What are the reasons you lift besides for sexual attraction?

What are the reasons you lift besides for sexual attraction?

One reason I started lifting was so I would fit in my experimental metal band. It didn't work out but I'm stuck with the the hobby.

*my friends

For the post-lift endorphins that make me feel normal and comfortable, without having to get high (which is too expensive and unsustainable).

Because I want brown people to be nervous around me.

Because a good lift feels good.

Besides sexual attraction:
-getting stronger feels amazing
-confidence
-post workout high
-opens the door to other fun activities like climbing
-my dom is into muscle growth

to keep my body strong and free of pain

Because my neck hurted back when i didn't

>getting stronger feels amazing
Fucking this. I'm a skeleton and seeing the wieght go up feels so damn good.

I started lifting to get girls ofc but when that failed i actually felt good about myself while lifting
Its a place where i can be myself, think and clear my mind of all the stress and worry that haunts me
Fear of dying alone because i cant find a girl to save my life? gone
Stress over work? gone
Mother abandoning me when i became homeless? no time to think about it
Working out is a perfect way to escape reality and all its cold and brutal glory

I want to be bigger than everyone, automatically be respected when I enter a room, and it's a form of meditation for me.

Lean mass is strongly correlated with quality of life.
Leg strength is strongly correlated with longevity.
Biceps size and general muscularity are strongly correlated with a man's number of sexual partners.

>2016
>doesn't lift to destroy dyels in the pit

Go back to your black mass vargface

I would fuck that dude if he was a girl

cringe

so that one day i'll be strong enough to don a full plate suit of armor with an underlay of heavy kevlar and wield two giant ass claymores so i can go on a rampage in the streets and take out dozens of people before the swat team can finally put me down with 6 barret .50 cal rounds through my center mass

can you imagine how dope that'd fucking be? i'd literally never be forgotten, there would be hilarious shitposts and alien youtube videos about me 300 years from then recollecting the time a big ass jacked 6'3 guy in knight armor went around lopping peoples heads off in the street and ate 9mm rounds like trix cereal

mirin goal 10/10

I lift because i enjoy it. I feel athletic. I enjoy the mental, neural and muscular gains. It has become my second nature.

I really hope i don't live in the same city as you

Because I have no life and it feels good.

I've spent too many long hours thinking about how the average crowd would react to mounted cavalry charge.

follow your dreams user.

two long swords wont work together, too big for handling..it is also really difficult to handle more than one weapon at the same time.
A good alternative would be a fast one handed weapen like rapier and left hand dagger, used in the rennaissance.

Been doing HEMA for 3 years, this is the only very effective use of two medieval close range weapons.

that's why i'm gonna get huge so i can handle them well, my fighting will consist of 50% doing a helicopter spin in crowded areas and becoming a human sawblade, and 50% intermittent hacking and slashing, as long as nobody is somehow also packing a sword and can fight me back i should be good

>my fighting will consist of 50% doing a helicopter spin in crowded areas

I enjoy the feeling of using my body. I enjoy getting stronger and more athletic, i feel more alive this way.

It's basically a need didn't know i had.

trust me that wont work either, even a 2 handed sword (best as long as the one who handles it) only weights around 3 kg.
It isnt much strength required, but i still support that idea sounds alpha af..

Lol based

you must be fun at parties you larping autist

Be sure to be in a crowded closed area otherwise people will just outrun your heavy aromored ass

I am bad at parties, good recognized fuckface.
And I go full autistic whenever i read/see crap about medieval weapons from people who dont know shit.

To stop feeling so useless and powerless.

So I can do something where I see regular progress in each week.

Makes me not want to kill myself.

Yeah. Now that I think about it, that about sums me up to.

Not only did it stop my depression and endless thoughts of "her" but it made me want to be better. I now really fucking hate going to work because I miss out on workouts and I love going out after a workout to show off my dyel pump. I know I look like shit in my eyes, but it's given me some sort of confidence

its a hobby, its helped me build up confidence and im intrigued to see how big my legs and butt can get