MTH MOON INCOMING

Monetha moon is coming, listen up for important info Veeky Forums

Want in on the next 2x guaranteed? We all know the hype Monetha had around ICO. There is a lot of interest in this coin.

Binance is hosting a vote on which coin to list next, and MTH is virutally tied with Substatum for the lead. Voting ends on the 5th. All coins moon upon news of being listed. Don't believe me? Look at Monero, Zcash and others.

As you can see even on the possibility of this, MTH is spiking hard. Easy 2x or more if we get it to happen. Load up bags and vote at binance.com/vote.html

With all you fucking people here I know we can make it happen. Literally guaranteed gains if we make this happen.

Bump for attention

nobody cares about mth

it will do no volume like zrx and some of the other coins on binance

It's not about how it does on binance, its about the pump beforehand

Look at the 30% its up already because of the attention it's getting? ZRX already had a large marketcap and a ton of attention. Monetha has the hype but hasn't had the long term exposure of zrx.

No volume on MTH? Lmfao it was top vol on ED for weeks, gonna slay when it gets on Binance

still at ICO price lol
I'm not buying your bags

nice try

Is that you Justas??

That's the whole fucking point.....

It has nowhere to go but up. It hit a bottom already. Do you not understand what a binance listing means? Like, holy shit.

Holding 10k, ready to dump on Binance then ride the whale manipulation.

Yes my son, let me take you to the promised land

I'm accumulating more as the hours go on...

If we get the listing, anyone buying before the official decision will be very happy when they can dump on binance at the elevated levels.

Any insider info you can share?

Hahah, monetha is a shitcoin, im just here holding substratum and chilling in the profits

same fuck monetha that turtleneck fuck will never have my money

Holy shit, Substratum shills out in full force

ICO no one cared about, coin has no mention of anything anywhere.

Working on some

However, current situation is self-explanatory and a good opportunity right now. Being listed on Binance = huge pump, like what Monero, zcash and others did.

>It has nowhere to go but up. It hit a bottom already.

wow

>Do you not understand what a binance listing means?

binance kiss of death is a thing(not always but it's a thing)

Okay, I'll attempt one more time.

It doesn't matter what happens when it gets listed. It's about the FOMO and hype it creates leading up to it. Lots of other coins had this, even if they dipped a bit they day they got listed.

It's very realistic for this to go a lot higher if the listing is confirmed.

Are you actually Justas? If you are then I need to get the fuck out of this coin

God no, real Justas has more important things to do.

Do you really think CEO would go on Veeky Forums solo to promote his coin?

I'm just trying to convey useful info to people because other people have helped me find good buys before big events. Although there are a few that don't really get it...

Well thank fuck

For the record, I've voted. Got a feeling this coin should be trading way higher in market cap than it currently is.

Bought in at 45 and holding for now

I'd agree with you, which is why I bought in and am still accumulating. I'm sure you'll be very happy after this pumps a bit more

I'd like to pick up this coin but man EtherDelta is just the worst. If it loses the vote to SUB though, it won't get listed though right?

ED is a piece of shit, luckily MTH trades at HitBTC exchange as well.

Also thanks for voting

It won't get listed immediately no, though it will be able to be voted upon for next month's contest

Ok, so I will give you all some insider information..

This coin is just glorified useless voucher on shit terms. From 1.5% fee transaction fee - 0.5% of fees will go into vouchers contract - split according to stack - that you have half a year to apply as discounts with mth vendors. How the fuck anyone sees value in that?
Quick flip time is over, enjoy the bags.

.5% of company revenues become dividends for holders.
Only that such dividends can be spent only against transaction fees (which go to zero).
Imagine Ebay vendors being told that Paypal has zero transaction fees. They'd like the wouldn't they?

Binance will list both SUB and MTH. I am a Binance telegram mod.

Buy both SUB and MTH, sell just before the end of the voting.

what about BMC

Only the first 2 will be made CoTM.

Monetha is trash. So many better options out there with solid fundamentals.

Request Network is a much better competitor. y-combinator backed instead of backed by the faggot DJ and his Facebook ads pumping their exitscam or an ico.

Dude fucking kill yourself

Anyone who holds fucking pretty boy JUSTas' fag coin should just neck themselves.

It's been how many months and it's dead in the Etherdelta graveyard

Hope you cucks enjoyed paying for Justas' new personal trainer

bottom price is 1 satoshi

coins can very well go below ico price, just look at hot garbage like ebet, opus and blockcat

ebet was almost 80% down under its ico price, its not trading at 50% its ico price