He daytrades crypto, a extremely volatile market and which transaction fees can fuck him in the ass royally

>He daytrades crypto, a extremely volatile market and which transaction fees can fuck him in the ass royally

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/portfolio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It took me a few months to realize this. I've made a pact with myself to only buy and sell coins once a month.

Sage

Basically this, I only come here to laugh at people.

For example,
Two days ago: BUY BLOCKCHAIN MOON!!!!
Today: WHY DOES IT KEEP GOING DOWN?!?! Pinkwojak.png

Loving every laugh.

40% in long term hodls
40% in medium term hodls
20% to catch moon missions and day trade

This is the perfect portfolio

>not selling at 20% gains
Youll literally be 6x by the end of 2 weeks if you manage to do this for 10 days

Show me a coin thatll do 6x in 10 days

WTC bro

>transaction fees
what fees. 0.01%?

meanwhile paying $10-$50 to buy and sell stocks, lmao

can WTC do that consistently?

Daytrading is funnier and more profitable with volatile coins
You're just angry because you hold shit you dont even know what's for in an attempt to make money while there's people making money out of you and holding only BTC

volatility is good for day trading
and the fees in crypto are low and dropping all the time
what is this

It has been for the past 2 weeks.

If anyone vouches for this guy I'll copy this.

It is probably better than what you are doing now.

volatility is a dream for daytraders.

It's not a bad idea, user, but up to how much pressure you can take and how much you can be checking things. If you can take the heat and be glued to what's going on all day, daytrading is pretty viable.

Bittrex has .25% per trade, so you need to sell for at least .5% profit to make any profit. This is not hard to do. Volatility only helps.
See

>they don’t write bots to trade unemotionally all day long

Exactly what the fuck else are you supposed to daytrade? Traditional blue chip stocks? That hardly move at all so you have to buy insane volumes which you poor ass pajeets could never accomplish? Never mind you can never compete with the HFT AI algorithm bots that are light speeds ahead of any normie in terms of position and strategy.

Crypto is a sloppy wet dream for any newcomer interested in investing and trading.

Gotta love Veeky Forums and their imaginary pajeet boogeyman.

terrorist attacks reported in las vegas and new york, is it time to exit?

Vegas only. It's the New York, New York Hotel name. not the place

This. 0.5% is NOT hard to do on BTC. There's enough movement, honestly, that you could conceivably do it without stop orders by just holding when you miss your exit point and waiting for the next impulse wave; you'd suffer an opportunity cost, of course, but that may be tolerable for most investors.

>wait 3 weeks for 20% gain by hodl
or
>wait 2 days for a good dip opportunity, buy it and sell it back to btc in 20 min for the same 20%

Source?

And honestly once you consider opportunity cost, holding for three weeks for 20% might as well be a loss because you missed that 20% window within that growth phase... and there were probably more that you missed as well.

I keep hearing about these fee but have yet to get fucked by them?

>fees
How shity are you at day trading? If you aren't breaking at least 1% per trade you don't fall into the 4.5% of people who are mentally able to successfully day trade.

I've just started a few days ago and already starting to see all this. There's so much fucking potential here for a NEET like me. So grateful to have started this finally.

Are there any good desktop apps like Blockfolio to better monitor your stack?

Hey can i give you the most important amazing tip you will ever hear in your trading life?

Compounding interest.
You will jiz yourself when you realize the potential.

I'd be interested in any answers you find myself. I just started following this shit a couple weeks ago and haven't made any investments. Obviously, I missed a few good opportunities but didn't have the acumen to see when ones were coming.

I feel like I made a lot of improvement by learning forex strategies and just applying them to the shorter timeframes in which coin movements occur.

Soon Obsidian

Yeah daytrading haha...
>btc dips from 5k to 4.8k
>bought the dip
>holding btc bags ever since

Crypto has a steep learning curve that's unforgiving. You will almost always loose money when you first start, but once you hit your first 3x-5x and take profit your in the clear as long as you stay smart and learn from mistakes and missed opportunities.

