Do you think youre the most pathetic person on Veeky Forums? Are your gains laughable?

do you think youre the most pathetic person on Veeky Forums? Are your gains laughable?

Tell us about it.

I bench 85lbs

how long training? weight? height? age?

I've been lifting consistently for 18 months now.
I started out as a 165 lb skinny fat. I'm now a 170 lb skinny fat.
I just recently hit 2 pl8 bench, but still can't properly perform a squat or deadlift with any amount of weight.

what is your squat and deadlift

Literally zero, if I try to squat the bar my knees and hips feel like they're going to explode. All the mobility work in the world hasn't done shit for it either.

I have been lifting on a deficit since September. I'm 20, 5'8" and 128lbs

I have gained 15 lbs of mostly muscle since I started lifting about 5 months ago
My bench is still 115

been going to the gym 3 years and can bench 1 plate for 5 reps

I just go through the motions at the gym though. I don't really give a fuck

female right? if male do you have an ED?

6 months lifting

> 0.75 pl8 ohp
> not even 1pl8 bench
> just over 1pl8 squat
> 2 pl8 dead

started as 6' 160lb skinnyfat
still 160lbs

kill me now

ive been on trt for 2 years and im only 90kg at about 14%BF with 15.5inch arms. had surgery on my legs in feb and my squat dropped 80 KG and DL dropped 90kg
Bench stayed the same
FML

I struggle to bench 95lbs for a set.

I'm 6'1", 220lbs.

im in great shape and almost at my goal but my social life is non existent

the hardest gains are made outside the gym desu

lol no I'm a guy. I'm just trying to get to 10% body fat before beginning a lean bulk.

just need more volume and disciplin. o bet you eat like shit and half ass training

At one point my bench was 180 and my squat was 80. This was 10 years ago, before I knew anything about lifting, I basically benched and did some accessory work.

>Trying to get PT requirements
>Do pushup test
>33 max
>do a course of several sets for several weeks
>do another test
>31

>tried to go running a few days ago
>still have intense pain every time i go up stairs
why bother at all

The 4 or 5 people I consider friends are all in deep, committed relationships and I'm with someone for 3 years who cycles from barely talking to me to wanting literally all of my attention.
>Comes over
>She spends an hour on her phone then leaves
>Hangs out with her friends
>Have some drinks, which I don't give a fuck about because I do too
>My friends can't go out without being called home at 9 PM
>In a way, I envy them

Maybe I'm just a bitch, though. I'm not saying every 5 minutes I have to be around her, but I fucking her

Yes, I am pathetic. I am weak, powerless, and the Gods will laugh when they see me after my death.

pic

you're already a skeleton

don't fall for the "bulking makes you fat" meme

it only makes you fat if you're already fat when you start

Bulking in itself doesn't make you fat, but continually cycling through bulk and cut phases will. That's what I'm trying to avoid by getting all of my cut done before jumping in.

120lbs here I come

that sounds insane to me. but then again i dont have an ED like you

Bring in the keks.

just eat and train hard, do your research. everything you know about eating needs to change my and dont give me that high metabolism bullshit

Everything I've read about lean bulking recommends getting down to 10-12% bf before starting. I'm only doing what I've been told is the path of least kinetic resistance.

And I'm pretty sure I don't have an eating disorder but nonetheless disparaging someone for having one is pretty rude, kind of kicking someone while they're down

I ate a whole pack of bacon this morning then used the grease to cook 8 sausages and 6 eggs, which I also finished in one sitting. I can feel the fat building up in my chest and my left arm is tingling.

Why can't I stop this shit diet? Am I subconsciously suicidal or something?

With that starting body you could be the next Zyzz.

How pathetic am I, fit? I can only bench 1 pl8 5x5, sometimes can't even get to 4 reps. Don't know what my 1RM is cause I don't have anyone to spot me. I've been stuck at 1pl8 for 3 months. Even 5 pounds more and I can't do it. 5'8" 164 lb.

