Is there anything more infuriating than seeing an inferior women tower over you just because they're wearing high heels?

Is there anything more infuriating than seeing an inferior women tower over you just because they're wearing high heels?

kek

they don't even need to wear high heels

this has never happened to me

Yeah right, it makes me so mad. We should just wear heels too.

I'm not a manlet so this has never happened

problem solved

that's honestly gay as fuck

Whoa, dude. This is creepy. I feel like you've probably got some weird Freudian, mommy issues.

why do they even wear heels though? being a tall female is akin to a clumsy giraffe

I saw a sketchers commercial with that fat ugly meghan trainor chick and she literally said the shoes were made to give females like 3 inches in height. What the fuck

idk i've never understood why they wear uncomfortable shit with no purpose

probably shows off their mostly tiny deformed asses better

Not really. It's really good for arch support. I always wear dress shoes when I squat, people think I look ridiculous till I atg 3pl8s

doesn't mean it's not gay as h*ck

it's not only gay, it cost him the election

poor water boy

here's a vintage rubio meme

I've been staring at OP's pic for too long....

I guess everyone just wants to be taller desu. I would imagine that being taller as a woman /should/ be kind of a bad thing though, because slightly fewer guys on average will be interested.

6'4 so no.

heels are actually bad for arch support, that's why so many women get fallen arches. for walking and running you want a totally flat shoe with a fairly flexible sole if you care at all about your health.

if you're just using it as equipment to enhance a squat for a specific kind of competition then that's fine. if you're doing squats to become stronger and healthier then I would advise working on flexibility so that you can ATG without the shoes. I only lift barefoot or in oly shoes, depending on what I'm working on.

bump

what the fuck lmao

Depends, some women just wanna be tall no matter what. My lesbian friend whose always in stripper level heels gave another friend such a height complex that this chick no longer cares if guys aren't into someone over 6ft with their shoes on, she just wants to be taller than the chick who probably started wearing them to be optimal height to hug girls and shove their faces into her tits.

>kek

whut

lmaooo

Att Whore:The post

self harm is like lifting but for lazy faggots who hate themselves

go deeper, lets see some fat

yeah deeper pls

Did your cat do that

>Veeky Forums
>"The most normie board in America!"

Cross the street for attention
Or walk the avenue for results faggot

That's a leg dumbo

Your keyboard is disgusting have some self respect user

This picture is making me feel young again

Is that jizz

I used a pic of some dude with a bunch of cuts on his arms on a dating site once. Literally every girl replied in a snap of a finger and kept on talking to me.

I think I should just stop cutting and start cutting. Would be a lot less fucking work to get some female attention.

What the fuck? Random leg cuts, jizzed on keyboard... yuuup, we've got one crazy fucking autist here alright.

They were scared you'd kill yourself if they didn't reply
That's a pretty low dating strategy desu

it would be more infuriating if they were attractive, but most girls over 6ft barefoot aren't at all attractive