Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

We all know you wanted to do it in some part of your life, and you would gladly do it if you had power, but the power isn't brought by anyone, only you can make it, and you have to do it.

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me.

I actually prefer to take showers with the water at my exact body temperature. I measure my body temp to the 100th decimal and then set my shower to match it exactly. It's taken a lot of time as well as money to perfect this art but in mind it's fully worth it. There is literally no other feeling like Turing on a shower and watching the water hit your skin yet you feel as though you are still dry. Every time I shower I feel as though my naked body is being caressed by the very essence that is life itself: as though one hundred virgins were bathing me in their light.

It's hot as fuck where I live. All the time. I've been taking cold showers since childhood bro.

look into autism. you may have it.

I take cold showers in the summer but in the winter the hot water feels too good not to use it. But if the bathroom gets too hot and steamy I force myself to take a Scottish shower (you switch to full blast cold at the end) so I don't end up sweaty after.

There was a portion of my life where I lived alone in a very shitty apartment and was very poor.

I was so poor that I had my gas shut off for about 4 months at one point in time, which meant that my water heater didn't work. Most of the time I would heat up water on the stove or in the microwave to bathe with but of course a few times a week I'd just man up and take a cold shower.

Years later, I still think about those four months almost every time I shower and feel endlessly grateful that I don't have to do that any more.

By cold showers, do you mean that you keep the water at its natural liquid temperature? That's 4°C, by the way.

God speed struggler

>Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?
user, I'm violent as is, I don't need much more in my life

>There used to be a time when men would prove themselves by going out into the wild and pitting thier will to survive against creatures that could kill them in an instant
>There used to be a time when men would prove themselves fighting in wars, leading groups of others into bloody melee
>Now we get some 20 year old petal bragging about how he can stand under water that is slightly below room temperature

Cold showers sound like shit.
I've been doing Scottish showers for about 6 weeks now, 30 seconds to a minute of cold at the end. Would recommend. Wakes you up in the morning and your skin starts to feel really warm about 2 seconds after you turn the water off. And they're GOAT before bed time. Gonna have one now tßh.

this
pretty depressing desu fambroghini

>I measure my body temp to the nearest 100th decimal

You should try it my way. It's the best after a workout.

Start with the water just lukewarm. Just cool enough that it feels refreshing. Rinse off at that temp then crank it up to pretty hot.

Wash your hair and body with the temp. pretty hot. Then cool it back to lukewarm as you rinse. Then a quick blast of cold at the end.

Dubs don't lie bby. I do have ausbergers but my house-wide computer temperature monitoring system tells me that I'm fine just the way I am: at exactly 86.342 degrees Fahrenheit ;*

You have presented some good arguments.
From this day, until my last, let it be known that I am only gonna take cold showers.

I did for like a month. It's not worth it

I used to have to boil water over the stove and fill a bag hanging from the ceiling to shower. I am going to enjoy my hot water

>natural liquid temperature

>muh cold showers
>doesn't realize cold showers or ice baths impede recovery
>doesn't take hot showers for maximum blood flow and gains
Not going to make it.

Also you feel so "pumped" and "great" after a cold shower because you're spiking your stress hormone levels because you're body is freaking out from the uncomfortable/potentially threatening stimuli. Placebo on brother.

Did you account for the extensive heat loss as the water bleeds its energy into the surrounding air before reaching you?

Didn't think so. Faggot.

how fragile is your masculinity that you define it with random bullshit

trips of autism confirm dubs of autism

I take cold showers because I live in FL, not because some autist on an anime inspired image board told me it would make me a man.

what the fuck is wrong with you people where you have to take the simplest goddamn thing and faggot it up into a giant faggot spectacle

I never knew there were people capable of fucking up showers and jerking off, thanks modernity

OF COURSE I DID YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!
why yes my shower is a hermetically sealed vault which is controlled by my home-wide computer system. faggot

I didn't realize there was a name for that. Thanks

Ever hear of Polar Bear clubs? This isn't exactly a new idea. Obviously OP isn't going to be able to shower with ice cold water, but he isn't the first person to test their mettle by willingly submitting their bodies to extreme temperatures

He does have a faggotty way of talking about it, though

>muh cold

Manhood, my ass. All you're doing is raising your cortisol levels.

This post is nothing by gains goblin cancer hogwash. Shoo shoo gains goblin!!!

>cold steals gains

Can I see pics of your setup, I am very curious

/thread
Get with the times op you cock sucking grandpa

Hope you do it drumbbass

OP you have almost convinced me. In the summer I take cool showers, now I feel like a pussy. Need to step up to the ice cold levels.

very hot water is harsh on the scalp and you shouldn't use it to wash your hair. it'll strip the oil out

>We do not take hot showers
>we also do not wipe our asses with industrial tp
>we also have a much harder life than you
>so take cold showers

> Don't you wanna feel

Stopped reading right there. Feelings are for faggots

Did you read about the DARPA program that involved cooling the body to stop exhaustion? One of the reasons people get tired is from overheating. they found people could run longer or do more reps if their body was forcibly cooled during breaks. this isn't done after a workout, it's done during.

There's no evidence that they help repairs happen, in fact recent evidence suggests that icing prevents the lymphomic system from working and slows healing.

i feel the opposite of that. i feel much calmer and my breathing is a lot more steady because of my lowered heart rate. if you are experiencing shivering, you are not relaxed; moving around quick in the shower then you aren't doing it right.

hot water makes sense with cleaning. it is a staple luxury. it's not like cold showers are encouraged in society for health benefits. hell, you haven't even stated any of the benefits from cold showers other than your subjective statements. in your first post here you keep dancing over the fact that you are hyping yourself up, or this is a failed joke way of telling people to take cold showers.

what are the supposed benefits?

>start on warm-lukewarm water to wet hair/body
>shampoo hair
>soap up body
>turn water slightly colder
>rinse off
>massage scalp and clean face in colder water
>slowly lower temperature until you're out of the shower

literally min-maxing the benefits of both, warm water opens poors, and increases bloodflow and colder water closes poors, clears face, and doesn't damage scalp