Heigh matters

>Heigh matters
>The girls from all the tall first world countries lust for manlet immigrants
Explain yourself lanklets or actually the right word is cucks.

height matters, but not as much as people make it out to be. a lot of autists on this board think it's an end all for girls.

yes some girls won't date you because of your height, but there are still a fuck ton of girls who will.

i'm 5 9/5'10 on a good day and i get laid just fine. i have absolutely no issues with girls.

>I call out the lanklet cucks
>im the cuck
do you even know what the word means?

Back to /pol/ faggot

butthurt cuck detected

>posts one example of a coal burner and declares it as the status quo
>makes up random fairy tales which go against official statistics
>promotes interracial breeding
What are you, an SJW?

>mfw manlets have to go full SJW tactics to make a bullshit arguement look valid
when will they learn

Thats why I made the thread.Its funny how there are daily and even hourly threads about manlets but when someone call outs the lanklets they get superdefensive about it...like its the only thing they can be proud of.

>one example
Do I have to shit up the thread with thousand more?
>official statistics
It seems to be the other way Hans.Do I need to post all the stats about the increase of interracial marriages and the things women do to have a non white male.
>promotes interracial breeding
Confirmed for zero reading comprehension.
>mfw manlets have to go full SJW tactics to make a bullshit arguement look valid
>Call out lanklets that they are cucks
>sjw
Damn...

>lust for manlet immigrants
Thats a meme

You live in a sad world little man. Immigrants have to resort to touching little boys at the swimming pools because no sane woman wants them.

Maybe one day you'll get lucky and they mistake you for a child so you can finally get laid.

:^)

>things women do to have a non white male

Lol...?

Any white person can have pretty much any non-white person, this goes for both genders. The whites who race mix are low tier and do so because they couldn't get a decent white partner.

>You live in a sad world little man. Immigrants have to resort to touching little boys at the swimming pools because no sane woman wants them.
Its because nobody would do anything against them anyway.Just look at your newspapers hiding their faces and names.
Oh and also I live in a country where nobody tolerates them.
They risk being beaten and even killed but the don't seems to mind it.
>They couldn't get a decent white partner.
There are a lot examples of couples breaking/or just aceppting it(cucks) because of immigrants.

idk if the "girls lust for immigrants" meme is because of a cuck fetish or if it's from americans who have never been to Europe and blindly accepts anything they hear from the media, but immigrants creep the girls out lol.
Me and my friends have had random girls come up to us and ask us to pretend to be their boyfriends because random refugees try and talk to them.

>i'm average and have average success with girls

When will they learn?

Girl in op looks terrified

I'm average and have no success with girls, kill me please.

Confirmed for third world country.

Where I'm from they've actually been isolated from the rest of the population in their own cozy camps.

Also, why are you so mad? Lanklet stole your girl?

>Also, why are you so mad?
Why would I be I'm just laughing at naivety of the posters here.The reality check is really amusing t b h.

Why do army dudes resist gay fun times? It doesn't make you less manly, chicks will still dig you. Your Gary squad mates will appreciate it and you won't be so pent up that you rage kill children out if sexual frustration.

Do you even HAIT FAIS FRAIM

its americans. american white women hate american white men for being boring and beta, naturally the project this on to other places and also assume that muslims in europe behave like typical african americans who they subliminally revere.

>reality check
>he actually thinks women en masse desire smelly, dirt poor, rapey, manlets who cant speak the language and have no experience talking to women other than their mothers because of /pol/ trolls
>reality

el oh el

>This is what Ahmed and Muhammad actually believe.

>I refuse to back up my arguments with relevant information

>The girls from all the tall first world countries lust for manlet immigrants
Other than your inability to articulate yourself properly, you're cherry-picking anecdotal evidence to support your point.

I actually live in a country with one of the highest height averages, and nothing could be further from the truth. Women, in general, despise immigrants.

>antisocial recluses making sweeping generalizations about the society that they are excluded from

>Heigh
stopped reading