Trappy I have this fantasy of going to your country on vacation...

Trappy I have this fantasy of going to your country on vacation, going to the gym doing my weak shitty form squats and having you come up to and correcting my form, holding me lightly from behind and smiling at me as I better my high bar form. Then when I'm done I'm walking to the boys changing room for showering, and as I'm about to go into the showers I see you coming in and starting to undress. I get a bit confused but go ahead with my shower. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and you're standing there butt naked with your feminine dicklet out, smiling and asking me if I've got some soap. I'll blush but proceed to give it to you and you look at me, biting your lip slightly, asking if I could help you to soap up because your arms are stiff. Your eyes start scanning my body and as you see my dick getting harder from my uncontrollable horniness caused by days of nofap, you push me back into the shower booth and pin me against the wall, kissing me sloppily while starting to wank my now rock hard cock. I moan slightly and my initial shock turns into pleasure as you get down on your knees and try to fit my big dick in your mouth, your puffy womanly lips tight around my shaft.

you're gay

wew lad

Trappy pls die

You're lame and ur a faggot. Get a life loser

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this post gave me a half chub

apparently im gay as shit. oh well

THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW

Me too.... fuck id better change my status to bisexual on okcupid now

good bait OP 9/10

Trappy I have this fantasy of going to your country on vacation, going to the gym doing my weak shitty form squats and having you come up to and correcting my form, holding me lightly from behind and smiling at me as I better my high bar form. Then when I'm done I'm walking to the boys changing room for showering, and as I'm about to go into the showers I see you coming in and starting to undress. I get a bit confused but go ahead with my shower. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and you're standing there butt naked with your feminine dicklet out, smiling and asking me if I've got some soap. I'll blush but proceed to give it to you and you look at me, biting your lip slightly, asking if I could help you to soap up because your arms are stiff. Your eyes start scanning my body and as you see my dick getting harder from my uncontrollable horniness caused by days of nofap, you push me back into the shower booth and pin me against the wall, kissing me sloppily while starting to wank my now rock hard cock. I moan slightly and my initial shock turns into pleasure as you get down on your knees and try to fit my big dick in your mouth, your puffy womanly lips tight around my shaft.

Kek

This is the pasta of 2016. Keep it alive lads

>implying Trappy would fuck a DYEL twink like you

Oh Trappy, my trappy,
You make me so happy.

When you post good advice,
Being all cutie and nice,
My heart flutters;
My body shudders.

You built for me a good routine,
Posting anime in between,
It made me swole, solid, and thick,
Oh! How I long for your girldick!

Oh Trappy, my Trappy!

Better than Zyzz,
Greater than Scooby,
I am in love
With your A cup boobies.

You help us to build strength and mass,
You motivate us with your plump ass.
The cutest trap I have ever seen,
The most helpful trip there has ever been.

Oh Trappy, my Trappy!

Of Veeky Forums you are queen,
You make us cum on our screen,
Oh Trappy, please stay,
You turn straight men gay.

Teaching noobs SS,
My heart is a mess.
I love you Trappy-Chan,
Even though you used to be a man.

Oh Trappy, my Trappy!

I hope you will give me a chance,
After reading this literary dance,
Is so, Pepeanon is my Kik,
I hope I will be the man you pick.

faggots are always good at poetry, this is no surprise

Fucking kek

10/10 SS fags

>I hope I will be the man you pick
Needs to be
>So will you please sit on my dick?

that's the san diego zoo

brazil my fucking ass

Kek newfag

i've litearlly been to that exhibit with the flamingos and remember as a kid we didn't go up to the top

go away

>where in the world is Trappy sandiego

Please redpill me on trappychan. Why are people who are interested in gaining muscles listening to a fucking trap's advice?

Is this some new Veeky Forums meme?

you know none of these internet trannies actually pass irl right
it's angles and lighting

He combines knowledge which is easily found on the internet with intelligent diction to give off the illusion of credibility. He also pretends to be a girl which somehow is enough to get many anons to think with their dicks.

i don't know man. every time i say that in one of his threads i get a million white knight faggots coming to his defense.

well >she is a coach I think and even though >she is a trap and only trains lower body and doesn't appear to be that strong, >she does seem to know quite a bit from reading (and maybe study? idk)

trappy is nice, a bit of an attention whore but that's tripfags for you

I bet you think you're clever faggot

As a dyel beginner I'm just worried about what she says about SL how it was made to sell an app. But I mean, how can that be true given everything's already on the website? The app does nothing.

So basically >she has no own fitness-related achievements and is just spouting the good old Veeky Forums memes (SS/some sort of strength programm are the only way for aesthetic gains, squats are the most important exercise, isolations are bad etc.), but tries to be a woman and Veeky Forumsizens whiteknight >her because of that.

Both SS and SL are horrific programs. The lack of accessory work leads to overdeveloped lower body and chest and shitty arms and shoulders, T-rex meme didn't come from thin air.

Wew lad.

Wow lewd

Trappy *is* a dyel twink m8

desu the intelligent diction is enough to give it more credibility than the majority of Veeky Forums
Still miles ahead of
>squatting lol dyel
>not squatting lol dyel
>SS enjoy you're trex mode
>not SS enjoy you're slow gains
It's one of the only posters putting some effort into its contribution and if that's because of its internet persona then I don't mind.

If you fucking autists would read the book mr.nippletoe says add accessories you fuckwit

Now you're just spewing nonsense

I've been lifting 6 years, enhanced for 2, don't lecture me on how to lift you dyel faggot.

Lol

All tripfags must hang.

Saged.

Trappy, can I buy you implants?

Are you implying that a dyel twink wouldnt want a bear mode bf to pleasure them with their big masculine cock?

Wuw lowd

Jesus
It all makes sense now
She's shilling SS and Sheiko to turn the entire board bearmode for her own sick desires

Had a good laugh. 10/10 post

Shieko < SS < GREG NUCKOLS 28 FREE PROGRAMS

Has trappy-chan posted pics?

Literally in the op you dumb fuck

Trappy is cute as fuck

This is pasta

This post got me rock hard.

Just sitting here, waiting for trappy to reply

trip on isley

summoning trappy