>inb4 manlet

I know, I don't care about that.

today I went to the gym for the first time.
I could BP the barbell with a 10kg weight on each side for 3 sets of 5.
After that I just played around on each of the machines, figuring out how they work.
Pretty sure I am literally the most laughable person on fit.

when I started I couldnt curl a 30 lb barbell

now I curl 30 lb dumbbells

everyone starts somewhere user

>height 4'11
>weight 250 lbs
>bench 95 lbs
>squat 125 lbs
>dead 200 lbs

I've gone from 196 cm 110k god to a 194 cm 135k piece of shit. I am weaker and more disgusting than I have ever been and keep kicking myself out of keto and ruining my cut

I'm 44

are you a trashcan full of water?

The only thing that saves me is that i'm defined with attractive features and proportions

I'm not even strong and I need to step my routine/entire life up so I can reach chadmode

Fug u made me kek

>128lbs
>being on a deficit
m8 come on.

bulk and lift hard. you don't need watch your calories, just eat enough protein and fucking lift

>5'7"
>125 lb
>Used to be 173 lb
>achieved goal body, but it slipped through my fingers because i kept losing weight

I honestly think i have a eating disorder, i can stop losing weight and i feel like shit if i eat more then 1600~ kcals. I know its a problem but i tell myself im fine and dont do anything about it.

Btw if anyone is wondering atrophy doesnt happen as fast as you think ;)

I went from 160 to 200 pounds in 6 months. I bench 105 pounds.

I just dont sleep. No matter what I do the sleep doesnt come.

>today I went to the gym for the first time.
>Pretty sure I am literally the most laughable person on fit.
m8 your doing better than 50% of Veeky Forums already

/thread
srsly

I'll bite. Describe your ROM and form. Also, if you've done mobility work you should be able to go ATG or below parallel for sure (without the bar, just as a stretch). Can you do that much?

I'm 5'10" skinny fat, was 260 last year now I'm down to 180. I've only been training for a month with BBs and compound lifts and I have to agree. You should eat more, check your macros, and get your ass in gear. You've got the height advantage and you aren't severely underweight or anything from the way it sounds.

My bench sucks, too, and I think part of it is having to lift while on my back. I can't check my form and overthink it while doing it.

Dude you literally weigh less than most girls. Stop fucking cutting and work out for real.

How many times have you tried deloading? If it's more than 2 switch to 5/3/1.

Eating right can be difficult when you're skinny because you'll feel full a lot. It can be uncomfortable. You may associate it with feeling "fat" and think you're doing something wrong.
But the proof is in watching your lifts go up, watching your body become more vascular, feeling stronger and literally better balanced as you move around.
You've got this, you scrawny faggot. You'll be exploding out of your skin before you fucking know it.

Have you ever seen The Rock's cheat meals? If you're gonna do that shit at least work toward it. It's like when I go camping...I always hike and ruck through the woods all day and eat like a glorious fucking savage at night because I earned it.

Eat whatever, brah. Just earn it first.

This

Pic or not real

My group always go to waffle house after a big hike.

My first bulk I ate a package of bacon for breakfast every day for two weeks. Did 10 lbs with that

You in the south? Gulf Coast fag here. Love tha Awful Waffle. Always open, always cheap

Arkansas.

I like it too. It's actually better quality than any other fast food and extremely efficient for your money.

Their takeout is legit. I was starving one night and couldn't be bothered to cook so I called in an order around 11pm, went to pick it up and expected it to be soggy, but it was traditional restaurant style take out boxes, gave me butter and syrup and all that shit. Beats the hell out of going there to cram in between three booths of obnoxious teens, a few drunks, and truckers.

