Disney built a blockchain, and now it's trying to compete with Ethereum

businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9

Disney Coin soon?

not turning off adblock for these fags

Lmao big corporations are jealous of our decentralized investing.

were do i throw my money?

This

>ICO in October
I fucking GUARANTEE this company will give some retardedly small amount of the coins away at ICO, like 10% or some shit.

Fuck every company that does this.

Oh 55%.

Still fuck everything about this.

i unironically want to buy the disney ICO

holy shit the coins are called "dragons"

guys this is gonna moon

>posting about uncapped icos
You're retarded since the more people that know about it, the more worthless it becomes.

How do I buy into this?

hahaha holy shit is it uncapped?

There we go, that's the kicker I wanted to hear. That's the one. If it's not "we're giving away 10% of the tokens to the public" it's that.

It's uncapped so if it gets more than like 40 million, you might as well not even bother.

In the future, major corporations will all have their own internally developed blockchains used to run their organisations and reduce admin overheads.

Smaller orgs, like, your local vet clinic, or a locally owned grocery store, will hire someone to integrate them into the Ethereum/Waves/Neo/Stratis blockchain.

Nations will replace their currency with blockchain run, central bank controlled, cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin/Litecoin really will act like "gold/silver" then.

Disney is jsut ahead of the curve.

Fuck Disney and their blockchain

Literally every uncapped ICO, ever, always dumps straight to hell. It's open to US too haha this is such shit.

It's sad too because the tech behind it is actually pretty amazing. But the ICO will crash and burn.

is it open source? can we just clone it?

>However, Disney dropped the project in 2016 and decided to make it open source. Soon after, a group of former Disney employees founded the Dragonchain Foundation, a non-profit which manages upkeep of the protocol.

THIS COIN IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH DISNEY.

This.

If anyone is considering buying this, go see what happened to KIN's ICO, which was still better than this shit.

Fuck Disney trying to cash in on our gold rush.

Oh shit lol yeah. I read that it is open source.

We could. Disney would lose their shit lol

It's an uncapped ICO.

You WILL lose money if you buy into this.

See Bancor for the last example of uncapped ICOs.

Fuck em. What are they going to do about it? Clone that shit and hold a capped ICO, top keks will be had.

Not gonna lie, former Disney fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Disney crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them get the blockchain codes.

>"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain’s initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE PRETTY CASTLE, DISNEY HAS DISAVOWED ALL COOPERATION WITH THEIR FORMER EMPLOYEES.

Obviously. Who cares. It's uncapped so no one will buy anyway.

That doesn't fucking matter you moron.
The ICO is set up to be extremely greedy. You can always smell greed in ICOs by the amount of money they accept, how much they're willing to give away, etc.

This one reeks of it.

is right. If we clone this and hold an actually good ICO, people would flock to our coin and leave Dragonchain in the dust.

Someone here should do this. Seriously.

>Disney

how is it uncapped

from the website:

Token supply capped at 433,494,437 Dragons.

>all this cool stuff and sponsors
>It's still an ERC20 tokens
Lol. They really CAN'T think outside the box, can they?

When the only utility a token has is whatever some arbitrary purpose a company like Disney designates to it, it may as well be the same as every other ERC20 token or just call it centralized.

Yes and how many Dragons do you get for each ETH genius?

That's not what uncapped is referring to.

>trying to compete with Ethereum
>is an ERC20 token
They really didn't think this one through, did they?

>brainlets

uncapped ico. It means that you get a amount of coins based on how much people put money into it.

Are the jews or not?

Oh man, there some strong fud along this ICO. Like holy shit, Disney is one of my biggest childhood relievers, why don't you all like mickey mouse or goofy? Or Donald duck? They always had good stock returns. I am going all into this ICO. And make my Disney dream come true!

this is just another sign that this whole site is a cancer. / b with your shit pedogay, /Pol sick the minds of the "red pillierds" and / biz where you see the worst recommendations that do not even try business, only FOMO and FUD of the scam shitcoin of the day.

1. its not actually affiliated with Disney in any way, even says so in the article.
2. Look at every uncapped ICO ever and you will see every single one of them failed miserably.
Facts aren't fud m8

what

Why no cap on contributions?

The Dragon sale is NOT an uncapped ICO where tokens are purchased at an arbitrary price and minted as money comes in, with no way to determine how many tokens will be created or how much money raised.

>We’ve capped the token count, and want the market to set the price.

with jews you lose

Please god, I hope they maybe raise $1,000 only That would be so good...

If the market was setting the price they would give a live running count of contributions. So, you know, the market could actually price it.

Well they ico hasn't started yet, they probably will.

>kikes
no they won't
it is all a lie

Well, we will know in less than a day who is correct.

unironically go back

i was srsly thinking about getting in but then i researched a few hours and its a scam, watch the interview with the dev. he's a faggot and the 2 dudes interviewing him are also faghots

Install ublock origin and enable the anti-adblock killer filters.

This.

I fucking hope they fail to meet their target and then post some whiny articles about how Bitcoin is a scam now cause they didn't get their free money.

If it is anything like what other companies do, it is literally JEW LYING. They have a tracker, but transactions are taken all at once, so traders have no way of knowing when they are buying in at. KIKE LIES KILL LIVES