Protestants spend 500 years destroying tradition, social unity, spreading libertarian values and making revolutions

>protestants spend 500 years destroying tradition, social unity, spreading libertarian values and making revolutions
>now they claim the world is corrupt and degenerate because the Catholic Church corrupted the teaching of the Bible

why not both

>I NEED A CENTRALIZED CORRUPT HIERARCHY TO TELL ME WHAT TO THINK BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE MAKING DECISIONS FOR MYSELF

>The Catholic Church expelled 4 million muslims in 700 years
>1 year of protestant europe brought 2 million jihadists willing to leech on welfare and spreading sharia
It's impossible to blame modern world's problems on the Catholic Church. You must realize if their Sola Scriptura was so superior it wouldn't create thousands of revolutions, nationalism, communism and wars.
They had 500 years to purify society from the evil Catholic Church and now when they face what they have created they still repeat "dude indulgences", "dude mary worship", etc. Same garbage they repeated in the 16th century

Okay, but that's just your opinion.

Not bad at all

Montesquieu, Rousseau, Babeuf, Franklin, Cromwell and Luther. They are the fathers of modern society. This is is undeniable
A protestant wouldn't deny this but won't admit the consequences of they beautiful libertarian utopia

What protestant countries had communist revolutions? The only christian ones I can think of were either catholic or orthodox. Oriental Orthodox too I guess, if you count Ethiopia.

It sounds like you're bitching because the Catholics have become leftist as hell.

>What protestant countries had communist revolutions?
Every single one. The reason why we are talking about communism today is because the protestant revolutionaries destroyed all monarchies and replaced with republicanism or democracy (equality, liberty and fraternity).
The communist process is much older than Rabbi Marx

based francis

>he believes in the republican jesus meme

Do you hate Protestants?

>I can interpret God's word better than a man who has dedicated his whole life and livelihood toward exactly that.

He wasn't a republican but he sure as hell wasn't a communist.

No, he hates Catholicism but he's blaming their problems on protestants.

>protestants spend 500 years destroying tradition, social unity, spreading libertarian values and making revolutions
>implying this is a bad thing

Fuck off collectivist bootlicker

Monarchy fucking sucked, have you seen the monarchy threads on here?

Catholics converted to protestantism
What is Liberation theology other than imitating the Episcopal Church?

I wasn't asking you, Pius V.

So Catholicism has died, then? Well, I can't say I'm sad to see it go.

>tradition is good

Interesting is that the nations which ask the big government for everything ''free'' are protestants: Sweden, Netherlands, United States, Germany, Norway, Belgium...
The only exception is Switzerland which is the HQ of jewry banking

>So Catholicism has died
Nah. There are still people who weren't educated by wikipedia or Ayn Rand out there

>Germany
Half protestant and half Catholic

>Netherlands, Norway, Belgium, Sweden
Atheistic

>United States
Most powerful nation in the world with a near global hegemony

So you're a sedevacantist?

>half Catholic
a Catholic in germany? lol
28.9% consider themselves Catholic and only 13% attend Masses.
And in that Masses they offer a protestant service which the Priest talk about welfare, unemployment, inflation and politics. It's a capitalist protestant mass at best

So Catholicism truly has died then.

What's the positive side of having thousands of ultra capitalists while the native population can barely read, rely on food stamps and consumes the trash?
I respect USA for gun laws but as of today even LGBT bathrooms are enforced by the state and your daughter will be sharing the same bath room with drag queens

I mean the pope still exists

>>/pol/

Nah, as the other user pointed out earlier he's a protestant.

The protestant reformation biggest achievement according to many are the printing press
Thanks to protestants working 12h a day people could have high quality books and information as we can see in the pic
They no longer had to ask a priest for a document: a print merchant would provide them with a much more interesting book/pamphlet.

In some countries the Church is a shell of its former self

>what are priests
begone papist scum

>only one man can interpret the word of God

>Everyone basing their opinion on worldly matters and not dogma or faith
Corruption was present in the faithful from King Saul to the Pharisees and beyond, and yet God still trusted them to preserve the Word. What matters is that you stick with the truth, always attempt to broaden your understanding of it, and, above all, live by it.
I understand ecumenism is difficult when protestants can call catholics papist, idol worshiping devils and catholics can call protestants tradition breaking heretics. There are real issues of sin and bad blood here. But none of you are responsible for the actions of Luther or the Popes and the political problems of the day, Islam not included, have been fomenting apart from christians on either side for centuries now. You are all brothers of Christ, and are called to be peacemakers, and in our day that means civil, rational dialogue on the micro level and vigilant activism on the macro level. Maybe it's a lost cause to try and squeeze the factionalism out of Veeky Forums, but it just hurts me to see Christians spewing such stone-hardening bile at each other.

>destroying tradition
Selling indulgences isn't a tradition
>social unity
Catholics are experts at ruining social unity, just look at Northern Ireland
>spreading libertarian values
Lmao
>making revolutions
France is a Catholic country you absolute mong

Go rape a little boy instead of embarrassing yourself on Veeky Forums

>>spreading libertarian values
>Lmao
All the enlightenment thinkers were either atheists or protestants

>the enlightenment was libertarian

>liberatarianism isn't a 20th century attempt to get back to the classical liberalism

This is the kind of Christian post I like to see. Thank you, user