What's the point of excellent aesthetics if lifestyle is not equally excellent?

Don't get me wrong, I understand the negative aspects of being ugly, male or female. But, like some of you, I realize I tend to overly focus on my looks. I've taken steroids, spend alot of time at the gym, had a nose job, have been going to to a ridiculously expensive hairstylist for the past year and a half. But I only make 50k a year. I have to budget my finances and only have about 250 bucks left to spend each month. I think my rent is a bit too expensive for my budget and it's not even that great of a place, but it's what I can afford. Basically, I'm not living a rich lifestyle. Is having good looks really that important if your lifestyle is (not bad)....but not great?

Surely, others have felt this too.

Nope its just you
Now fuck off

Sorry for offending you, you must make less than 50k a year, which is even more terrible.

50k after taxes is good.

50k before taxes...

50k a year after taxes is shitty. The only way 50k a year after taxes would NOT be shitty is if you live am extemely cheap lifestyle, buying cheaper things, living in a crappy apt where rent is 500 a month or less. Driving a below average car.

75k a year after taxes is decent.

Nope i made 300k a year starting salary after i got my maths degree

> This guy gets it.

You're all delusional fucks who thinks muscles are going to make you a badass.

Sure thing buddy...

You clearly didnt study maths, how terriblem

50k after taxes is fine you retard.

That's why Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are the only boards I troll. Lifting, eating healthy, budgeting are 3 things that will literally change your life.

Yeah, lmao right. I have a double major in math and computer science from one of the top schools and i know a lot of people. Not a single soul in america is earning 300 grand as a starting salary unless your dad is the CEO. And if you did get a math degree in any of the top 10 schools in USA we have probably met, and i know for a fact no one of the recent grads in the past 5 years is making close to 300k.

No I agree. I'll never understand all the over-emphasis on lifting and dedicating all your time to aesthetics. Especially when people are sacrificing grades for it.

I'm Veeky Forums, but I still work hard enough where I'm going to earn 80k out of college (not a high cost of living area). You can already get a little more Veeky Forums, but this is the most critical time to get a dope paying career out the door.

I know a guy who graduated from MIT with a double in comp sci and math. Algorithm developer at Hudson River Trading. Said that he made $300k a year (out of college).

Now I checked on glassdoor, which says that the job pays around $200k, so either glassdoor isn't comprehensive enough, or he inflated it a bit (probably a little of both), but this is just to show you that people do make that out of college.

Clearly the opportunity(job offer) presented itself to your "friend"(or aqquantaince, whatever) and he was prepared for it aka having the skills and degree.

Nobody's arguing that it's not possible, it's just very very rare. Do you know what the average household income in America is? Look it up. Hint: it's less than 50k.

Sad, sad, sad. The truth is most people aren't motivated enough to better their lives. The mindset/default is getting by doing as little as possible. That's why you have 40 year olds working at Home Depot or Walmart. :-(

You missed my point. You said that it's impossible to make a shit ton of money out of college unless your dad is the CEO. I easily came up with someone I know who did.

I was never arguing that most people can do that. A lot of people don't go to college. A lot of people who go to college get non STEM or business degrees. No shit, an english major that graduates in 6 years isn't going to make 300k out the door.

I didn't say it was impossible you fucking rerard that doesn't read. I JUST SAID ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE in the post you replied to. Fuck, clearly we all know you aren't the one making 300k, cause ya sure as fuck can't read. Ur friend, possibly.

*retarddd
Retard that doesn't know how to readdd

Lmao your friend is straight up lying to you. My friend works at HRT as well and she makes 150k base straight out of college plus a possible 100k extra in bonuses. The bonuses are taxed at around 40 or 50% though.

$150k+$100k = $250k --> rounds up to $300k