Alright lads so i got into the silver whitelist for wanchain. how does it work for us...

alright lads so i got into the silver whitelist for wanchain. how does it work for us, do we fight over the scraps that the gold whitelist chads dont buy or is there an overall cap for the gold whitelist sale, giving us plebs a bit of a chance? it doesnt say anything about the silver whitelist participants having a cap at all

im trying to avoid a chainlink fiasco again, where a billion people are trying to buy 3 million usd of tokens in the public sale

Bump for interest

gold list checking in, im maxing

day 2 is a gold/silver whitelist free for all with a 64 eth transaction cap

checking in

Same. Anyone know what date the coins are due to be distributed?

after ico then you exchange those for wancoins in 2-3 months

All I can gather from the website is that the gold and silver sale run until Oct 18. So I assume we'll he receiving the tokens some time later.

So are these tokens going to be immediately tradable or locked for those 2-3 months?

what does wanchain do and whats with all the chains in the name now

both desu

i have 2 Whitelisted gold accounts that passed KYC

I want 1 eth for both? any takers?

> individual cap for account 6.8 eth
> ICO start 3 October
> 1 ETH = 880 WAN
> 107 mil coins will be sold on ico

how i get in on this ico? too late?
can see from the whitepaper link on their site, asks be to enter an address.

.5 ETH for one?

is this not just the same as link chain

This is the legit version, not the scammy chainLink with 2 guys only and one a college freshman

It's nothing like chainlink, you stupid fuck.

this is a coin with its own blockchain. Basically a chainlink(oracle)/ethereum(smart contract)/monero (privacy) hybrid

>Day 1 - the chad day
Gold - cap of 6.8 eth with 24 hours to send

>Day 2 - the pleb and chad day
After the 24h has passed it becomes a free for all, silver can now also contribute as well as gold if they want more than their cap has allowed. Max transfer of 65 eth at 50 gwei with recommended 150k gas limit.

After 2-3 months of having these worthless ERC20 tokens which are immediately distributed we get our wancoins in exchange for the erc20 tokens. No trading the erc20 before then, strictly forbiddaru

By the way, the ERC20 tokens are not locked BUT Wanchain are unambiguously stating if the whitelist address is not the owner of the ERC20 tokens they will need proof the whitelisted individual still controls them.

Presumably a lot of the FOMO fags will get scammed on etherdelta when they buy the ERC20 tokens which Wanchain won't accept as the new address would have required more KYC.

How is 6.8 ETH chad tier? It's way too low, feels bad man.

Don't be greedy, Wanchain were ready for the ico 12 months ago but they kept it quiet and have been doing 4D analysis on all possible outcomes and have determined 6.8 eth is enough for 1 ticket to the moon.

Yeah I'm going for 6.8 + 65 eth

You guys don't get this ico. 2-3m nothing will happen. Why buy now, when people will sell at ED for Ico or even below ico price. This is a no brainer. People always getting liquidity problems or weak hands. And nobody else can use them, than whitelisted people. So demand will be Shit.

shame we can't flip this shit right away. Nice and easy pocketmoney anyways

I'm selling my gold list at 0.5 eth .

>throwing away an easy 5x+ for .5eth

you're an idiot. I really hope you buy the ERC20 tokens on ED, I really do.

I don't have money to put in the ICO thats why .

yeah nevermind, i dont want to have any significant amount of money locked up for that long

.5 eth for 1

your coins are locked for 2-3 months after you buy them, imagine how many moons you all miss during that time

There is 20 000 ETH worth of tokens reserved for Silver Whitelist.

Source: Telegram announcement

I will sell my virginity for 1 whitelist gold account