What is the best kind of rice to eat for them sweet sweet gainz Veeky Forums?

What is the best kind of rice to eat for them sweet sweet gainz Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhyfa48bK28
youtube.com/watch?v=LGK2UtbPlzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhyfa48bK28

Obligatory reminder that "wild rice" is neither harvested from the wild, nor even actually a kind of rice. It's a completely different plant.

a peanut is neither a pea, nor a nut

Op here, im just trying to figure out the best kind to eat with my chicken or steak after a workout/the least unhealthy.

Brown rice. More iron and B vitamins, though admittedly not by much.
Thinking about it though, white rice might actually be better if you're just going for straight gainz since it's pretty much just calories, and easier for your body to absorb.

I think you meant to post this one

youtube.com/watch?v=LGK2UtbPlzM

As long as you hit your macros who gives a fuck what you eat.

so far im getting white for calories and brown if i wanna shit more

The Civil War was neither civil, nor a war

Brown has more iron and some other vitamins as well as more fiber than white rice. It can be as much as double the fiber, but when you're talking 1 versus 2 grams or so, it's not that significant in practical terms. Also white rice is usually fortified with vitamins and even if you get one that isn't, if you are relying on your rice as a source of vitamins and minerals, you have larger problems with your diet than which rice you eat.

I eat white rice because it tastes better than brown.

nigga at my weight anything hits my macros, im just trying to be efficient.

>implying steak is healthy

my dad says wild rice is the best, and brown is better than white. he's fat. plenty of incredible bodybuilders that say it doesnt matter and just go with white. depends how much of a sperg you are with your macros i guess

what are you

Sushi rice... because sushi is the best food there is.

5'8''
130-132
just trying to bulk and get a shit load of muscle mass, always been really toned but i need to become bear mode for AFSOC.
>inb4 chairforce

sushi is literally for women

Black/blue and purple rice.

Or the best of the best, basmati.

The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire

Your father was neither yours, or a father.

damn dude

what a retarded video

id like to see someone get the 3 grams of leucine per meal required for optimal MPS from plant sources and hit the other macros too

FUCKING
OBLITERATED

Shiiiiieeeeet

Savage

The word is not "heli-copter" but "helico-pter" ("helical wing" - compare "pterodactyl" = "wing-finger")

Not that he's giving bodybuilding advice in that video, but 1 cup of dry beans or lentils hits 3g+ leucine on its own

>implying it matters
the difference is so minimal that unless you are eating only rice every meal daily. It will not matter which you choose.

whoa

enjoy eating that 800 grams of beans a day

and for a cut youre gonna get way too much carbs. for most bulks too.

>I'm trying to build muscle but I can't imagine eating a 600 calorie meal! Especially one that contains CARBOHYDRATES!

Seriously?

do you even lift?

the problem is not calories. the problem is that eating 800grams of black beans a day is boring as fuck. i havent tried it (i do eat beans 100-200 grams a day tho) but im pretty sure i couldnt stomach that
>Especially one that contains CARBOHYDRATES!
nice strawman. very few people need carbs as much as 3 times their protein intake. not saying its not possible to do, but its not very efficient performance-wise.

So then the problem is with you not personally wanting to hit your macros that way. That's cool, but your criticism of the video sounds even more stupid now.

>very few people need carbs as much as 3 times their protein intake. not saying its not possible to do, but its not very efficient performance-wise.

Do you know what carbs even are? More carb, more muscle.

>So then the problem is with you not personally wanting to hit your macros that way
its not just personal, im betting most people wouldnt want to eat 800 grams of black beans a day either. compliance is the number 1 thing and you can just tell people that its their fault if they cant commit to a diet of nothing but dextrose, whey and cooking oil.

>Do you know what carbs even are? More carb, more muscle.
800 grams of black beans a day would result in 2650 calories. 485 grams of carbs, 170 grams of protein and 11 grams of fat.

personally, id require maybe 70 grams more fat to perform well. hormone levels and shit. that would give me 630 additional calories, which would result in a surplus of about 750. thats way too much for me so its a no go. youd have to cut a decent amount of black beans and compromise optimal gainzzz

im going to bed now but i guess you can answer the b12 related problem too

does that include ileal digestibility

1/4 of those carbs are just fiber, so you could afford to add some other fat sources to it without going over your calories. Lentils also have more protein than black beans so would make a better choice if you were trying to maximize protein. Bam, no excuses. Eat beans, get big.

Out of nowhere