Just dumped my link

Just dumped my link

Pump failed today, it will dump now. I've seen it before.

Just warning you guys.

Not planning to rebuy.

and we care why?

Just sold 500k

you had to make ANOTHER link thread for this? get the fuck out of here

Lack of exchanges are gonna kill this coin in the short term, no volume on etherdelta

yeah sure. kys

I killed the pump for the lulz. No one listened ^_^

I got burned holding other pump coins too long, want to help prevent the same mistake.

ITS OGRE YOU GUYS SELL SELL SELL SELL ITS CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

dear diary, I sold LINK before it hit $20. I am so smart. Please tell me so.

>want to help
Don't need your "help" faggot kys

Sorry, remember I told you before it went back to 25 cents

The reason I sold is because there is probably only 1~2m of possible "sell volume". so just a few whales decide and the price is gone. Else you get stuck with 500k link bags

im feeling the fud from this lool. kinda wanna sell rn

if one of the 500k whales ( I saw at least 3 on biz) decides to dump now, the price is gone. that was too scary for me.

we're not dumping until sibos lmao

>Sells before SIBOS and on a weekend. Thinks he's smart.

Future pinkwojack poster

So you're the faggot who sold on the ETH pair.

You're gonna want to KYS when you see it pumping up again soon. Just like the idiots who sold at 2x.

Just bout accumulated some now on those big sells.. lol. this coin will be at least $2 before the conference... ill accum as much as i fucken can now... lol.. i've sold before to try buy back in but you are a fucken idiot doing that on new coins that rise like a fucken inflamed cock

This is no place for chicken pussy... you need to use your reasoning and understand what link has lined up... if link manages to pull of some of hits vision be ready for a 1b+ mcap.

>this coin will be at least $2 before the conference
lmao

Selling ChainLink right now is like selling OMG when it was around $3. Look at what happened right after the big sell off in the red circle. That's where we are right now with LINK.

What happened after that sell off?

MOON!

I sold my WTC at $2 and hate myself for it. So I'm going to risk holding LINK even if it dips here and there.

It could possibly be $2 before the conference actually... probably will hit a dollar tho, maybe bit more.. $2 if some serious news comes before then.