WOMEN WHO DIET AND HEAVILY EXERCISE DURING PREGNANCY ARE 'LITERALLY' WORSE THAN HITLER

Obese people in society get told 'to exercise' and stop' being lazy' and 'stop eating' all the time. usually by people who have no understanding of how human Fetuses develop in the womb. when a mother is stressed and not getting enough nutrients the Babies genetic make up is tailored to adjust to it's environment (such as famines, war, low resources ) and during plentiful times will have a much reduced ability to store fats. So when that expectant mother in your feed who brags about how she's keeping her figure during Pregnancy and fighting the very natural build up fat in her own body by exercising and starving her unborn you tell her what a complete selfish prick she is and congratulate her on creating another human being who will have a daily struggle to even remain in the top average weight/size and in many cases are stuck in the morbidly obese category, Not only is it grotesque child abuse but I think it is a HATE CRIME against your own child

they are WORSE than NAZISM in my opinion....

Love Keith x x x

Just about everyone on this planet is worse than Hitler. You've set a very high bar for human achievement and moral rectitude.

We send overweight people on exchange program to poverty stricken 3rd world places.

People come back with a respect to looking after themselves. Or they a cannibalised by natives

Keith let me tell you the rules: if you state you are a girl, you are using this to take advantage on other female anons that DONT state they are girls. Your difference between you and them is the attention level you want. Since you are an attention whore, as such you will be treated

TITS OR GTFO

Do you understand, whore?

I am a girl.... a classy one who wont put out tit pics ok nigger

>having a mother that eats right and trains turns you into a perpetum mobile that breaks the first law of thermodynamics and is capable of storing more energy then it takes in
Kek

you may be classy, but you are an attention whore.
TITS or GTFO

you see the second option right? GTFO

we should plug fat asses to power plants. Methane and organic fuel

Keith sounds like a useless fat cunt with no self control.

I agree desu

it's better to be fat temporarily than it is to risk impacting the child's early development. she can lose weight after the pregnancy, not maintain her weight during

straya what are you doing? you dont know the rules?

obviously women shouldnt do heavy exercise while pregnant, no midwives reccomend that. in regards to diet they should be eating healhy before even getrting pregnant then increasing in appropriate amounts during the pregnancy.

tiny straya... learn the rules!

Show me some statistics that show women who work out or eat less than their brain is telling them to, not sure how you prove that, have children that are more prone to obesity or other health problems. Show me good solid proofs and I will be enraged for you.

mirror aquafresh, learn the rules

why, is common sense not enough for you??? this is recognised science, you go research it, im just telling you it....

I think that if you wanted to prove something like that you should be measuring the nutrients in the blood that goes from the woman to the son.

One hint could be that certain rare minerals or elements need a lot of volume of food to be found in large amounts. For sure if you eat more you have a wider spectrum of rare elements. Its a hint, not proof

>worse then hitler
Hitler was great and this woman is scum.

finally a /pol/ack
tx

If you want to make people aware you make your argument and present information that can be backed up. Telling someone to go find it themselves usually causes your argument to be ignored, so no you present me with the info if you want this to be taken seriously.

You can make baseless arguments all day with this style.

The world would be a better place if we killed half the people because there would be more food and other resources for everyone.

I don't have to show you any information to prove what I said you should just go look for information to prove what I said to be incorrect.

also.... she broke the RULES mirror aquafres you seriously dont know the first rule?

>she
Right! It's a woman who has serious concerns about other women being fertile, having offspring, then remaining attractive!

That does sound like something a woman would be upset about, but you might want to look at what site you're posting on.

>UK slag
>classy

she (keith, read the trip and the signature in OP) is a sjw who thought she could make this thread a hug box just by signing Love Keith x x x. She has no respect for other girls that dont take that advantage.

hey sweetie, you sit back and i'll fix us a drink x x x keith x x

Tits with time stamp or GTFO.

Opinion disregarded until then

>Keith
>girl

Lol
>yeast.jpg
>as in I'm a dirty whore who can clean my vagina

Much class!
Such statement!

So when do you plan to stop trolling and actually provide real info to prove your point?

Never?

That's what I thought.

Women who want to stay attractive and fertile have no reason to do anything different if you aren't able to prove their actions wrong.

it would be good not to reply at all... she does not want you to agree, she just wants attention.

Ask her for tits, thats the only thing you should ask for
then she can state her business

This thread is garbage
OP exercise when pregnant is normal, being a fat cow and saying you are eating for two isn't, while being lazy on top of it?

>she

Again with this.

Maybe "she" might show some tits if you go see her on your Vespa.

Seriously though, it's not a woman, it's not a serious argument, it's not someone who gives a shit and it's obviously not someone who has half a brain cell.

I'm only replying because I think it's an interesting argument and it's worth debating it anyone with a serious argument decides to chime in.

It's a shame that all current science indicates the exact opposite of your hypothesis. I look forward to reading your paper in a peer reviewed journal.

search for your theories on pubmed and find you're the opposite of right - include your reasoning, which is kind of an accomplishment.
thank you.

>will have a daily struggle to even remain in the top average weight/size and in many cases are stuck in the morbidly obese category

So which is it?

>le its common sense meme

Can you link a scientific article or are you just making a big deal of something you read about and now just want to piss and moan like the fat cunt you probably are?

>will have a much reduced ability to store fats
So you mean it'll be genetically superior, considering the current state of the relevant world?

Why, we should be forcing women to exercise and count calories during pregnancy! Why isn't anyone talking about this!?