Implying you wouldn't give up anything to be the Biebs

Implying you wouldn't give up anything to be the Biebs...

>shredded beyond belief
>most famous and handsome guy in the world
>most desired by any girl below 24
>in the prime of his life at age 22, guaranteed any pussy he wants for the next 10 years

Admit it.

>implying I have anything to give up

>shredded beyond belief
hes got an ok body, hes not that shredded

>most famous and handsome guy in the world
most famous? probably top 1%. Most handsome? definitely not.
>most desired by any girl below 24
maybe.
>in the prime of his life at age 22, guaranteed any pussy he wants for the next 10 years
true

> awful personality
> hated by millions
> dyel
> probably going to die from drug overdose or DD soon
> voice of a teenage girl

nah I'm good, Id rather as my more attractive, masculine self

*rather stay as

>manlet
>dyel mode

ofcourse he gets all his beliebers teenage girls fans, but i've read that he gets rejected quite hard among other celebrity women and people he is interested in

Right. And his music is actually good now. I'd lift more tho, he has smaller biceps than me.

>guaranteed any pussy he wants for the next 10 years
Unless he dies of a drug overdose before that
The only thing that would make me want to be biebs is the access to pussy, the rest is something you could achieve without being him
(rich, famous...ehem "ripped" and musical ability) but the access to pussy is something id trade for definetly

top 1%? are you an idiot, saying the world has 7 billion people top1% would be 70 million

he is definetely top 10 most famous people in the world, top 3 for people under 30

he looks like a fucking twink

girls only want him cause of his fame/money

nigga have you seen the horrible shit he's done to his fans?

I have the voice of a radio talk show host, the body of a greek god, and the face of an abercrombie model. I wouldnt switch with him for a million dollars. The career I'm doing now is more important (to me and maybe others) anyways

>top 10 most famous people
> Justin Bieber
Jesus, what has our society come to. No way that can be correct

>nigga have you seen the horrible shit he's done to his fans?
Have you seen the kinds of girls he attracts
Id trade for that in a heartbeat but its actually a downtrade because id rather be myself and be able to get chicks but the world doesnt work that way

Jesus christ not to sound booty blasted but I wonder why I still lurk on /fit when it's just crab in a bucket ass bitches like you posting these garbage 'you'll never be like this polesmoker' threads, who gives a fuck.
>Inb4 you know where u are huhuh
I hope you're one day in a nursing home fire OP, and the firefighters decide for some inexplicable reason decide to not use the hose and just pee the flames out that have engulfed you. Am a lil rustled, yeh

what does I IX VII V mean? 1 9 7 5 ? Is it a date? Probably not, it's not how roman numbers work

It most likely is a date. Yes its not how roman numerals work.

Theres a girl ar my work that has a tat on her back shoulder with her bday in roman numerals. Not sure why, but st least the numerals are right

Idk if I could handle being the bieber I'd probably die pretty quick. I'd also like to be more built

>> awful personality
who cares? he gets pussy whenever he wants, and i'm not talking about trashy girls on bars like us non famous people
>> hated by millions
loved by millions (mostly girls)
>> dyel
he could choose that in couple months, he got ilimited money and time, he could roid to look like hulk, but he rather fuck girls and party than lift, yes i'm jealous

Yes he looks good and has shitload of money.
No, not everyone is butthurt about it

Posting the SUPERIOR star.

>you will never be paki

>tfw you will never be his bf

wew,lad you're literally sucking the skin off his cock right now....
Biebs only wishes he looked like this
>shredded beyond belief
>model tier face
>most desired by girls of all ages
>in the prime of his life at age 22, guaranteed any pussy he wants for as long as he lives
Did I mention he has a manly job being an aircraft technician for the royal air force?Even his tattoos are superior.Bieb seriously has the cheapest tattoos I have ever seen

And a semi-pro rugby player

>I'd hit it

In a scrum and my fucking SS quads would force him to collapse beneath my pent up rage and we'd win on penalties - thats how World Champions do it.

>Then we'd fuck in the showers after

No Homo

>Has to have his head size reduced by photoshop in every picture.

he's such a fucking shitlord troll, how can you faggots post here and remain unaware that he's doing everything he does for the lels because he can get away with it

A skinny ass pencil neck kid having abs is like a fat bitch having big tits.

As opposed to what, living his life for charity?

You have plenty of free time to shitpost on Veeky Forums but I bet you haven't donated even a second of that to charity this year, yet other people apparently should?

ability to bang as many 17 year old sluts as he wants is worth trading lives for, let alone the 100+ million dollar net worth. fuck yeah i'd give it all up

Post a pic then you lying faggot

Yeah but he's a dumb manlet.

>tfw 6ft masters student

Famous. Not most liked.
I think if you went around the world he would be one of the most widely recognised people alive. Maybe surpassed by Obama or Tom Cruise (big in Asian countries)

>semi-pro anything
Die.

>shredded beyond belief

My sides

you have that backwards, he got fame and money because all the girls want him

Okay, yes, we get it. You want to suck Biebers tiny dick. No need to broadcast it to everyone.

He has a huge cock too.