Did getting fit solve your problems with the opposite sex ?

Okay guys, I'm desperate.

How fit/muscular do you have to be to get a woman ?

I'm honestly sick of still not getting any girls even in my early 20's.

I will accept your advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gf3KL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's still unclear. Some people claim it's part of the 1000lb club, some say you're guaranteed one with a 5 plates deadlift.
I get conflicting reports.

>Did getting fit solve your problems with the opposite sex ?
I met my opposite sex (now wife'd) before I got fit. In retrospect, it would've made all that shit much easier.

You can't lift the autism away.

just have to look good, have a little definition.

and yes, it solved all my problems.
went from fat virgin,
to slim and having pussy if I tried,
to just a little defined, after a year of real lifting or so, and I literally have a 19yo fwb in my house right now, and openly sleep with her and her best friend when I feel like it, on top of others.

You have to understand that there are VERY FEW actual Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums legitimately sexually exciting men. Becoming one of them will be better than you can comprehend.

the transition is completely unreal.

It will help, but is only half of the equation. You must abandon your autismo as well.

>tfw you don't need to get muscular to attract cuties
>just be easy going, natural, and feel good about yourself regardless of what other people might think

Getting fit only attract cougars, sluts, and gay men. None of which will make you feel any better about yourself.

The thing that fucking Veeky Forums doesn't get is that "a healthy mind in a healthy body" should be a must before doing any kind of training. Otherwise your ego is gonna fuck with you for the rest of your life, putting you down in the exact same square where you started. Alone and feeling pathetic about yourself.

>Getting fit only attract cougars, sluts, and gay men

Not even remotely true.

Girls who LITERALLY wouldn't look at me when I was fat and socially shut me out have propositioned me for sex after I got to single digit bodyfat.

I'm fat and ugly 5'11 186lbs and have a gf that I regularly have sex with. I for sure am weaker than all of you but still have a bangin broad who is crazy for me. You literally have 0 excuses

training your body is great, but if you dont train your mind, your personality, and you wonder why qt's dont give u any attention, its cuz ur autistic

You fucked her and her friend at the same time?

Green text it breh please

I'm starting to get noticably fit, it definitely gets your foot in the door, but it's not gonna be the deciding factor on whether or not your getting laid, unless you just happen to get really lucky at a rave or some shit because I've had drunk sluts grind on me before I even lifted

It did absolutely jack shit for me. Maybe if I had started earlier it would have made when I was still in college and interacting with people. No one wants to be with some socially crippled lonely fuck, muscles or no muscles

Never at once. They would, but the other one is away for a while.

.../pol/ would call me degenerate as fuck, but I did once bang this girl while her best friend, my best friend, and two other friends were in the same room playing games and hanging out

I've gotten close

This is what girls want

>

>propositioned you for sex
>not a slut

uwotm8

Learn to be charming. Works enough for me.

I say ottermode is good enough to pull hoes.

That and obviously some face gains + not being a boring motherfucker

Who the fuck cares what the low iq faggot virgins on pol think

No

This is true. There are barely barely people who are actually pretty jacked.
There's a reason why 90% of this board is dyel tier.
There is a reason why people turn heads and get jealous when they see your shredded body. Its because its fokin rare.

Girls like jacked guys not only because it looks good, but also because its a status symbole.
Out of the girl gang, she will be the only one with a shredded boyfriend. And that will make her friends jelly, and she will feel good about making them jelly.

People will automatically put you higher than them. I've seen it on myself when i was a skelly. Some jacked guy approaches me or whatever, i immediately respect him and instantly think he is a pussy slayer.

Its not only looks, its STATUS aswell

> Did getting fit solve your problems with the opposite sex ?

No and it never will

>Did getting fit got you laid?

Yes absolutly

If your borderline socially apt it helps. otherwise it doesnt

Yes. And having a big dick helps too. Its like a double whammy. I even save all the dick/body reactions i get from tinder sluts on kik.

can you uhh.. post them?

The reactions, not the pics

it might help in giving you confidence and give more women an initial attraction, but you're not going to magically be able to hold a conversation with them

what's considered big

Nope but it got me a trap qt 3.14 gf.

/thread

You don't have to be fit whatsoever

As long as you're clean and smell good you are fine

Anyone who says otherwise is delusional or a virgin

It solved my problems with women, but not in the way you're asking.

