Is there a female version of roiding, not to get muscular...

Is there a female version of roiding, not to get muscular, but to get more feminine than is naturally possible in the same way roids make you more masculine than naturally possible? Jaw surgery and estrogen? T blockers? Fat redistribution surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/gag/6426574/nadia-wilson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You answered your own question you fucking retard.

It's called make-up.

>fat "redistribution" surgery

lol, wtf am I reading?
What are you?

is that a trap?

Birth control

>asking Veeky Forums about how to be more feminine

How about you kill yourself you mentally ill wanna-be transgender? You were born a male. Deal with it you cuck

Breastnexus

check it out

Exhibit A: The Kardashians glutes

Hopefully, no homo.

anorexia nervosa.

She a qt.

>She

hehehe

It's called being born with ovaries and a uterus.

Still would either desu.

birth control

lol how much do they claim to get?
A->C?

Birth control is just estrogen and progesterone, has feminizing charachteristics. I think they might technically be steroids

you should ask in Veeky Forums

you're not alone senpai

This actually works

Yeah it's called the birth control pill

If it is, I wouldn't care.

ahh fuck

> t blockers and estrogen
> uncommon

Maybe if you live in your own farm Montana or something and collect your own vegetables and grow your own meats, but the rest of us city folk are definitely all on estrogen substitutes and operational t blockers due to the way our food is grown and distributed.

Why is this board full of traps?

Trappy pls

/b/ seem obsessed with them, but I wonder whether that's a psy-op - which apparently really happens, pressure groups will flood a site with something - eg. cuckold imagery or "traps" - to make it seem "normal" maybe.

what's wrong with traps senpai?

lol at that shooped cleavage.
dude is ugly and has a huge nose.

Chicks are genetically suited to being female. There is no substitute to genetic sequences turning on while the body is still in the womb and all the way through adolescence.

There is no cheat way apart from being born a male with key mutations to the srY gene on the y chromosome, in that female genes were swapped over.
The other way is kleinfelters. XXY.

If you look feminine you've got a shot, you've got enough of your genetic profile from your mother, otherwise you're just gunna be ugly.

these tits are not shopped

Oh boy, whos this semen demon

right and our pineal glands are being calcified so we can't contact the spirit world

it's a 6yo girl in a 52yo man's body

NADIA WILSON IS NOT A TRAP
THERE ARE NUDES BUT THEY ARE ILLEGAL

Lel, nice try. the nudes are fake. it's a trap

Anorexia? more like anor-sexy-a

I prefer it the other way around

Obvious trap

Tit and ass surgery. Waist trainers

Decent kek

underage?
how old is she in op's pic?

he isn't saying anything controversial: phytoestrogens are in plastic, in the water (I remember they did a study to find out where it was coming from and it was traced back to nitrogen from fertilisers leaking into rivers).

That's called implants, brah

Seriously? Never heard of chicks getting fat transferred from one or multiple parts of their body to their ass?

youth and makeup, but specially youth
no-pedo

implants are outdated, fat redistribution is what is done now

Why did I read this in the

>this is the NINETIES, dad!

voice?

fuck it i'd still go for it

That's very real.
It eventually wears off, but it takes years.
I personally know girls who have done it and gone from having shitty mom-butts to perfectly round, tight, 10/10 asses.
Shit is unreal.

Implying Veeky Forums is all men|
OP could be a woman. I'm interested in this thread for my qt3.14koreangf

I always wondered if there was a way I could have wider hips without having to have a baby. I have unfortunate narrow trap hips and I'm not even a dude :(

9gag.com/gag/6426574/nadia-wilson