>bench weight in lbs
>est. body weight in kg
ow!

a grill asked me to spot her for 5 reps of 1pl8

>tfw imagined life together
>never saw her again after that
>have to live with the regret of not speaking to her after her set

65 pounds

Over 300 lbs, she was a ham beast in the unlimited weight class at a pl meet u went to.

What is he the heaviest you have seen a >girl benching Veeky Forums

My gf benched 60kg the other day. she's like 5'9" and weighs like 65kg so I was pretty proud.

There's a chick at my gym who reps 50 pounds on dumbell press for 12+. Could probs do 150+ for 5 on flat bar. She's fucking hot as balls desu. just enough muscle definition, just enough thicc

Never seen a girl bench more than 135

If we're counting professionals, well then I got some bad news for you fellas. This Russian doll face is stronger than every single man on this website. We should all just commit suicide now.

literally why even lift when a girl is stronger than you

she's a toad

to attract girls who actually lift? I've spent so much time in the gym and in the fitness community that chicks without muscles stopped appealing to me.

60kg (1pl8)
I was moiron, is that sexist? I'm sure it is, who cares.

My gf can probably max out at 60kg at the moment. Used to go to a gym with some chick who competed and was on some kind of steroid, Saw her put up 45kg Dumbbells for reps.

One and a half plate, she was tiny too - saw her in all the time doing Bench, Squats & Deadlifts

I cranked out a new pr squat in the rack beside her and she complimented me and It was the best.
I was awkward as fuck.

you should still be stronger than every girl in the gym if you are a man. otherwise you should seriously consider sudoku because you are not a man, you are still a boy.

k. I have absolutely no shame in admitting I can't lift as much as the couple powerlifting chicks in the gym. I'm a fukboi who lifts for aesthetics anyways caring about strength is for loosers desu senpai

you'll care about strength when someone like me beats you up in front of those chicks you lift for.

she is, but is still somehow very attractive. have you seen what she looks like when not mid-lift?

my best C&J is only 265, and that was practically a fluke. I'm also below her weight class, but that's no excuse

you weigh less than a girl?

and you call yourself a man?

>tfw no qt Russian doll face to keep you safe in her big powerful arms

Here's you reply

kek you weren't kidding

Tell me you wouldn't breed with her though, I'll bet she's a hardy woman. Strong on the plow, cooks a lot, protective of children like a bear, keeps you warm in the winter. I'll bet your sons would be massive weightlifting champions. I wonder if she's lesbian.

I have this exact same leotard. It's great but I don't think my ass is ready for it yet. Maybe in 3 months at the tail end of summer.
store.americanapparel.net/en/cotton-spandex-tank-bodysuit_rsa8336

gonna need you to post pics

let us be the judge of that

too much test

honestly if I was fat and ugly like most of you here I'd be trying to holler at Tatiana instagram.com/tani240191/

Never seen a girl benching

>doll face

Fucking troll doll maybe

Some army girl pushing 200 on a bet from some idiot

I saw a chick in a wheelchair benching 50kg.

I think like 95 pounds at most.

University gym, so most girls are either on the stairmaster, doing some retard ass exercise, or taking up the squat racks doing 65 pound squats with shit form.

Get out of my way succubi, I'm trying to get strong REEEEEEEE

This. Been going to the gym for 3 years. Haven't seen a girl once bench. I rarely even see them do ANYTHING AT ALL besides squats and leg extensions. I see at least 3 girls at the gym 4 times a week, and I have yet to see a girl do any exercise besides legs consistently. Never seen a girl do any primary chest exercise (aside from pushups once). Haven't seen a girl do any tricep exercise. Occasionally see a bicep exercise. Don't think I'll ever see lats or back.

Girls at the gym are actual memes. They're the most beta concept I've ever seen. Literally an entire gender works only leg muscles. How is this real?

Top kek user

thats called 1pl8

because thats the only place muscle is attractive on a female are you raelly that stupid?

at my old gym the trainer once showed a pair of girls how to bench, and they did so, struggling with just the bar but they did, at my new gym that ive been going on and off for a few years now i have NEVER seen a girl do a barbell bench press, some 4 kg db bullshit but other than that nothing

That's like going to the gym and only working out biceps and chest if you're a guy. You look like a fucking insecure idiot. Same applies to girls. Makes you look insecure enough that you can't even exercise for the sake of enjoyment, but rather social pressure to.

instagram.com/meritaskinen/?hl=en

this girl benching a bit past 2plate

she roids tho, got caught lol

>got caught
no way!

