Go to treadmills to do some warmup cardio

>go to treadmills to do some warmup cardio
>see this

what do?

Wait for one of them to die.

>waiting
>not manning up and doing it yourself

seen this so many times but I just realised now that fat bitch cant even climb onto the fucking treadmill without help

but she sure made sure her hair and makeup was done before her day at the gym.

you guys ever think about what it would be like to fuck one of them? Im 0% attracted to that but id be lying if i said i wasnt curious.

I feel sick

Oh for fuck sake, they are actually working out they're at least doing something. It's those "healthy at every gravitational pull" tumblr-drones that we need to keep an eye out for.

Just imagine fucking a lubed hole in a smelly beanbag chair

What gets me is how the fuck do they clean themselves with all that fat making parts of the body completely unreachable. Could they even wipe themselves after using the toilet? Hamplanets always made me feel sick once I realized this

haha nice. sweet imagery

>lubed hole in a smelly bean bag chair

ffs why does this seem so accurate

Hi summer

not understanding why im summer. honestly been here for 6 years

>cant even climb onto the fucking treadmill without help

I don't understand how someone could even let themselves get to this point, man. Fuck.

>haha
>sweet imagery bro!

youve been here for 6 years and you dont see how this would make you stand out? wew lad

How the fuck does this happen? I am mexican, we supposedly have the 1st place in obesity or something like that however while we may have more obese people no one is of these proportoins. Anyways my question is how do they get the fat in those places and why is it just an american thing, obese people in here are just people with big fat bellies

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

>haha nice. sweet imagery
>ffs why does this seem so accurate

Yep, your contribution was way different m8.

fuck this meme

Why are they doing cardio?
Wouldn't it be safier to first cut to a "decent" weight and THEN start doing cardio while cutting?

>Have a fatty coworker who was eating 5000kcal worth of junk food
>made him first cut down to 2000kcal worth of mcdonald's + drinking diet coke instead of the regular one.
>After 6 months he looked like a regular fatty
>everyone at the office was impressed of his improvement.
>Made him start walking everyday + doing some cardio at the gym + no more junk food.
>After another 6 month he was looking great,
>He even got a gf.
>Then, after that, he asked: "dude, I wanna get big again but this time in muscles, wanna look swole"
>Well I said
>SS + Gomad

Now he looks like shit, got fired from my job.

>He was my boss.

shut youre mouth. I used to be an oldfag you little bitch

not really. i have been drinking tho

top rebuttal

He looks like shit and you got fired for it?

What a twist!

>high test

Anyone else cringe when people talk like this?

take off shirt and start 7 mandatory bodybuilding poses on front of them.
just to get them of treadmill
> they are beyond saving

> 2016
> Not doing faster underwater cardio

It's like none of you want to make it.

Fasted. Fuck.

I'd do some cardio if you catch my drift.

I'm talking about sex btw

Yeah, that's why I saved the pic, too.

probably try and do a casual 10 min mile, then continue at a lower pace for an additional 20.
Not any intense stuff, but it'd look that way to them and I'd get a kick out of it.

I applaud the one on the left treadmill. She's got her own gravitational pull, but she's putting in some effort at least. Good for her.

The other one is beyond saving. If you can't even get ONTO a treadmill without help, you're probably about to drop dead.

Yep,SS didn't meet his standars.
He said it was because "they didn't need me anymore"
I don't really mind right now, I was mad at first, but I'm glad I don't have a boss like that anymore.

I saw this webm in another thread, and someone mentioned that he was pretty sure they were shooting like a fetish video.

Like, for the guys that somehow like to see pounds of fat just going everywhere.

>work out one day a year before calling it quits and rewarding themselves with a bucket of lard
>"working out"

Be happy they're trying 2bh

Maybe encourage them

It's just fetish shit user.

you applaud them for trying to better themselves instead of talking about fatphobia on tumblr while eating cheese

>"healthy at every gravitational pull"
kek'd

Get out of the ocean

> all these people going 'at least they're trying!!1!!11'
> not realising they got paid a couple bucks to 'run' on a treadmill for a bit so the video can be sold of fetish sites
> not realising the hamplanets will spend their paychecks probably the very same day at a McDonalds
wow, so inspirational

>that massive fat ass on the one in the white top

good fucking lord.

i want to bury my nose as far up her asshole and i can and take VERY long, deep, lung filling inhales until i experience a mind blowing orgasm.

my dick has become a pillar of STONE.

>my gym doesn't have cardio machines
>the weight machines it does have barely work
Feels god man.

I don't mind cardio machines. Having cardio sluts around is great for essentially subsidizing memberships.
What I do mind are the shit machines that basic bitches, post-menopausal women, and DYEL nothings flock to.
Your weight ab crunch, back extension, leg extension, and especially pic related.
It's never guys on the ad/abductor. It's always some older lady turning it into a vag bellow for her scented flaps.

I've never actually seen a woman at my gym.

I guess because all it really has are free weights and racks.

Get on the open treadmill and make make a fool of them all

I piggyback on my parents' membership to the YMCA. It's usually pretty good, but I almost always get to see something worth watching

one of my favorites was
>Somali youth eternally around
>swear to god they fucking live here
>usually on the basketball courts
>one night they migrate to the weight area
>they are the spookiest hungriest skellingtons
>one lays down on a bench that has 1pl8 racked
>watching with the vague hope that he'll fuck up and take a trip to snap city
>he lifts it up and immediately reracks it
>not today skellyman

you get on the open treadmill alongside your fellow obese women, because you're clearly in a class specifically for obese women and wouldn't be seeing this otherwise.

Get on an empty treadmill, start doing your own thing, turn to them, and say "we're all gonna make it, ya kunts".

>I wipe myself with a rag on a stick

That's a fetish video. I know this because it's my fetish

she should change that to a speed walk rather than a jog. also stair steppers and walking on the sidewalk might help more than wasting time at the gym with your goddamn +size meetup group that only found 3 members minus admin. honestly though, with a video like this they may actually injure themselves and lose even more willpower in the long run no pun intended.

Fuckin SACKED the krabby patty vault

holy shit even ron jeremy wouldn't even be able to stick his dick in middle treadmill whales ass.

that pack of whales must have their own fucking orbit

cardio is fine for fatties, but jogging and running are some of the worst things you can do. Running is hard enough on the knees of people at normal weight; running with an extra 300 pounds of lard on your frame? shieeeeeeeeetsnapcity

the girl on the exercise bike has the right idea. Get some movement, any movement. But don't do it in a way that's killing your joints even worse.

Leave before the stench knocks me on my ass and I get a concussion

This. How could anyone do that to themself? I already have regrets after one cheat meal.

This had my attention the entire time like watching a nature documentary,

grab out camera,
start filming them obviously

>tfw fatty trying to lose weight and doing the C25K program on a treadmill

I-I'll be fine, right?

Well, keep it at a pace you can handle, keep focused on your form and breathing.

Also, avoid running downhill, that's the road to snap city for fatties.

How bad is it?
I weighed 140 kilos at 1.85 tall when I started, now at 95 and still cutting. Best 5K time I got while being massively fat was 28:14 at 122 kilos heavy, last week I got a good 24:16.
Just make sure you get good shoes, brah.

can you pistol squat 600lbs?

easy user

>dont take out your trash for 3 weeks
>have at least 4 black garbage sacks
>lay them next to each other on the floor in a square shape
>climb on top and just start thrusting

how fat are you

anything over 250 id say dont run