Has you taste in women changed since you became Veeky Forums?

Has you taste in women changed since you became Veeky Forums?

Yes. Went from pulling 7/10s to 10/10s.

Yes. Fatties didn't use to bother me as much but now I rage at fatty fetish (aka hi test meme) threads.

He said taste.

Unless you're suggesting you got so desperate the 7's became 10's.

Yep I turned gay

AMERICAN APPAREL JERSEY HALTER LEOTARD

>taste
>women
Pick one breeder

For me it's many things but yes my preferences have changed. I like a woman that actually takes care of themselves and not just one that will sit on the couch collecting fat for her life. There is a stark difference between lazy people and active people. I was just at a buddy's house for the nfl draft and while I've been working on myself these people have gotten complacent and fat. They look horrible and live vicariously through 20 year olds signing multimillion dollar deals. Saying "we" like they have a say in the outcome. Their women included. Luckily my girl didnt go. She was busy with a dance rehearsal. I had a great time but I knew I didn't want to be them. And their women and women like that which is the average are far less attractive then what I thought once.

Nope I'm still gay

I started noticing how much fatter my ex had gotten.

I started wanting to get her pregnant.

I've noticed that women I used to think were really pretty don't look as good to me anymore.

Yes, since i became fit i dont really care what women like/think about guys since its all flakey as shit

No, i love my wife

I am attracted to more of them. Before I was picky beta like >pointy elbows would not fuck
But now I'm hornier so I want to bang all of them. Not fat or gross chicks, but I look more at average chicks instead of completely disregarding them for my perfect maiden preferences.

I WANT HIGH TEST qt3.14

Yea. I only like feminine penises now

its fluctuated. idk if its cause of getting fit, or just tastes changing.

>be super skinny skele
>into petite girls
>start putting on weight
>finally look muscular
>into high test
>kinda into chubbies for a bit
>fucked one
>into thinner girls now with a nice ass

girls are uglier

I also care about them less

only into high test now Tbh

I want a muscled girl. Not like full on bodybuilder bigger than me freak, but like a bikini competitor that for sure takes anavar and is ripped.

In private:
>like really thick women
>and traps

In person:
>at least 8/10

those fuckin teeth

ew

looks like that guy forgot to deadlift. lower back looks surprisingly weak compared to the rest

I'm trying to find a girl that keeps me motivated and is into fitness as well. That's been the case before I was fit though.
>ywn have an amazon warrior /ss/ you and train you

just came in here to post that id love to fuck brooke wells. Not really into muscular girls but she still has a feminine amount of softness to her so shes still ok

I used to like titties
Now I like me some ass

A future to believe in

The bigger i get the more i want to be the little girl

>thw not piper pierre

Yeah I like them with dicks now.

Yup, i used to be into pale, skinny shy tomboys and now im more into whats generally seen as attractice

Kill it

Went from having sex once in my life to being obsessed with eating assholes. I like my life better now.

Taste? Honestly no, it hasn't.

My standards are still the same, HOWEVER, almost every female is 1-2 points lower to me now -than they were before I started lifting.

Ex: before Veeky Forums this was an 8, now she's a 6 (above average genetics but no sign of fitness whatsoever) but I would still approach her, nomsayin? It basically just gave me a reality check

No shit.
I would never seek them out and it's not a preference, but I've started to find some transsexuals more attractive, as they make a fucking effort to look like women.