>short btc at 5k
day trading, kek

Not everyone can day trade. I wasn't making that 4.5% number up. Out of everyone who day trades be it stocks, forex, crypto, Anything, only 4.5% come out in a proffit.

tfw you have a 160 IQ

Not sure if IQ has anything to do with it, Seems like it's just a talent some people have and some don't. I only have an IQ of 144 but i still fall in the 4.5% zone.

so is 95.5% of the population just retarded or am i a super genius?

Probably more that 95.5% of the population can't handle the pain of losing and just leave the market at a loss rather than making it back on the next trade.

I mean.. Have you seen the general population? That aside, some people are just talented and others are very well educated. But even the well educated people get blown out of the water by the talent.

So far: be glued here and follow the hype train that goes on here and what gets consensus, then buy as soon as that starts to form, sell when you are satisfied, maybe buy back in during the dip if you really believe in the project and rinse and repeat for that coin and others, all the while putting a certain amount of profits into coins you have faith have long term potential or BTC.

Will research. I'm way too tired now for something heady. Thanks, user.

But how are you guys organizing all your coins on a desktop? There's got to be something good that compares to Blockfolio on Android.

I use cryptocompare.com/portfolio/

Also, I've learned there's good people on this board and lots of people that want to manipulate you for your shekels, and there's got to be coordinated discord groups as well. LINK obviously was one of these, but seems to be a good one. I bought in at 21 cents and again at 38 this morning.

Mate, an IQ of 144 is astronomically rare. You must be shitposting.

Not shit posting. A life of reading and sitting on the internet tends to increase ones knowledge and ability to put that knowledge into practice. I'm also a white sociopath so that probably helps.

No, to be unaware that 144 is extremely high is why I accused you of shitposting, because this level of IQ is near the 1 in a million mark.

Any tips on a new trader who sees all the potential in this? I work from home right now. Any critiques on this basic strategy outlined here? Is a true sociopath willing to help a stranger? =^) You already gave me some advice in this thread.

IQ tests are dubious at best.

An IQ of 144 is like 1 in 700. Are you shitposting, user?

So on earth right now that would indicate there are 7400 people with the same IQ as me, In which case would not make me that special. Although I just realized that's probably not the point you are trying to make.
Besides
Is correct. It's a pointless number mostly used to inflate ones ego and make sure too many blacks aren't admitted to high level educational institutions.

>Is a true sociopath willing to help a stranger? =^) You already gave me some advice in this thread.
Pretty irrelevant question since I'm already here talking to you, But.. The gist of it is buy low sell high. It's honestly as simple as that. Obviously you want to make sure your in a position that it's actually going to go high again and not keep going lower. Every coin has a wave, that wave is like a heart beat. Sometimes it flutters but most of the time it's steady. Ride those heart beats from top to bottom.

I would take it a step further. 50 percent locked away as Bitcoin in secure wallet. 20 percent in medium term hold of alt coins and 30 percent to play around with on a week by week basis.

Cheers, goodnight.

Don't get me wrong, niggers are still stupid as fucking shit, but when some people have a fucking obsession with it it's just pathetic and petty. But this world thrives on pettiness. I have to adapt and overcome.

>only 4.5% of people make a profit
>99.8%ile IQ
>I still make a profit

Well, It was meant in jest, playing off the obvious real-world abuse of the system.

I literally browse Veeky Forums see a meme coin with a good following, name, and symbol and go all in. I never invest in pajeet coins as well. I used this method when I bought Walton at 1 dollar and only invested around six hundred. Idk how people who do legitimate research lose money desu. Tfw close to 5k of wtc

>transaction fees can fuck him in the ass

what are you talking about?

depending on the exchange, fees are only 0.5 to 1%

its fairly easy to predict +4% growth,
so this is a non issue

also, aren't there exchanges with set fees per trade?
something like $10 per trade, which is nothing if you're trading above 1000+

>Not using BNB on Binance for 0.05% transaction fees

How fucking stupid are you?

people daytrade stocks for even higher fees, whats your point? plus, isn't volatility a good thing for day traders? am i being memed?

yeah, because of trading i x5 my stack, but it is ok user, just hodl and stay poor