Anyone one else just lifting for bane mode/dad mode? Eat what you want without overdoing it, lift when you can...

Anyone one else just lifting for bane mode/dad mode? Eat what you want without overdoing it, lift when you can, but focus on your school/career first. Over the years, end up pretty big.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2WNrx2jq184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And live somewhere like this

This describes me perfectly except i didnt want a dad bod when i started. I miscalculated my tdee by almost 500kcal somehow and gained a fucking belly. Whatever though im sure im way stronger than i wouldve been clean bulking

>is anyone else just half-assing it?
Yes, plenty of people.

OP, new bane or old bane

So basically a person with a loser's mentality that will settle for being mediocre. Get the fuck out.

Dad bod is just a nicer term for fat dads who can't schedule kids and fitness properly cause they need muh naps

aka everyone else. all that will happen is that you'll ''compromise'' for a little too long, lose what gains you had and that'll be it.
which is perfectly fine but i don't think it's an attitude that should be perpetuated beyond a personal level.
shit's mediocre yo.

>mediocre
Unless you're /fraud/ you're literally sub-par borderline mediocre compared to the people who lift.

that sentence doesn't make sense, dude

In between sub-par and mediocre.

because?

Because every fitness obsessed moron worships someone who isn't natty.

that has nothing to do with anything.
a natty who puts in work will smoke some normie who half-asses it any day, what are you even talking about?

I really really want someone to do this to me. Even if you're a guy, hit me up

>half-asses
What's half ass? Apparently muscle synthesis lasts for up to 48hrs after injury. So what then? You optimize your training around that? You don't have to spend every hour of the day thinking about lifting, because you're wasting your time and honestly no one cares. And if you care, what are your goals? TO look as good as possible? WIthout roids? Lol.
To be as strong as possible? same.

How about to be the best you can be while being natty? I mean, that's what it's all about right? Being the best you can possibly be? Maxing out your genetics? That's fine for someone who can afford to only lift 24/7. What happens after you're 40? Still want to stay natty and lose those gains? Or maybe just hop on trt right? Just be a gym rat until you've accumulated enough injuries to make ronnie coleman look like a decathlete, with nothing to show for it once its over.

i'm not sure what you just threw at me there but lifting really isn't such a huge deal. the amount of work you just described will pretty much ensure you will get very close to what you're capable of.

nobody thinks about lifting 24/7. or at least doing so won't really improve their results. the only type of lifting that is somewhat time intensive is oly lifting at a MOS level. that's it. even competitive powerlifters are capable of going to college, working, having families, traveling etc. on top of their sport.
all you need to do is lift, eat and rest right.
shit's easy.

and don't even get me started on that ''it won't matter once you're dead'' attitude. miss me with that.

Why are you even on this board, you should be on /r9k/ with your kind, you clearly don't even lift and are just trying to put others down.

There's tons of natural people on Veeky Forums who post and look great, and online too, just because someone's bigger than your dyel self doesn't mean they roid.

This is so lazy ass mentality.

the amount of boredom that image evokes is insane.

YEAH BRAH, I WANT TO GO CLUBBING EVERYNGIHT AND FUCK BITCHES

>nobody thinks about lifting 24/7. or at least doing so won't really improve their results. the only type of lifting that is somewhat time intensive is oly lifting at a MOS level. that's it. even competitive powerlifters are capable of going to college, working, having families, traveling etc. on top of their sport.
>all you need to do is lift, eat and rest right.
>shit's easy.
That is literally All I am talking about, with a goal body that isnt 8% bf. I agree with you and you agree with me.

maybe he just doesn't like the walking dead.

Oh so just don't really try hard at anything. Yeah man cool. That's how bane did it.

I'd be so happy with this physique
By 'eat what you want' it needs to be clean. No added sugars, vegetable oils, or otherwise processed garbage - just as much real food as you like. Abs are for teenagers

Same

with a nice meatlocker dungeon too?

And a thicc wife

LOL you wont get anywhere "over the years" training like that

dumb fag lol

>abs are for teenagers
more like abs are for top tier athletes

>lift when you can
You can always lift.

Lifting when you can doesn't mean bare minimum.
It just means dont feel like shit if you miss a session, or don't sacrifice school/work to lift.