I bench 65 pounds

5'10" 180 is not skinny fat my dude

I lift a decent amount of weight but for the time I've been training its just pathetic how much gains I have made
started out freshman year of highschool as beta fatass with no muscle to junior year of college less beta but build-fat
I just cant for the life of me get my diet together

i still do dumbbell press and only lift 55 pounds each ahnd

i cant do a single bodyweight pullup or dip despite trying for a year

I took some pictures today and should probably upload them because I needed a second opinion on BF percentage. I did it twice with a good time interval and came up with 15%, but that can't be right. My wrists and hands are girl size and I've always been either skinny fat or obese so idk

Probably not, but my bench is horrible. Hovering around 40-45 kg for the past month or so, squats and deads are at 85/90 respectively and I think they're progressing well.
I'm thinking about just increasing volume with a bit less weight, heard some people got results that way.

if you're 5'10" and 180lb AND not fit, you're fat
not skinnyfat

true. I guess I've always stuck with the term skinnyfat because it was spot on when I was 130 in high school. going by images like pic related i'm chubby, definitely not FAF

but then there's this which resembles my body better. I used to be a runner and also have decent shoulders so *parts* of my body are fit, but if I'm at all fit I can't see it

I lost 40 pounds in 4.5 months by reading the sticky and eating a deficit, but then I fell off it for three months. Didn't gain any of the 40 back, but I could be 70 pounds lighter instead of 40 right now.

I bench 75 and I weigh 40 pounds more than you.

yeah but is that 40 lbs of doughnuts or 40 lbs of muscle?

intended for this post

Obviously it's not muscle. I'm guessing that isn't 6'1 if he's 128lbs or else he'd be a Holocaust victim.

t-thanks

time to bulk, amirite boys?

i think it really does come down to me not eating enough, which sucks cos I already feel like I eat to capacity

but then I literally haven't changed weight in half a year

you have no idea how to bulk right?
you think youre gonna stay at 10% while gaining weight?
good luck with that newfag

I'm 5'8" and 140
I started lifting on a cut because I was a fat fuck
After 5 months, I still can't bench 1pl8 and just started bulking because I was sick of seeing my numbers stay so low
The last straw was when I finally hit a 180lb squat and my back was sore for the following two days and I had to deload because I couldn't recover fast enough.
I'm not as thin as I'd like to be, but I'm cutting down to zero muscle so I said fuck it and started a slow bulk.

I have a feeling my lifts will stay shit and I'll just get fat though

Can anyone give any insight to past experiences with something similar?
I just feel I hit my limit (without bulking) and I don't know how much I'll increase my lifts now that I'm bulking for the first time but don't have that noob gain advantage

I honestly believe i'm the most pathetic person on Veeky Forums, not due to some fitness standard but because of my personality.

almost same here, i'm doing 90lbs

stress has me so fucked i can barely eat, bulking is a dream. i'm at 12% bf without effort

i've been stalled at the same weights for months due to shit form and skellymode

I've been lifting for about four years and these are my stats for 5 reps:
- 55kg OHP
- 80kg bench
- 120kg squat
- 155kg deadlift

Are you a girl?

My gains were laughable. Then I became roid monster. 1/2/3/4 on the big four now boiz

Hop on the gainz train

ive been doing this for 5 months

ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELL-ONLY WORKOUT PLAN

Running (or any cardio): xxxRxRx
Lifts: xABxxAB

A
planks 3x45"
hanging leg raises 3x10
superman 3x45"
weighted pushups (neutral - close - wide grip) 3x10
dumbbell flyes 3x10
lateral raises 3x10
dumbbell skullcrushers 3x10

B
pullups 3x10
chinups 3x10
dumbbell row 3x10
curls 3x10
hammer curls 3x10
dumbbell incline bends 3x10
dumbbell upright row 3x10

>what is reading comprehension
his plan is to shed as much fat as possible before starting a bulk

>lifting on and off for 4 years
>6'1 71kg
>60kg bench
>80kg squat
>100kg deadlift
>40kg OHP

all are for sets of 5

take care of your lower back folks, or you'll end up like me. and if you have any big posture problems, then fix them before you start lifting

i

6ft
276.2 ( just weighed myself)
Started at 305 Last winter
185 5 rep bench
275 5 rep squat
365 5 rep deadlfit
Now a certified Firefighter/ EMT
Goal is to get down to 200 in 8 years time so I can become a flight medic.gonna take that long for schooling and on the job experience. Social life is kinda shit tho. Not confident enough for ladies night at the bar haha.

