Hello my dudes, I recently had the courage to change my body and get in shape...

Hello my dudes, I recently had the courage to change my body and get in shape. Im going to start cutting this week and attend gym at the same time. I want to get rid of my excess body fat. Should I do cardio or weight lifting?
My height: 176cm - 5'9
Weight: 76kg - 167 lbs

Both

L-london?

Lift 5 days a week and cardio 2 times a week go easy on the cardio ie go for long walks, low intensity. Keep your diet high protein moderate fat/carbs, do this for 8-12 months then do a serious cut period and you will be a sexy beast.

>WIDE HIP FAMILIA

Do both,you have a better core than me and you didnt even start liftan

Those bins do not match the tile at all

Your only option is to take female sex hormones and become who you were truly meant to be.

Read the sticky. Light cardio (1h walking / 30min jog) every day, weights 3x a week and moderate cardio 3x week.

cant i start cutting now?

>My height: 176cm - 5'9
>Weight: 76kg - 167 lbs
Holy fuck, are you me one and a half months ago? Aside from your wide hips my body looks pretty much exactly the same. I've only been lifting weights and counting macros and calories, eating at a 200cal deficit. Currently 73kg, SL 5x5 squatting 75kg, benching 55kg, deadlift 85kg, OHP 35kg, Row 57.5kg

stick with either one. whats your bf? When I started I cutted first to like 13 % bf then bulked up to a maximum of 15 % bf. follow guidelines that you set up yourself. experiment with diets as well to see what changes your body comp. i started with a high carb, high prot low fat diet then I switch to a keto one, its all about consistency b r e h.

Always remember to count calories doesn't matter if you bulking or cutting. If you going to bulk don't do it like rippletoe and add like 2000+ cals above maintenance because that shit is one way trip to fat city. Also anybody who tells you to GOMAD can frankly fuck off.

What else can I say to you? Just remember it takes time to build your body, there is no quick shortcut unless you roid and we don't want that.

How do you look now?
i never thought i had wide hips before feels kinda weird lmao

You have some of the widest hips I've seen, mate. The gods aren't always fair.

>cutting with THAT body

You should be steadily bulking and lifting for at least 3 years before thinking of cutting

why ? shouldnt we cut if we want to lose body fat?

"powerlifter" detected

READ THE FUCKING STICKY, FAGGOT

You look like me
of course im 2cm taller, 8kg lighter and look fatter.
HAHAHAHAH YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

You look like me now although i have gyno, smaller hips and most likely bigger legs. I've decided that a cut with a 500 calorie deficit, at least 0.8g of protein/lb of bodyweight, along with HIIT cardio and a strength based routine is best. Here's the issue though... unlike you, i'm not untrained. Assuming i'm 65kg when lean and i maintain my current strengths; here's where i'd be.
Is my plan good fellow Veeky Forumsizens? Other than my ohp, i'm not too fussed with my strength (obviously would like to be stronger though) but my physique is really not up to scratch.

Get down to sub 15% then lats and shoulders all day erryday

do starting strength, you'll become an actual centaur

CUT AND LIFT OP DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME

I GOT FAT BY BULKING ON +500 BECAUSE WE HAVE SHIT GENETICS

how long do you think it would take to get in shape with a deficit diet and a stable workout plan?

kek

what constitutes a serious cut period.

Try hard, Op. Don't let the wide hip neighsayers bring you down, you are not alone, we are all gonna make it.