If we evolved to have smaller jaws, which is why dentists say we all need our wisdom teeth removed...

If we evolved to have smaller jaws, which is why dentists say we all need our wisdom teeth removed, why do we find men with large jaws more attractive?

why do we find women with smaller jaws more attractive?

We don't.

We don't. They look like children.

Because that is a sign of high test, which is good for mating or some shit
-joe rogaine

>If we evolved to have smaller jaws

We didn't, anymore than we evolved to get fat, or skinny. It's because we don't use it like nature intended.

Then shouldn't dentists recommend you use your jaw in such a way that it develops fully?

they do, wtf are you talking about

They make more money telling people to just floss and brush their teeth.
Telling them to drink more water and eat less sweets = fewer trips to the dentist.

Some will. Maybe even most would recommend that you chew your food properly, and will recommend your parents to feed you solids rather than mooshy stuff when you're really young. Others may want to charge you for braces and wisdom teeth removals as you grow up with a fucked up jaw that ends up fucking up your teeth.

a strong jawline stands for stronk overall performance, stronk bite for being able to get the most meat on a loot etc. just fucking nature man.

Agreed. And the fact that 90% of Americans have their wisdom teeth removed indicates that there's a major health problem which no one wants to talk about. It means you're so malnourished that your bones aren't growing properly.

>And the fact that 90% of Americans have their wisdom teeth removed indicates that there's a major health problem which no one wants to talk about.

Well, yes.

>And the fact that 90% of Americans have their wisdom teeth removed indicates that there's a major health problem which no one wants to talk about

But no. It means that being fed McDonald's and high calorie liquids doesn't stimulate mandibular development in children and teenagers, the way a traditional diet does, which causes malocclusion, wisdom teeth issues, and so on.

>tfw no Jessica Alba gf

I've seen two competing theories, one that it's nutrition, the other that it's stimulation. But in my opinion they're basically the same, because if you eat traditional diets, they will stimulate your jaw.

Even so I feel pretty depressed about it, being 20, on the verge of having my wisdom teeth taken out, and only just discovering this. I can't believe that this is a universal affliction and yet there is absolutely 0 public knowledge of why it's happening.

At least I know if I ever stop being autistic and make babies, I'll at least have a clue how to prevent it from happening to them.

I have a large jaw and no problems with my wisdom teeth yet, could it be related? I never thought that was why people had them removed

I have a large jaw and all my wisdom teeth have come in fine, people with smaller jaws need to get the removed. Bunch of small jaw faggots

Wisdom teeth have problems because there isn't enough space in most peoples mouths for them.

Money
Too much money in shilling sweet garbage and the dentists who make money on it.

Fucks sake they are selling junkfood in schools and basic health classes has been erased from the curriculum.
Dentists get money for yanking teeth out of childrens heads. They'll tell a mother that a childs teeth needs to be removed or capped or whatever instead of telling her that they need to eat more solid real foods, chew bubble gum and eat and take in fewer or better yet no sweets and candies.

That never once is uttered by the average modern dentist.

It's just the dental Jew at it again.

They removed my top ones "just in case" then said the bottom was fine.

masterrace jawlet reporting in

>3 wisdom teeth coming in fine
>bottom left is impacted horizontally