Apart from appearance goals, is there anything else you're aiming for in terms of fitness?

Apart from appearance goals, is there anything else you're aiming for in terms of fitness?

I've always wanted to sprint a mile

275kg squat

I wanna beat Oliver Sacks' record.

You can't sprint a mile.

Sprinting is anaerobic, running a mile is aerobic.

Having a goal time for your mile is more realistic.

For example, getting under 5 minutes is a big benchmark that a lot of people aim for.

My best is a 4:24 mile and that was as a senior in highschool with years of rigorous practice and plenty of good competition.

You could also aim for under 4:30 (assuming you're younger than 30 or so) but you'll need to commit to training 5-6 days a week for a few years and you'll realistically need some good competition to run against (check out open track meets at your nearest largish city).

Yes, my Uncle holds the family record BP of 365. He seems to bring it up everytime he sees me. However he admitted he was on the juice in college (played linebacker).

I've pressed 315 el Natural and hope to eventually beat it

can i be part of your family, senpai?
i would love to bp against my uncle

I want to beat my dad in a fight

Right now it's to BP 2pl8, I was gonna up my 3x5 to 80kg today, and decided instead try 1RM for the first time ever.

So I put on additional 10kg and lifted the 90kg surprisingly easy. I felt a minor something in left shoulder, can't really call it pain.

Now I'm left wondering if I could've put on a bit more and my new goal is try new 1RM of exacly 2pl8 aka 100kg in 2 weeks.

>squatting on that floor

What if he would have to drop, what the fuck

Dad was always a monster, benched 345 in high school 365 in college.
Pic related is him at 17.
I'm 20 now only benching 305. Every time I see my dad he asks if I'm benching 350 yet. My main goal is to bench 370 just so I can rub it in his face.

My dad has his IQ measured at 142, I had mine measured at 135 so now I'm training until I can do IQ test and get 143

Trying to get my deadlift 1rm to 500 lbs. I was able to do 435x5 today, so I'm going to try for it next week.

Otherwise I just want 2/3/4/5 for at least 5 reps

I want to be fully /out/ operational. Lifting packs and canoes, chopping wood, building shelter and the like

Underrated

That's the secret.

You don't drop.

Really though, that is pretty insane.

My fitness goal is a weird one. Its basically a 10yr recomp plan. And if it doesnt pan out i believe that the endurance ive accumulated over the years will make a cut very easy with almost no loss in strength or mass.

The fit to fat to fit program kind of prooves my idea b/c the trainers lose fat much more rapidly than clients.

20 dead hang overhand pullups.

Right now in getting 15 I weigh 245lbs

I can do 10, how big is the jump to 20?

I just want to keep making gains without getting fat or getting hurt.

My dad is 6'4" and I'm 6'3". I blame my mom for being 5'5".

I took a swing at my dad once.
The reaction was explosive and violent.
Never been hit so hard in the stomach before.
Vomit immediately.
He laughed

you see, when you lift on tile floor, you never fail to lift because of fear of destroying floor

>My name is Rod, and I like to party

Let the man dream.

I never really set a goal besides in my own words, "Punch stuff really, really hard".

I wanna dunk...

need a vertical leap the same as Michael Jordans to get there though

I know you make a joke but I believe this is also truth.

started as a 5'8 223lb fatass fatss, I've got some goals. I weigh 173lb now

>6 minute mile
currently maxing out at 7m 45s, started at 16m 35s
>bodyweight pullups 4 x 10
never could do them before, did 3 in a row today first time in my life
>bodyweight dips + 100lbs 4 x 10
I can do them fine without extra weights, gonna start working on that Monday
>135lb OHP
currently at 70lb
>225lb bench
currently at 180lb
>315lb squat
currently at 200lb
>405lb deadlift
currently at 225lb

20 Chin ups.
Squat 2x bodyweight.
Close a #2 Captains of Crush gripper with each hand.

What the fuck. How is your OHP 70lbs and bench 180? I incline bench the same and press 135 for 5.

100 push ups, 20 pull ups