I've been reading more about lifting than actually lifting

Veeky Forums has made me worse

Started just before newyear, never selected a goal/target/routine and basically just lifted more every time I went in the gym. Quickly plateu'd and stopped gaining ever since.

That said, I started Golden Six at the start of this week and I've already made more progress than in the last 4 months.

Squat: 70kg
Dead: 65kg
Bench: 45kg
Arnold Press DBs: 36kg

I have no idea what my body is capable of and I'm diabetic so I need to be very careful with injury, but I've randomly selected 100kg bench out of thin air and I'm going to aim for it while trying to keep my other gains in a similar ratio.

Feel free to tell me why I'm being retarded etc, I'm still pretty clueless but at least I have a rough destination in mind now and Golden Six is definitely increasing my strength even after just a week

Sounds like you're morbidly obese. Can you squat with a rucksack with some clothes in on your back? If so, start there and build those thighs. If you're obese then you already have killer calves.

>I just go through the motions at the gym though. I don't really give a fuck
This was my biggest mistake until now. But I realized that if I don't have a reason to go to the gym I'm going to remain the same and repeat the same infinitely. Now I either add a rep or two, add weight or add a new exercise to my previous workout. If I don't improve on myself the last time I was there then I probably shouldn't be there. Problem solved.

>squat stalled at 145 lbs
>bench stalled at 100 lbs.

Granted I'm a recovering fatty still trying to lose weight (180 down from 210) so I'm eating at a deficit, and I also train bjj/Muay Thai...am I gonna make it, Veeky Forums?

>5'8
>180 lbs
>I'm a grill, btw

I was at 5'10" 161lb 4 months ago and I had 23-24% bodyfat which was overweight, so you're definitely obese and nowhere near skinnyfat

I'm so pathetic I haven't even started lifting yet.

Have had a very casual attitude to lifting as I pretty much party my gains away every weekend and enjoy food too much and sleeping with girls. Used to be chubby and handholdless Virgin so I'm just happy slaying birds and catching up with my youth

Here's my stats from 4 years lifting
>5 9
>90 kgs
>2.5pl8 bench
>2.5pl8 squat
>3.5pl8 dl
>1.5pl8 OHP

Foreverweak.jpg

Same lifts here.. First half year of lifting I only fucked around and made no real gains. After that I started AllPro's full body routine, switched to ICF and now I am on a custom PPL program. So I am lifting more or less cosistently a whole year, but when I was on ICF I wasn't that consistent (only 2 times a week).

My diet is at fault, lifting on a "deficit" since beginning, My bulk will start after my cut is finished because I have a fear of becoming fat again (wasn't that fat that I had some strength from that).

I am 5'8 and weigh now 147 lbs, weighted 160 lbs 3 weeks ago, finally my cut is working. Yep, I had no discipline for a cut, but this time I will make it.

Bearing in mind that I'm a lardass and my goal is mostly fat loss currently.

I put 5kg back by being less consistent between Jan and now.

I didn't drop managing my diet and training altogether, but skipped sessions/ate indulgent food enough times over the four months to add up.

What is deloading?

going back in weight so instead of trying 1 pl8 you try 0.75 again and if you do that you go back up

stop fapping

Mfw I stayed at 10% and gained weight, my stats aren't as miserable as his either

5'11 184 lbs

5 years ago, after 2 years lifting 1.5/2.5/5/5

Just started again 3 months ago and I'm stalling at 1/1.5/3.5/4.

I just got past a plateau at 1pl8. My issue was having elbows flared, fixing form propelled me forward again.
Maybe get an advanced lifter to look at your form? Even once would probably do wonders.

One change at a time, bro.
Keep going to the gym until it's a habit, and then you can start worrying about what program to follow.