My girlfriend used to second guess my decisions and chronically need to get the last word in/argue. After lifting for a while I started picking her up in the middle of arguments and hold her til she calmed down; which is the same way I dealt with my dog's hyperactivity. For a few weeks this was how every argument ended. At some point thereafter it set in that I wouldn't be drawn into arguing anymore, and she developed this pavlovian response to me walking towards her when she raised her voice. She would stop talking and curl into a ball. It further developed so that I don't have to walk towards her anymore, and can simply look at her a certain way and she stops. Thank you Cesar Millan.

yeah lol i finally have the confidence to turn guys down

more pix

Fucking kekked user.

do you guys show on tinder that u are ripped?
if yes, how?

iktf

beach pics with friends.

The second one is all people care about kek

> tfw people think I'm a pussy slayer but all I actually slay are dragons in skyrim

I'm confused brahs. Would appreciate some advice.

Hit it off really well with a tinder girl and we texted for about two days. She's really sweet and from Ukraine.

Last night I suggested meeting up this weekend, and she hasn't replied since.

I'm thinking of giving her a call tonight, or tomorrow to see what's up. (dont know which) Don't wanna text because I have a nice voice and want to be more direct.

Problem is that I'm a recovering autist and don't know what's typically done in this kinda situation.

And to answer your question OP, it helps a little bit. What matters most is confidence in yourself. The thing that has helped me the most is talking to girls IRL, and on tinder. Been on two dates, they didn't go that well for me, but I learned a lot and gained confidence from it. Gotta put yourself out there and progressively overload, just like the gym.

I just look way more intimidating, it wont cure your autismo.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

lifting only makes social anxiety/awkwardness/etc worse because it brings more attention to you

zyzz was never antisocial his brother always brought him bitches home to practice on before he got shredded

in my experience if a tinder girl stops replying to your texts, she's not interested. and if a girl is not interested in you there is no magical thing you can say that will make her change her mind

move on

I never had a problem with the opposite sex, I had a problem with myself. And yeah, it helped.

obligatory HEIGHT FACE FRAME

> have a profile on PoF
> never bothered updating pictures when I started lifting. Didn't see the point. I wanted more weight loss and more muscle before updating
> get a message from half decent.
> go on date
> take my jacket off at bar. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw my arms. I'm not even that big.
> end up fucking her that night.
>She admits she almost came the moment I took my jacket off.

She gave me a lot of confidence that day. Took the profile off PoF and now just talk to women I like the look of. And I still train and I still don't think I'm big enough.

You can get a 10/10 without lifting a weight in your life if you have the rest of your life together. If you're lifting for women you should just kill yourself because if the only thing interesting about you is "hurr durr I can lift this heavy object" then you really aren't contributing anything to the world and you're wasting everyone else's precious oxygen.

I literally KEKed out loud

12 inches

This.

feels weird. but yeah ok

If you get to muscular be sure you also have social gains or you'll only attractie sluis/borderlines
>been fucking random slut for the past five weeks
>earlier today she came over and her ex called, saying he had contracten hiv
> been two months since last time they fucked
> scared because its transmittable by oral sex, i always wore a condom
> tested immediatly was negative but not 100 % sure of that because the window period is 3 months

Yeah, i made it, yeah I became Chad. It minght have given me aids, wtf

The gym is a good place to meet people.

Doesn't even have to be a woman, a new bro to hang out with helps too.

>How fit/muscular do you have to be to get a woman ?
Lol. If there was a phrase that summed up the autistic thinking of gymcels, this would be it.

I actually kind of feel sorry for you. You've bought into the whole self-improvement, "redpill" line of thinking, and, well...it's all BULLSHIT.

Being sexually attractive to women isn't something that you can "achieve" just by "working hard". Life isn't some RPG game where the more work = the more results. The cold, hard reality is that it's GENETICS that determine attraction.

Just ask yourself...Does Chad do ANY of this shit?

Look at the guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID. Look at guys like Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about this shit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.

I actually met my current gf after like 1,5 months of lifting (so obviously no noticeable difference) and have been with her since so i dont really know

Do not say anything.

>" h-hello ?"
>" a-are you there"?

Trust me you will come off as a faggot, if she stopped replying you just gotta deal with it brah.

