I'm planing on putting 0.7 btc on one coin for the new two months. Which one should it be?

I'm planing on putting 0.7 btc on one coin for the new two months. Which one should it be?

>Neo
>OMG
>Loopring
>Rise

Give me some advice please.

Other urls found in this thread:

hashflare.io/r/FA6E411C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

loop or neo, obviously

Loopring

1STBlood

thank me later

SWIFT
Also, fkin OMG, I should sell it all month ago

Wtf is rise
Put it all on loopring, I went balls deep at 4ยข because I'm a god

FAST $$$ = LOOP (it'll go down in a week or so)
HODL = NEO (might be $50 by end of October)

google "SYSCOIN", read it, install wallet, test how it worck then invest in 1000SYS for Lambo next year

Should I wait for loop to drop a bit?

What's with this comparison? Why can't it be compared to any other coin?

Mate, $50 by next week. Screencap this.

NEO, you brainlet

If your buying withing the next couple days, get ODN and ride until it hits a bigger exchange in a few days.

IOC DIONS soon.

Is everyone just going to answer the question and ignore that op used a dude in lingerie as his pic?

first of all checked! Secondly, it's even sadder that I didn't get cheked on my satanic trips.

Loopring desu

Those are all some odd ways to spell LINK

Be smart and invest in hashing power. Only 1,50dollar for 10gh/s bitcoin mining

hashflare.io/r/FA6E411C

Waltonchain

1ST is the current moon mission
Educate yourself

I was scrolling down for the same response. Guess Veeky Forums is mostly new fags, since anyone here longer than 3 months should have noticed that.

The thing with first ist that is a fucking solid coin and it really lacks hype driven by the community. It has working real world application and gained support from chinas government.

If idiots could start to shill this properly we could finally surpass one dollar and make nice profits.

What exchange is loopring on? How does one board this rocket ship?

satan trips confirmed