I'm a 315 lbs ambulocetus-tier fatass. At this weight I'm below-sedentary...

I'm a 315 lbs ambulocetus-tier fatass. At this weight I'm below-sedentary, cannot walk at a normal person's pace without tiring within a minute. For the past week I've cut my calories down to 1100 a day, roughly even split between carbs/protein/fat since keto makes me feel like I'm going to have a seizure. The fat's all from a daily avocado, the protein's all chicken, and the carbs are fruit and veggies. I've dropped 10 pounds in this past week alone.

I know this calorie restriction is kind of nuts but I seem to feel fine. Should I just keep going and forget what they say about the 1-2 pounds per week rule? I don't even give a fuck about loose skin since I will surely have some no matter what and also I'll probably die if I stay this fat much longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

dietdoctor.com/member/courses/how-to-eat-lchf
youtu.be/YpllomiDMX0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can deadlift your fatass for 10 reps.

You need to slow it down because you won't be able to sustain that drastic a change in your diet. Ease up.

If you feel ok then keep going but that is a huge deficit.
As for keto how long have you tried to do keto? Someone of your weight who is sedentary would take probably two weeks go actually get into ketosis and feel ok. If you work out it will happen much faster. For example it takes me about 4 days to be in ketosis and about 7 days to feel really good and become fully keto adapted and have the nice even energy that keto gives you. But I do 30 mins cardio a day and lift 4 times a week so I burn out the glycogen in my muscles much faster.

you need to view new eating habits as a permanent lifestyle change and not just a one-time dose of effort and pain. you'd probably be better-off on a slightly higher calorie count that you'd be able to sustain indefinitely rather than the crash diet here.

I tried keto for a week, but I was getting brain-zaps and feeling super weird about it. Wonder if I'm diabetic desu.

Slow and steady brother, no use burning out in the first month. Keep it sustainable and look at your long game.

>I tried keto for a week, but I was getting brain-zaps and feeling super weird about it. Wonder if I'm diabetic desu.
Ok well keto can actually help cure diabetes and as I suspected you were never actually in keto.
Again at your weight and with zero exercise it would take at least two weeks to actually get your body into ketosis.
Basically your muscles store up glycogen and until you can deplete the glycogen you will not go into keto.
If you are interested in keto I can go over some key points for you.

sure, hit me

Your gonna have a lot of nooby weight loss gains cause your so fat and probably ate a lot of shit so if you eat clean for a while your gonna shit a lot of that fat and te garbage you've been eating out. Weight loss at your weight will be easy for a couple months but once you get to a decent percent your gonna need to lift and exercise and continue to eat right.

Ok well key point number one is the type of fats you take in.
You need mostly monounsaturated fats like olive oil, avocados, almonds.
You need a little bit of saturated fats with MCT like coconut oil.
You DON'T want fats from bacon, beef, and whatever other garbage people eat on keto diets that have no idea how their body works.
You also need tons of fiber from vegetables. You should focus on broccoli, spinach, and kale. Other veggies are great but these should be staples.
So a great keto meal would be a bunch of turkey stir fried up with a tablespoon or two of coconut oil for your fats and whatever veggies you want.
Another great meal would be a kale/spinach salad with lots of turkey and a whole avocado + however much salsa you want all mashed together to make your dressing.

Hannah Polites has my goal body.

Dude, diabetes cannot cure keto, ketosis can occur as a symptom of diabetes you tard.

Diabetic Ketoacidosis is pretty life threatening if you are on a keto diet, and you will kill your gains by literally burning your muscles for energy. don't spread misinformation.

Keto can correct your insulin sensitivity issues and cure type 2 diabetes. There is no misinformation here.
You are possibly thinking of someone on a normal diet who is producing ketones which is a bad bad thing.

OP. If you are a proper fat-ass then your problem is insulin resistance.
Check out this. First video is about nutrition. The second is about what causes fat people to be fat, why counting calories doesn't work, why people gain the weight back and how to remedy those things.
dietdoctor.com/member/courses/how-to-eat-lchf
youtu.be/YpllomiDMX0

you
are

fucking

retarded

All joshing aside losing ten pounds in a week is probably not good for you. I'd recommend talking to a doctor to work out a supervised weight loss plan. You can get prescribed weight loss shakey shakes etc, I've heard of other guys on Veeky Forums who have lost lots this way.

Good on you for trying but you've got to do it safely.

you're doing great, user. i believe in you.
but 1100 kcals sounds too little. i'd stay at 1800-2000 kcals per day. at least then you know you won't get any deficiencies.
and don't worry too much about the speed of your weight loss. it's slightly different with each body, so just keep eating at a low-ish kcal level, get some good sleep and slowly acclimatize to doing physical activities.

and just in case you're wondering: weightloss supplements are scams. no exceptions.

i tried 1800 a day but progress was very, very, very slow, despite having a crazy amount of weight to lose.

i think the combination of being super-sedentary and having very little muscle mass beneath all this fat (i have the lifts of a completely untrained 130 lb guy) makes my BMR deceptively low.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
Just in case you need motivation

Enjoy your loose skin faggot.

well, i'm glad it's working for you. do you lift on the side too, or get any physical activity?

Don't believe the bullshit about not losing weight too fast because of loose skin, your skin is already enormously stretched, whether you lose it all in a day or 5 years you will still have the same amount of loose skin, the "1-2 pounds per week" shit is the biggest broscience myth ever conceived

i have some adjustable dumbbells i use for things like front raises, lateral raises, squats, deadlifts, bench, curls (lol). my form probably isn't great and neither are my lift numbers but i figure it's better than nothing. i'm so untrained that even on this deficit my lifts are going up just from CNS conditioning.

trust me the last thing i care about is how i will look with my shirt off. a lifetime of obesity and gyno have me not even invested in that anymore. i just want to be able to go for a walk with my brother without getting tired almost immediately.

>straight-up admits he was only on BB.com for shitposting on misc, literally uses the term "internet culture"
>ended up losing weight after people encouraged him anyway

damn

Well, technically he could survive for several weeks on just water thanks to his stores of fat. It's probably not advised though.

You can do it OP. Success is the result of many tiny positive and permanent changes. Try to make concrete goals and achieve them. Along the way make resolutions and stick to them. start small and build in progression. It could go like :

Once a week I will take the stairs instead of the elevator, for a month
>achieved
I will always take the stairs down rather than an elevator if possible, for a month
>achieved
I will always take the stairs (permanent)

Or you could do a similar thing to wean yourself from soda to diet soda to water, or whatever. You'll have to make big changes but they don't all need to happen at once. Making small changes and sticking to them no matter what is better than deciding to do a daily 8 hour workout on a 1000 calorie deficit and relapsing on day 4.

Good luck buddy, keep us updated.

>cut my calories down to 1100

Are you also working out or atleast getting active in some way?

Do it slow and do it corrctly.

I lost weight fast and everything was great until you cant lose anymore and youre already working out a lot and are consuming low calories. I had a lower back injury that was the start of me gaining all of the weight back plus more. Getting back into losing weight has been so much more difficult than the first time I tried. And after putting back on the weight I was still socially great with all of my friends and family but deep down I was depressed as fuck because I knew I was fucking up by not sticking to my goals.

TLDR: Slow and steady or else youll fuck yourself up and bounce back harder than before.

1100 is too low, try 1400 at least

Ketosis =/= keto acidosis >>

Slow and steady wins the race OP. You've got 3-5 years to recover and then the rest of your long, healthy fit life to maintain.

Consider consulting with a doctor throughout your weight loss.

Congratulations on taking control.