What is this? I don't work out often but my new apartment has a 24/7 gym and in it is this thing...

What is this? I don't work out often but my new apartment has a 24/7 gym and in it is this thing. How does one use it and what is it called?

u use it as a comfy seat when ur not lifting

that's a bunsen bell, gymnasts use it to do a backflip

bosu ball

meant for meme tier balance training

youll probably see some 50 year old guy doing squats, overhead, or curls on it

You sit on it, and your husbando sits on your lap, with your erect penis inside him. The soft bouncing motion of the rubber allows a gentle lovemaking session, with close bodily contact.

Bumping with more pictures

thanks but we really don't need more

>he thinks it's called a "bosu ball"

What is it, your first day lifting? Come on, pal.

And now I know
And cannot un-know

Bullshit.

Post MOAR Bunsen Balls!

It's a dated version of the foam roller. You lay on it and let your back stretch out.

These are for dropping deadlifts on to, to avoid damaging the gym flooring. Usually you'll find two near each power rack.

You stand on the flat side. I used one in physical therapy for a knee injury, by standing on it with one foot until I could do so with basically no wobble. The idea was to strengthen the muscles that support my knee. It definitely did do that, although in the end the physical therapy didn't help much.

can you get a better angle?

Put it on your head OP

Strengthen your core with a Bosu

Is it possible for you to get a close up of the word BOSU on the top? That may help us figure out what it is and, more specifically, what what brand it is.

You put it behind you while you're squatting so you get an extra bounce at the bottom

It's a Bosu Safety Gauge. You weight train on it and if you are lifting too much the dome will burst to let you know.

the mysterious half blueberry has been spotted

Just incase of contamination

you flip it upside down and balance on it

maybe even do some sick spins