

I always wonder just how useful were those results in the end

Like, what exactly did they get?

The sino Japanese war lasted like 9 years whereas the Germans did what they did to Jews and slavs in 4

Lai Đại Hàn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn
List of massacres in Vietnam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Vietnam
Justice for Lai Dai Han
youtube.com/watch?v=QThQ029MnPQ

Yes but at least they don't feign kindness and don't pretend to be a westernized, progressive first world country.

That's wrong though, there are hundreds of thousands of niggers in China right now

>the mere presence of minorities means theres no discrimination/harrasment/racism

Are you asking us to explain basic morality to you?

Unit 731 was just a water purification facility.
Kuomintang and Communists killed each other's populations in reprisal more than Japanese ever did, so blaming everything on the Japanese is just incorrect.
The handful of "shocking photos" of Japanese performing "medical experiments on prisoners" are willingly mislabeled. Most notably, the infamous one with a corpse on a stretcher and a Japanese doctor next to it, are actually post-mortem photos dating back to the Jinan Incident (read about it, I'm not going to explain all the background) and the corpse on the stretcher belonged to an injured Japanese soldier of all things. It got associated to Unit 731's rumored "experiments" because it was published on a book about the subject called The Devil's Gluttony.
For the rest, Iris Chang's sloppy used of photographic "evidences" in her book The Rape of Nanking was so bad it gave Japanese denialists even more ammo to discredit any claims. Suffice it to say that not only many photos weren't shot anywhere near Nanking, but some were lifted from WWII Japanese newspapers and given a sinister caption.
In reality Japan went through their own guilt-ridden phase back in the 80s, but the release of such less than accurate books at the time (another one being Seiji Yoshida's memories, proven fake even by the South Korean authorities) and the Communist party trying to exploit the situation actually helped give rise to the opposite denialist movement.

Mao did it better

People do still bitch about the Japanese. Where the fuck are you coming from to not notice that or are you willingly putting your head up your ass?

I don't live in Gookland, so no, nobody I know bitches about the Japanese.

Chinese war crime

China invading East Turkestan
youtube.com/watch?v=78Gp4R_u30Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YECvWjZXSTE
youtube.com/watch?v=_blaBvrsejg
youtube.com/watch?v=YEko0KL2Jc4

China invading Tibet
youtube.com/watch?v=hTKNENM2WoQ

China invading Southern Mongolia
youtube.com/watch?v=E4pwsNpoPsA
youtube.com/watch?v=jJw92_O9cnU
youtube.com/watch?v=xVn8A-jjxNQ

Sino-Indian War 1962
youtube.com/watch?v=RX6rulgisqw

Sino-Vietnamese War
youtube.com/watch?v=Az0Jc8CThb4

Korean War (China participation)
youtube.com/watch?v=n1UersCSGLU

Mongol invasions of Japan (Mongol, China, Korea vs Japan)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan

Invade the South China Sea
cnn.co.jp/storage/2015/05/21/835da7f4a2e19ab178aeb24266ab366f/south-china-sea-cnn5.jpg

Invade the East China Sea
stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20160809/20/urbanrobot2/a7/fc/j/o0800053313719186177.jpg

Tungchow mutiny
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungchow_mutiny

they figured out how long someone can live while they're being tortured. that's something

>Nobody in Asia has forgotten about these things

>that one nip intposter is here now

>Implying the Nanking massacre happened
Nice try faggots, it did not fucking happen! It didn't fuck happen. The holocaust happened but the Nanking massacre was a hoax. A Soros funded hoax!

>Unit 731 was just a water purification facility.
yes, it extracted distilled water from the tears of tortured chinese victims :^)

This. I worked with some dumb as nails Cambodian (so I assumed she was as informed as the average) who had only vaguely heard about the Nazis and the Holocaust and said "they probably deserved it." She was well aware of Japan's crimes but didn't care because she was also obsessed with how evil Vietnam apparently is.

DO IT AGAIN PRINCE ASAKA

fpbp

That people tend to die during live vivisection

If people die from live vivisection, then why do patients sometimes wake up from the anesthesia during surgery and yet they still live? Huh?
>BTFO'd!

Derete this!

The amount of ignorance of WW2 is astounding. Ask someone what they know about Japan, they will probably only know

>Japan allied with Germany
>attacked pearl habour
>then got nuked

That's about it. And Germany they think
>The 'final solution' was the reason the war started
>All Germans were evil Nazis
>All the fighting was in Western Europe

They also think France surrendered willingly because they are cowards

>normalfags don't give a shit about history
Wow, what an insight.