The last thing you want to be is a thirsty cuck

Let me help you:
>Love yourself
>Have a decent pay check
>Be fit

The women will not stop flowing.

Have any one of those things and boundless confidence and you'll get similar results with less quality women.

Your confidence is the key to pussy brah.. Change the way the way you think. Have a new " mind" nigga. If we put your brain into a ripped body right now, you'll probably wouldn't get any pussy still. You have learn to be confident.
I'm 30 and I'm still pulling 19 year olds.
Helps if you have a big dick

Can you attract sluts if you have the body but a nice-guy personality?

Right now i just want to fuck sluts and my physique is slut-ready.
But im a huge nice guy, will that stop me?

You are my most favourite autist here, HFF guy

This is it...
The one thing you can't lift away...

I'm 19, lost my virginity three weeks ago. Have had a lot of bitches mirin and got a date saturday with some latina qt. Been hitting the gym for 4 months now but I'm still fat. 5'10.5'' and 213lbs. Probably like 20-25% bf. I have a good looking face though, and losing fat has just made it better.

no, going to gym was only to kill time from my boring life

>SAUCE ON THAT SLUT

imgur.com/a/gf3KL

no need to thank me

>fit
>opposite sex

no amount of lifting will fix what's wrong with you, might as well get some tacos

hell ya. youre an alright guy user

You haven't the slightest clue what autism really is fucker.

8 inches and above.

it made girls notice me way more but you still have to approach them

Some people would call it abusive, but damn that's funny.

im pretty fucking fit now but still feel shy around girls

it's easier when they approach you though, but rare

that restaurant looks familiar.

This.
Women want us to consider it as a polite rejection.

>Be me
>Several girls are interested in fucking me because fit
>Lose all interest after 5 minute conversation
You
Can't
Lift
Autism
Away

Its subway bro

how do you even meet girls by yourself

meeting people after school is shit

But how do I go about doing this? Whats a good thing to talk about?
>inb4 your lifts
That seems kinda too obvious

Genius, will use in my next relationship.

But to answer your question, OP:

No, no it didn't solve my "problems" with women. It created them. Because I didn't have "problems" with women until I actually started getting them.

Let me dream

I know that feel

>with super petite qt from school
>it's thicker than her little wrist

might gf her to be truthful

Dude... is this a feels thread now

sometimes i want to die jej

What if you're not really interested in "just" sex anymore.

Seriously, I got bored when I banged a girl. Then her best friend. Then switched without them knowing and banged a third 2 days later, and 3 days later.

Etc..

Maybe I'm just old.

Though, yeah, got my ex after/during getting fit and I'm way too anal to let myself slip back to double digit bodyfat again.

I feel worthless over 12%.

Found a slightly crazy petite girl from my past though, I'd definitely bang her. Though it might be as much about her being hot as me already knowing her a bit.

She's got the build and facial features of Hayley Williams and a slightly higher pitched emma stone voice thing going on.

Hhnnnnngg

Would she struggle when you picked her up?

Working out made me feel better about myself, and increased my confidence. Confidence is key when talking to girls, I mean, look at all them dorky pick up guys get girls. You throw your line out enough times, your going to get a bite. If you just drink and stick to a corner, and wait for girl to talk to you, you wont ever get a grill cheese sandwich.

>skyrim

I've seen fat bald guys pull decent tail. Being muscular is just a crutch you can lean on while you learn to play.

It does help with confidence I find.

When talking to people (not sex related) people can take you a bit more seriously at times if you're Veeky Forums.

Probably to do with some caveman evolutionary shit but whatever, if it works, then it works.

I dont know what you want me to say user, skyrim is the country in which I slay dragons

I mean, I'm still a shy piece of shit, but I never got a second look when I was a fatfuck and now I've had several girls come up and start talking to me first. I still drop my spaghetti all over them and they gtfo once they learn what a sperg I am, but it's a start. I'll get better.

>not saying pls respond ironically

I lost about 35kg (110kg to 75kg), over about two years, gaining some muscle during that time as well.

Women are generally nicer to me, and I seem to hold conversations with them better.

Though that being said, almost every guy I know compliments me on my weight loss and muscle gains whenever I see them, but I can count the women who have acknowledged it on one hand.

A-a-am I gonna make it, Zyzz?

where do you even go to be mired after making gains?

meeting people after school sucks dick