At this point I really think that NEO is the next ETH. Will we see it at $300 next year?

At this point I really think that NEO is the next ETH. Will we see it at $300 next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100 by end of October imo

Some one apologize to NEO so it could dip

Its very, very possible. NEO only has to reach half of Eth's market cap.

This is the early 1900s of Wall Street trading brahs

If everything is speculative value + S&D
it'll be 100+ by New Years Eve.

I really agree with you here. This is the chance for neets to make some good money.

Think about it. The market cap grew from $20bn to $170bn this year alone.

Imagine the future of this market. Nothing is going to stop it. The next crash will be at around $250bn, then it'll go even higher, and higher, and eventually (I'd say by 2019-2020) it'll be at least 1.5 trillion, or even higher.

It's just a transfer of wealth from the real world into the virtual world.

Uhm, actually sweetie Metropolis is coming out in two weeks but I bet you didn't know that? I'm laughing as you sit behind your monitor, refreshing Bittrex with a stupid grin on your face, dimly lit by the green glow of this shit coin 'NEO'. Vitalik Buterin has already confirmed Ethereum IS WEB 2.0. What is NEO again? Oh yeah, a stupid little chinese scam coin. Have fun holding your bright green, shit colored bags in hell where you belong. I'll be driving a different colored lambo for each day of the week when Casper is released. I'm LMAOing at your life right now. Ta ta

actually ETH will be web 3.0, get your terms right

fuck i fucked it up

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little no coiner? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in investing, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret investments on Bitcoin, and I have over 300 confirmed Bitcoins.

top kek m8

NEO will always play second fiddle to ETH, but should comfortably be the second placed blockchain dApp platform for the forseeable future.

$300 next year is easily possible. It's market cap should be 40~50% that of ETH, and ETH will double it's market cap next year too.

watch out below folks. dropped 10% in 5 min

There is no telling how high neo will go with china regulating crypto. Its going to happen any day now

it won't be neo, i'll be qtum. just watch after qtum swap occurs.

>They don't know

Eth is to NEO as Ebay is to Alibaba. Note that ALibaba is bigger than Ebay and Amazon combined.

In one year, Eth might be in the sky, and when NEO then is where ETH is tight now, then NEO will have more than 10x

PS I'll post a video about the NEO open source ecosystem here this week

youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc

shillers

sauce on pic

How many Neo for her to lick my bunghole?

why is it dropping FUCK