Why do cyclists have such big juicy legs all the time?

Why do cyclists have such big juicy legs all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zrtZe5Twy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can confirm.
I was a cyclist and my legs were bigger then, than when I squat and deadlift

HURRR MAYBE BECAUSE THEY FUCKING RIDE BIKES ALL DAY

IDIOT

Because they have a 3rd leg

How long would I have to cycle each day to get cyclist's legs?

you fuckin faggot

Roids.

Because they cycle you cuntgoblin

You can get pretty far in a summer riding 4-5 times per week. Just put it in the hardest gear and go as fast as you can.

Does distance matter when going for speed?

50mg dianabol
250mg test E

No, I don't want to do drugs.

Oh crap, I forgot he did drugs.

Don't do this. Literally no cyclist would do this. Just ride a bike at 80 rpm on a high gear, not the highest, because that will wreck your chain, for as far as you can 4-5 times per week.

You realise track cyclists all squat heavy right?

youtube.com/watch?v=0zrtZe5Twy0

So wait, they got their legs from lifting or cycling? What's the right routine of lifting to cycling in order to get big juicy legs?

R o i d s x F

Because making the bike go fast requires pushing on the pedals real hard. The term for this is "having strong legs."

Wouldn't that make me too big and slow me down though? I just want the juicy legs. Plus, I don't know how to get a hold of the stuff.

stop posting you fucking faggot

I don't know how to take a picture of my legs but are 21" thighs decent for someone who only cycles?

Why? I'm just trying to find out more about how to get cyclist's legs

this entire thread was an excuse for OP to dump his gay dick bulge folder and you all bit the bait

I can't quite put my finger on why, but I really, really like this thread.

Guess all this lifting and squatting has me really passionate about big, juicy legs.

just imagine how shitty it must be when shopping for pants

I think sweatpants would work in a lot of cases.

I like it too tbhwy. There's just something so majestic about big legs that every man should have and they are never more accented then on a cyclist's body.

is he a size 3 what the fuck is up with his feet

runner here confirming that leg-based cardio pumps your leg day results up approx 30%

I cycle most of the week and my legs are tiny.

Better question is: why does this cyclist have such a massive cock?

Because he's an alpha male. I wouldn't mind giving up my beta boi pussy up for that man. No homo, im just a guy who's comfortable enough to relize that when are physically superior to me it is my duty to want their dick and have them dominate me.

It's not gay because they're so much of a man compared to me.

I dont know, maybe because their sport make them use their arms all the time. FUCKING IDIOT.

Fucking Barrowman.