This
>lift heavy every other day
>eat FUCKTONNES of veggies, a lot of lean meat and fatty fish, some red meat/dairy/eggs, some wholegrains, some starches, some fruits, some nuts, no junkfood at all
>do lots of walking and reading
>get big, strong, and healthy whilst enjoying life

This is what I want. Bit i cant always eat clean cause im lazy and my wife wpnt cook if she gets busy sometimes so I eat a big burger and greasy food. Am I fucked

But when she cooks she cooks 7pounds of chicken for the whole week and rice

FINALLY. I've been waiting for this thread.

I'm 21 right now and otter mode. I'm planning on going into investment banking right out of college and there's no fucking way I can lift consistently or eat that well then. But I'll try to stay muscular and ~15% bf.

So many people on Veeky Forums are fucking losers who put lifting way before everything else. Have fun maintaining your gains when I'm making 100k right out of college and retiring in my 40's.

We don't share the same mentality but I really like yours. Disregard anyone who hates on you for not being all about your lifts. Their kind of mentality is what's going to keep them playing the role of "y-you too" betas while guys who can appreciate life just as much as they lift will move on to Chad and transition into being great fathers.

Personally my ultimate goal is to just be that debonair old guy built like a linebacker boning girls half my age at 60.

Do you op.

Having a home gym would be even better

I lift to be massive. most of Veeky Forums depresses me with just aiming to be shredded twink mode. This thread is a breath of fresh air. thanks OP

I'm in digital marketing. I lift casually, drink voraciously and earn obscenely. I probably lift less than you but at the end of the day, I'm going to win and you're going to lose. Game over.

this

this

And I admire this goal more than fuccboi shredded twink mode

Yeah, I just wanna be big basically and look more alpha, fill out my 6'3 frame.
Been a lank beta fag all my life and is so tired of it

>original goal

Ever since I started lifting I wanted this body. I wanted to be juicy and thick, but not anything too overly large and not proportional like most guys in my gym( big shoulders and arms, shit chest back and legs because no compounds, looks ridiculous)

I am nearing the goal, but only think I cant have are juicy forearms, i am wristlet with skinny forearms :(

Thanks for this thread, I'm not really into the dudebro things or gym culture. I'm an engineer student, 1 year and 3 months into lifting.
I always lift 3-4 times per week in my room wiah dumbbells and a barbell while watching Star Trek in my laptop, I eat pretty decent but I fucking cheat on weekends while playing dnd or just hanging out with bros.
This my body goal, nice to meet you casualbros.

holy shit more like this!

Most of the rest are too nsfw

the fucking look on her face hahahahah!

Im a bit half assing it. Ive been lifting for 3 years and my lifts are only 1/2/3/4(only pushed it when I read that its the bare minimum of non dyel here in /fi/t).
but I literally started at dad bod and now Im leaner around 15%(measured with calipers)

why is this cropped? This is supposed to be some attorney who says 'BItch, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal'

Death of choice

You're not fucked, just undisciplined and full of excuses. There is literally no reason for not having a can of salmon and sweet potatoes on hand at all times

meh, I'll just lift till I reach 200lbs bodyweight

I dont get why people with a lax personality offend others.

OP is actually the one setting himself up for fitness longevity by being so easy going. You guys are going to be the ones who reminisc how you had abs and were so fit and had such a pristine diet and how you cant comit to it anymore.

Meanwhile op lifts for years to come and slowly recomps to something good.

The feels man, the feels

>cropped

That's not the term for that m8.

what is the word?

Abs are overrated.

I wish more pervy Japanese artists used this style or something original.

I'm sick of generic looking anime hentai.

Artist is Namio Harukawa btw.

youtu.be/2WNrx2jq184

It's because humans tend to react negatively towards supposed laziness.

Also, just because our bodies are destined to break down doesn't mean that we shouldn't strive towards excellence. Those people with memories of their abs probably feel better than people with memories of constant soft flabbiness.

This desu

HIGH
I
G
H

TEST
E
S
T

Natural bane mode for life. Women worship me. Steroids are faggot insecure losers.

>my face when some twink asks about the macros of my post leg day steak + potato meal

Bretty much.

I want to be stronger and healthier, everything out of the gym is infinitely more important for attracting a good woman.

Dude what the fuck. That guy is being murdered by a giant ass.

someone needs to help that poor man