Friendly reminder that if you have wide hips and don't train obliques, you'll end up like this guy

Friendly reminder that if you have wide hips and don't train obliques, you'll end up like this guy.

Can anyone post body builders with really wide hips? Even better, a Klinefelters guy who went on testosterone?

No bullying. His hips are just made for taking big, black cocks. No homo.

More like train his lats

Friendly reminder training obliques would only widen his waist

Fuck you man I have womanly hips too but it's a fucking bone, I mean there is nothing I can do.

how to be a tranny thread?

Friendly reminder that no matter how hard you train tattoos will always look like shit

I know the feel, brah. Wish I had taking AI's during puberty

But wouldn't they help fix the big gap between waist and hips, thus making it look like a decent fridge mode?

And??At least then will he look proportional and his core will have an 1:1 hips to waist ratio.100x times to have a strong wide core than having a bitch hourglass figure.You can still look aesthetic but it takes MUCH more lat and core work than the guys born with naturally narrow hips and waist

Obliques are not that high. Having huge ass obliques would only worsen his situation.

I bet now he really regrets getting those ugly tattoos.

What he needs is huge lats, you can even TELL from the picture you posted where the guys obliques end, slightly above bellybutton. Now look at the pic op posted.

Friendly reminder that if your hips are as wide as OP's picture, lifting will not save you.

Your only chance at finding happiness in life is to become a trap.

5 minute Plank Challenge should help?

Yeah.

Unless you are 6'4 and hairy as fuck.

>6'4''
>wide hips

its twice as bad, youre even bigger and even wider.

narrow hips, broad shoulders checking in. got told i look like superman the other day, feels good manee. must suck having wide hips

Fuck your trap fetish, I am going to make it even if I have to use steroids, bitch.

Is this really how someone with wide hips can look like training hard enough?

Oh well. Just helps making my core even more solid r-right

he should strip at a gay bar, he would make cash

dude just needs to work on his chest and lats, that will make it look proportionate

also, fuck you user for shitposting

He doesn't have wide hips, he has a small ribcage.

Attaboy

We're all going to make it.