I just inherited $300K USD from my trust fund my grandparents set up. I'm gonna spend 1/4th of it in gold...

I just inherited $300K USD from my trust fund my grandparents set up. I'm gonna spend 1/4th of it in gold, 1/4th of it in silver, and 1/2 of it in copper.

Good luck with your meme coins and fake digital currency you deluded freaks and NEETS

Stack something that's worth real money, and can be traded when the world ends.

This is satire, right?
Bitcoin is the new Gold.

Funny how goldfags #1 argument is always "when the world ends...."

Dude, no one fucking cares. Kys while we moon

at least put it in a 401k you fucking idiot

lol who the fuck wants gold when the world ends, its all about a bunker, food, energy and other goods like alcohol and other vices.

Can you build a rocketship out of copper? Alternative blast off to the moon...

You could keep 290k of those and just enjoy life, and shove the remaining 10k into various cryptos and still get 100x better returns than your meme metals

Congrats?
"When the world ends"
What makes you think tyrone isnt going to kill you and take your gold?
Or you plan to leave it on a bank?
They will probably safeguard your gold "when the world ends", they sure do care about people opinions of them in a post-apocaliptical world
Gl though, faggot

Your fake money you cant even hold has to be satire

Have you turned on the news lately?

And once your small supply runs out how do you plan on trading for more you poorfag?

>401k

Are you fucking serious user, or are you just retarded ? No one but you and your brainlet normies are going to invest in that shiity plan that you hardly own

who the fuck puts it in Silver?
If Gold Crashes , Silver doesn't rise.
Silver relies on the precious metals success.

Find land with water on it , find an apartment complex near a college campus , or just put it in BTC & NEO

Look at all the designs you can pick from.

You folks dont understand the value of literally ART carved into metals?

This board is doomed

Literally kys. Gold is the most retarded investment you can make. Put it in the SP500 and shut the fuck up tard.

user you idiot gold and silver havent hit the floor yet

Worms as a source of protein will be more valuable than gold when the world ends.

get lithuim instead of silver lad

I know this is a shit post but with that amount of money just put it in some unit trusts.

>unironically buying gold silver and copper instead of an index fund

oh great coppers going up, I guess we can expect negros to start ripping down the powerlines again

>people are falling for this bait

guys..

>Not investing into overseas real estate markets.
>Population steadily increasing with less houses

Parents legit bought their house in the 1980s for 40k now it is worth a little under a mil.
Enjoy your gold tho maybe you will have enough to build a house with one day.

Good luck going all in to commodities market.

DUH
We gonna mine ASTROIDS and there will be another precious metal rush again
You gonna curse Elon Musk for it...

Nice b8m8

lol, caesium is better m8
it wont be long till we get caesium ion batteries
it will sell more cuz more power and lighter than lithium ones

>world ends.
>Now is the time for OP to put his Veeky Forums plan into action and trade his gold for supplies.
>Bandits see that he has shiny gold. Gets murdered and they take his gold because the NAP isnt real.

Please reply op. I was considering this route as well, especially gold. But first of all,
how on earth are you going to ensure the quality of what you buy? Even professional companies could give you 80% or 60% gold, nobody would know.

Secondly, how are you going to sell it again. The buyer must be sure that what you are selling is real gold and that is not easy or cheap to confirm.

It will cause a great deal of suspicion if you are selling large quantities of gold. It could take you years to sell your gold for fiat if you are selling to small shops and not large corporations.

How do you even FIND someone who is willing to buy it from a private individual? Large corps will only buy from other corps who they know they can trust.

How are you even going to be able to buy gold for what it is currently worth? Those that sell gold inflate the price often irregardless of its current worth, so if the price drops you will still be paying the old price.

Did the op fucking abandon this thread?

Good investment choices.

Protip: Silver will moon because of the special properties of silver isotope 109. Those will be used in production of the newest tech devices. Make sure you have stack with more of Ag109 and less of Ag107.

I made 300k from crypto trading this year.

plz dont say you mean the psytronic anti-gravity machines

as someone who used to trade gold.. everything you said is wrong.
There are plenty of respectable gold dealers/buyers out there who will test and buy your gold.

no business sells 60 or 80% gold,,

usually to sell is about 99% - 100% spot price, and to buy is around 100% - 105% spot price.
all depends on the business.. a dodgey cash for gold place would pay 50% for eg.

>when the world ends
Why the fuck you think shiny metal is going to be worth anything in a collapse?
Are you going to actually store this metal on your own property? Fuck no you aren't. So when the collapse comes your meme metal will be worthless and your access to them will be frozen.

Do you really think they won't freeze your meme metals when they freeze your USD bank accounts?

Put 50% of it in a stable bond fund. Use the dividend income to supplement your bills. Put 25% in stock funds and reinvest dividends. Use 20% of it to put a down payment on a house. Use the remaining 5% to gamble on things like gold & silver bars, ammo, etc.

Thank me later.

>huh duh I will gib you this copper or gold for things if the world ends
No you fucking retard if the world were to crash theyd probably rather you barter food or water. Stay poor in rigged assets

You are actually autistic if you then think that a human would go "shit better barter these metals for food"
Nah dude, you would just rob them, like you are getting by investing in meme metals
Get cucked by the jews

Alcohol will be much more valuable for trading then gold if the world ends

Not that it matters because if the world ends 90% of us are fucked anyway

>There are plenty of respectable gold dealers/buyers out there who will test and buy your gold.
Not in my country. I'd have to ship the gold to some foreign country.

If there is a sort of Fallout style apocalypse then firearms will be worth the most

>if the world ends
What kind of full retard investment strategy is this? Betting on a full-scale nuclear war where their is no more electricity? What kind of fucking retarded bet is that?

>copper

wut

Gold and silver are insurance against market crashes and volatility, they're not for some Mad Max level shit.

Bitcoin does not exist. Bitcoin is valued in fiat. All fiats die. When they do, silver and gold are good to have, while Bitcoin is 1's and 0's in fiber optic cables and in the air. Crypto can be an amazing means of exchange, but that's about it.