Yeah but that basically answers OPs answer. It's sad really

the state of amerimutt knowledge

Well unlike the Nazis the Japs did good research

Isn't it thanks to them that we know pregnant women are the more resistant in frozen waters? Or was it the nazis?

Anyway, I wonder how Ishii sama got away with his own conscience. Like, how can you sleep quietly with these countless absurdly graphic memories?

Normal fags has a more informed and healthy view of the war than anyone posting on this thread combined.

"no"

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes Saturn V*

Ever been on a news site comments section, mate?

@3696682
if you unironically believe this you should go back

>@3696682
Dumb phoneposter

I have, and they remind me of this thread

@3696726
giving (((yous))) to weak bait

Jew are not 'white', whatever we are they're seperate

>>nobody around the world remembers or cares about it
>>Z E R O national shame, most Japanese don't even know
Korea and China give Japan nonstop shit about it and there's always a big ruckus in Japan and abroad when a Japanese government official visits the Yasukuni Shrine.

>blame the US government
Blame that faggot MacArthur, the decision ultimately came down to him.

>6,257-9,557 by Viet Minh, North Vietnamese/Viet Cong and Khmer Rouge
>~1,700 combined from French, South Korean and US forces
woah

Sweden decided not to be xenophobic and this is happening.
Sometimes wanting your country to be yours is justified

why is this in english

the media

looks like a pol falseflag but its sweden...

>>nobody around the world remembers or cares about it
I dont have my reaction folder right now but imagine I put something here

Because it's not real, /pol/ made it up

Because /pol/ is stupid.

t.Hiro Katsuragi

Anime makes up for it

Is anime hirohito's revenge against the US?

DO IT AGAIN

Dude it's because we are white. Would you care more about your brother (if you had one) killing someone or some random nigger from the street? In the first case you feel infinitely more confusion, disappointment and maybe hatred.

Japs were fucking barbarian until America civilized them, and still are. Their entire cartoon/loli culture is sickening and pathetic to any mature and civilized nation. So is the edgy "muh honor, muh sudoku" shit. Literally teenager tier.

Only retards think Japan is equal or superior to the West. The West fucking civilized the entire human fucking race. Japs drew how a girl gets raped by tentacles. Big fucking deal.

No amount of technology can be more valuable to humanity than CULTURAL ideas, and Japanese culture is simply shit tier, no matter what Hitler fucking said. Its easy to develop your technology if you are fucking protected and don't have to invest 1 penny into the military.

If the US would start slaughtering and raping Canadians and Mexicans everyone would scream "barbarians!", but when a pathetic nation like Japan does it, everyone goes: "Woah, what cool warriors.!"

Where is their classical music?
Where is their classical art?

Friendly reminder that violent overthrow of the United States government is 100% morally justified and that the Founding Fathers would've done it ten times over by now.

*blocks your path*

>nobody around the world remembers or cares about it
What crack have you been inhaling? The majority of westerners are not a bunch of weaboos who believe that Grorious Nippon is perufectu.

>implying it's mot perufectu

>people will unironically believe this

Wow, I'm convinced burger san!

>perufectu
"paafekuto", you're on a Cambodian board ffs.

>Nearly every fucking year there is at least one diplomatic incident where everyone gets together and throw rocks at the current ONU ambassador until they start to cry in a corner while repeting "Hiroshima!Hiroshima!Hiroshima!"
>OP: "Why nobody hates the japanese?"

Fuck off to your containment board you anime loving faggot. Nobody cares about your garbage hobby.

>i will complain about anime on Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums started as an anime-themed board
>that means it still is an anime-themed bord
Fuck off. You guys are cancer.

>typed from a mobility scooter

>containment board
>/a/

Was Shiro Ishii a social justice warrior?

>How did the Nihonjews got away with this shit.
They did not, they were nuked twice, firebombed countless times, had their entire military annihilated, and the leadership caste responsible for the atrocities rounded up and executed for war crimes. Also they were occupied ever since, constitutionally forbidden from militarization, and still hated by everyone in the entire region.

Never try fascism, kids.

victim points from being nuked

>My morality is basic morality!
Yes, you do need to explain it you retarded faggot. There's nothing wrong with wanting Japan to stay Japanese

Nobody cares about dead chinks

Based

friendly reminder that no one except people sam paid to lie on instagram got that "book"

you wasted 40 dollars friend

Seriously though was Shiro Ishii a social justice warrior?

I won't say if I disagree or agree with you but lets not derail this thread into a whatever path your comment will take this thread in.

Skepticism is dead

Japanese are an advanced and civilized people, they made some mistakes but overall they are civilized. On the other hand, G*rmutts are the destroyers of Europe, and are justly despised.

I hope i can see the Islamic take over of Germany in my lifetime

t. Weeaboo