How's this movement called Veeky Forums?

how's this movement called Veeky Forums?

also wouldn't it fuck up your lower back?

goodmornings
depends
/threads

floor seated good-mornings

>also wouldn't it fuck up your lower back?
not if you have enough lumbar flexibility

seated good morning. specifically to make your lower back strong, its for Olympic lift training

I'm such a fucking idiot, I watched that thing for about 10 times and kept wondering why the one in grey kept putting on her shoes in between sets

Would this excersise help to avoid learning foward during squats

YOUR lower back - yes.
You don't do these exercises, they're for advanced OLY lifters with excellent mobility. You'd be better off doing other stuff.

pancake good mornings

>sitting goodmornings

wat?

oh wait ok wow they're an actual thing

i love standing good-mornings, they give me wonderful low-back DOMS sometimes. i love being forced upright cause i used to be a sloucher.

good mornings -- how bruce lee fucked up his back

>she will never b-back dat ass up onto your face

Theoretically, if your spinal erectors are strong enough they can protect your back even when it is flexed like that, due to them being able to apply enough force while being eccentrically loaded. But all ni all it is a very risky exercise IMHO.

If you lean forward when coming back up during your squat you have weak legs and are compensating with your back muscles.

Lower the weight and do pause squats. Focus on form before you start adding weight.

I tried doing this at the gym one time and it was an abysmal failure. Couldnt even go half way down with a 45lb bar.

lol

I see that hockey rink is being put to good use.

B r e h s . . .
r
e
h
s

What about weak abs? I read somewhere that shitty abs can lead to leaning forward when coming up

fuck off holy shit

Leaning forward isn't even necessarily bad, some people have to just due to femur length and keeping the bar in your center of gravity. What can be considered bad is when your hips shoot up first without your torso moving up, having some isn't that bad, but if you're at the point where your knees are full extended and your torso hasn't moved at all, then you have an issue.

>tfw no advanced oly gf

Cool, thanks. I started hitting my abs and lower back a lot to improve my form. Nothing wrong with that anyway, but it's good to know that it may not be as bad as I thought

c'mon mate that's a cute lil pic and a classic meme

they're called good morning vaginas

why is she lifting inside of a hockey rink?