Just the bar. Women are so afraid of heavy weights

Then again 95% of my gym is male and I only see a female maybe once a week if I'm lucky

Exhibit A of the Retards of Veeky Forums Display

>135kg girls

wat

Girl that weighs about 55kg has about 60kg bench PB with pause.

Her boyfriend is a 40 year old PT and has trained weightlifting/powerlifting all his adult life. He has decent lifts I guess 180kg squat at 85kg.

Girl set a state record at my gym. I forget her weight it was like 160-180 or somthing. She did like 430-450. It was in a newspaper. It was in like 06or07 so i dont remember the specifics to much. It could of even been 500 or a little more i forget lol

I'm guessing this was equipped in a fake fed

>tfw girlfriends PT works and therefore makes her work upper body
>tfw shes got more back definition and better delts than 90% of /fit

Its the same here, difference is i've seen quite a lot of girls using the pull up machine.
No idea why, big lats are literally the most ugly muscle on a girl.

That logic cannot be applied to men.
A girl with perfect ass and legs looks good no matter how weak her upper body is.

A guy who only does curls and bench will look retarded. Its just how it is bro, gender equality doesnt exist.

She's fat

people like you ruin language classes. fucking weebs i wanted to learn japanese for work and instead I have to hear you interrupt the professor because you know about some vocab term from a cartoon with your stupid "でもね、でもね、でもね”

She is pumped so full of testosterone that "she" is an it at this point.

are u autistic?

Why don't you go back to fucking reddit, you weak fucking cuck.

eurofag here

my ex gf benched 70 kg (155 lb) for triple @ 52 kg bw (115)

she left me couple months later... dumb whore

60kg for reps

according to some clippings at my gym a chick benched 120kg in their competition, never seen her though

The bar + 2,5kg each side
So 25 kg

1 plate or 70kg

petite girl that is pretty strong

i've seen my girlfriend bench 40kg for 8

lmao2plates for 2, she was pretty small

like 50kg with a spotter, she did up to about 70kg squats with good form too. i felt a bit sorry for the dyel who was struggling to squat 1pl8 who she was working in with though kek

>Girls
>Liking violent men
Enjoy your Nigger loving ratchet

Did is bench

audible kek

my lonelyness

Kacy Anne Hill

>tfw imagined life together
Oh god, I'm not the only one who does this, right?

>knowing that she did 10 reps

lol fucking creep stalker

Super slender girl was squatting 80kg the other day, didnt even break a sweat.

80kg ain't shit, 2 weeks of squatting and you do that x10
80kg bench would've been really impressive

Who is this. Dear god give me a girl like this please.
[Praying]

Saw a chick do seated dumbbell presses with 55lbs. She's maybe 125lbs. Her big then threw up 120lbs like it was nothing.

Bf*

We have a giant board at my gym. The highest for a woman is 245lbs
Guys is 405

Emily Bloom

She's not even hot. Half of that is photoshop.

Lmao 1 pl8

>dollface

literally the epitome of steroids

she looks like shrek's lady. holy fuck.

kek so true, the majority of women i've seen bench 25s and absolutely nothing more

175 for reps i think
maybe more at some other point but not right now

>not right now
i meant not that I remember right now

like 20 kilos

>that's a male lift user

205 lbs. She was this monsterous nigress in the security forces squadron. If you shaved her head and saw her at night, you'd legit think she was an ape.

Is a 105 bench on par with 210 squat at 250 sleep for female who is pear shaped but still making gains?

250 dl

Saw some 50 yo woman doing 92.5kgx7 touch and go at a pl gym, i guess she was around 70-80kg, not really fat but massive

Just download Anki and and the core 2000/6000 Japanese decks.

> muh sharpening makes ugly trick

75lbs
Because after that they become a man.

Wife benches 170 @ 135
Highest at my gym at least.

>be me, 4th time ever having sex
>I'm on top, trying to stay hard
>Arms are quivering from holding my entire body weight up
>"you are soooo tiny user lol"
>she puts her feet on my chest
>"I wonder if I can-"
>Ohpleaseno