When do you know someone will never make it?

When do you know someone will never make it?

When they're dead.

if someone has made it to adulthood and is still making excuses and looking for shortcuts and generally being a weak faggot, the chances of them changing are so small that you can safely write them off

/thread

Anyone can change but the older they get the more ingrained there lifestyle is and the harder it will be to overcome this and in most cases if they're excuse machines and blame the world for there problems they will never make it.

stop asking questions or you are never going to make it

>being on a brosplit
>not counting calories
>not doing 2x/week
>not reading the fucking sticky

When they lift for women

Cheat meals, artificial sweeteners

>tfw being sadfag recently because I care too much about the opinions of others and a girl I know who I see everyday is obviously into some other guy, and so I have to deal with this

Something is clicking in my mind, but I just realized I dont need to a give a fuck. Just wrote down 2 pages in fucking Veeky Forums-talk because of how much this site has ruined me grammatically about how I'm the most important faggot in the world and the opinions of others literally dont matter

this, lift for yourself

women are a by-product

i lift for my mom. I want her to be proud of her son

When they're posting on Veeky Forums

Oh user

She will never be proud of you.

Thats fucked up man

>manlets (

There's no better way of letting people know that you're an exemplary human being than spending your time trying to make people feel bad on a chinese cartoon messageboard.

Found the balding mouthbreathing cut shitskin tryhard powerlifting wide-hipped shitty-insertion poorfag beta manlet.

You forgot "buck-toothed", faggot.

Hey, here's your (you) you're looking for. You can leave now. Sage

"I don't wanna get to big"

I have wide hips, and I am going to make it. Faggot.