How does it feel when my lil bro at 15 yrs old who's only been training for 3 months deadlifts more than you?

how does it feel when my lil bro at 15 yrs old who's only been training for 3 months deadlifts more than you?

242 lbs

Does your brother know that you posted this pic of him only to bait gay sauna enthusiasts on a byzantine mural forum?

Even for a 15yo he looks little. Is he like 4ยด11? Gotta compensate early right?

>little brother

Youre fucking short

You got the little part right

why is he reversing his grip for 242 lbs

Is 242 pounds how much he's deadlifting? Because no, that's not impressive. Most of Veeky Forums could do that.

>242 lbs
>more
I'll give you that most people are dyel here but come on

>tfw I clean more than that

Commisar over at /owg/, who is also 15, can snatch your little brother's max deadlift.

Both of you faggots need to step the fuck up.

15? Poor kid is gonna be 5' his whole life. Poor poor little manlet. Nice backward hat though- I see he's already coming to terms.

Feels good my nigga

>tfw i bench that for reps

>lmao not even 3pl8s

No way, your brother is Froggy Fresh?

No lockout, no rep.

You do know that lifting weights at a young age will stunt your growth is a myth? Research it.

>jeans
>mixed grip
Also what are those things on the floor? Are they to shorten the ROM? Because thats what it looks like they are doing and bumper plates are high enough as it is

I think he meant he's just small for his age.

>mfw I convert 242 freedum units to kilograms
>110kg
Cmon OP even my dead granny with broken hip can diddly that

Its double his bodyweight, and according to various strength calculators he's 80% above average (age, height, weight)

at 15 i got 405 lol

After 3 months?
Weighing 52,5 kgs?
Nah don't think so

You clearly didn't understand my post. I was pointing out that if at 15 he hasn't had a growth spurt he most likely won't get much taller- hence the fact I said he'd be 5' the rest of his life....

diddlying 2xBW is not impressive

Men grow until around the age of 21, he'll get there
(167 cm as of now)

After 3 months starting as dyel?

dude popping a boner?

>After 3 months starting as dyel?

That's pretty standard progression for SS. If he started at body weight, actually after 3mo he should be DLing 242 for reps. You do mean he DL's for reps don't you? If that is his 1RM then it's even less impressive.

Also, your OP was:
>only been training for 3 months deadlifts more than you?
>deadlifts more than you?

most of Veeky Forums DLs way more than 242. I'm DLing 460 at 190lbs and that's not particularly great either.

But I forgot to add, to be a bit more positive, good for your little bro to be starting out young. He has decades of gains ahead of him.

also check 'em

are you retarded? most boys are in full on puberty mode when they're 15, they grow shit tons
girls on the other hand are usually done growing by that age

OP here, of course, pointing out that he lifts more than grown ups on here is of course just a provoking joke. He can rep this for about 3/4 times. Max is around 12,5 kg added to this.

nice quads btw

holy shit OP is obviously this little fucker, why else would he be defending the scrawny shit on an anonymous board? get out of here you underage DYEL faggot

well in that case he deserves a "good job little brother, keep going and one day you will DL the moon"

Honestly I wish I'd had someone to show me how to lift properly when I was 15. Back then all I had was curlbro machine bullshit, I feel like I've been cheated out of gains.

checked and srsly liked bby. no homo

Your brother is a genetic deadend if that's his height and weight at 15.

And the first time I deadlifted I pulled 275.

>Tries to show off "little brother" deadlifting
>Can clearly see him hitching and bracing the bar on his thighs.

Probably has shit form too nice try faggot.

If this isn't you, you just posted your brother on an Albanian Boy Trading forum. I'm sure he'd appreciate that. Good job faggot

"I'm totally not 15 years old go- err guys trust me"
t. OP

Also, I'm not the only one who noticed OP's fully erect dong in his pic right?

yes, this is a troll thread.

>Needing to train to lift that little at 15

Genetically inferior faggot.

That's pretty good for a 15 year old. Tell your bro we say congrats and keep it up!

>242
Nigga i got back into deads and im at 335

nice hitch lift. fucking loser. ideadliftmorethanthat

c'mon dude why do you need to lie like that?

this is a bermuda tapestry forum

I'm 15 and I deadlift 3 plates, suck my fucking dick I've been training for 3 months as well

>I take my ban with honor

Also I clean 170 before I get b&

>242

dyel me started with 275

Good lift pupper

>242
>heavy

congrats to him though, definitely gonna get the lil highschool slootz wet.