What does Veeky Forums do besides lifting to fill the void in your life ?

every rest day i rarely do anything besides half an hour of cardio. what do you do as a hobby and why should other anons try it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6ZteD0LaIc
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i can't think of anything else man. I think i need some help, I'm always counting calories and my macros. Summing all possible combinations of my next meals in order to hit my calorie counter and macro reqs of the day. PLEASE this shit is taking over my life. help me.

I go for long walks after dinner until it's time to go to bed.

i try to reach enlightment, its not really a hobby though

when im away from home usually vidya and training for for my sport.

when I'm home I go to the beach a lot, take my atvs through some trails in the backwoods or bogs with my buddies, go deep sea fishing.

I'm the most boring motherfucker when I'm away at school.

I've been video editing since I was 10. I love it. I make silly YouTube videos and vlogs. Just hit 5,000 subscribers. It's a great hobby. And before you ask, no - they're not Veeky Forums related. They're mostly nerdy stuff like movies and games.

I also, as mentioned, love cinema and video games. Right now I'm playing Star Fox Zero. It's pretty fun and the controls aren't nearly as abysmal as /v/ would have you believe. But, alas, this is Veeky Forums and I need to go back to shitposting about height and squatz.

I study the life of the great Adolf Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6ZteD0LaIc
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Fuck random women off dating sites and metal
Shows

do you do other sports ? maybe try joining some clubs or hang with you gymbros dunno

doesn't that get boring after a while ?

how you do that ? meditating ?

i'd kill for a beach in my area desu, or at least for weather where i could be outside all day

video / photo editing always intrigued me somehow, yet i never found a way to really get started, you got some tips ? also recently lost all interest in video games, went from 60 hours per week to 0...

I smoke weed and are a bit involved in my local music scene.

I paint and read.

I have a career

I wish my people were this proud and had this much honor. Not that 'my people' exists nowadays anyways..

Native american?

im doing this thing called a course in miracles, its about doing a couple of exercises a day to train your mind in order to let go of the world and let the light of god shine trough me.
i now feel way better than when i started it, it gives me a purpose and something to look forward to each day.

gib channel

Well, I recommend vlogging. It's super, super simple to get started - especially if it's your first video. Just talk to the camera for five minutes, and then in a video editor, cut it down to two, and mess around with your style and content. If you're attractive, you can get a decent amount of views just by looking good.

Also, if you're an animefag, you can use footage from your favorite show and cut it up and place it to your favorite song. Gay as fuck, but it's how most early teens start video editing. Now, I'm not saying that you're an early teen, BUT it's a super simple way to start. No one even has to see it, but it's practice.

Software I recommend is Corel Video Studio. It's super cheap ($60 is cheap for a good video editor - or your could torrent), it's simple but can do a lot of great stuff, and it isn't hardware intensive.

Cameras are a thing that is being revolutionized by the smartphone industry. You can literally use that piece of glass and plastic in your coat pocket to create HD, almost cinema quality video.

Good luck man. I'm actually going to university for this shit. It's my passion - I love sharing it with others.

Hell no.

Walking is kinda boring, but I live close to a bunch of parks so there is nature and people watching.

Study history and watch anime.

see that's the kind of passion i search for, i have some interests but nothing really grips me like that
i envy you big time

Literally nothing. No friends. No interests.

Coworkers are all excited for the weekend, bars, parties, etc.. But I just don't care, since I have nothing to do. Just going to lift and browse the web. I feel worthless
;_;

I go rock climbing, and play guitar and bass

same here bro, the only time i feel good is when i'm at the gym.
even going out on the weekends doesn't really satisfy me anymore

do you climb in a gym or outside ?

Nice Quads but dat dere robbery will happen trust get yourself protection

get really stoned and play guitar for hours

I climb too, are you lifting for strength or endurance ranges?
I mainly boulder so I do heavy for low rep, but I pump out on the wall quick so I wonder if I should switch.

Games, series and programming.
I could image a social life would be great too, even though I don't have that.

I live in Colorado, so I mostly climb outside. I mostly do bouldering too, shit is so risky but exhilarating

>tfw stuck in Chicago for grad school
>closest climbing is 3hr drive
>slippery quartzite

i'm stuck in the middle of germany with no sign of any outdoor activities anywhere near me

Yeah civilization is overrated.

I work.

just started workin out after about 4 years. i got really down from oneitis, being DQ'd from the military 3 times, my room mate/best "friend" wrote me off and realizing i had nothing to show for any of my efforts. but i started getting out of my rut late last year. always been a good pencil artist, so i started drawing again and i hope to be able to be at photo realistic by september so i can draw a family photo for dads birfday. i also love history, and learning in general so i try to read about a new subject at least bi-weekly. i love going outdoors but NW Iowa sucks for that. otherwise i drink and try to teach my new roommate to cook, use guns, fire start, ect and basically be his older brother(but im younger lo)

Have too many irons in the fire

>work full time
>want to paint more
>building a business on the side
>learning chinese ( still real nub )
>getting swole
>university ( is on hold at the moment while work )
>building electronic gadgets

i end up not being able to juggle them all and fail atleast one each day.

i had a shitty childhood that i couldn't do anything and now I'm trying to "do it all" while my brain still has plasicity.

it's actually a kinda renascence feel

I smoke weed and watch anime. At the moment I'm on a hike.

Is cardio a hobby?

Music, I play a bunch of instruments. Though I regularly play guitar and banjo at a few local bars. Not for money, but for the experience of getting out in front of people and having them enjoy something that you do.

Plus It's a great way to meet women.

>career
>weed
>lifting
>fast food

literally my life

What a life it must be.

i studied chinese and then banged my chinese landlady. dropped it after that, meh. you need to live in china to really get a hang of it, but i can see you don't wanna go ham

Always played in a band until I quit at 17. But that was because so much work at "high-school" which was a program for musicians anyway, so got hella musical-gainz there.

Joined a band with 2 of my old buds a month ago and began kickboxing last week. Considering joining the BJJ classes in addition to kickboxing, which would mean martial arts mon-thurs+band fri-sun+ gym 4 days. Probably have to begin doing cardio as well so might end up with 6 gym days.

So now I constantly have something to do, it feels great my dude.

History student and I live at home so.. I hardly do anything college related.

nice
I actually do want to go to china, and I think it could play useful in later life

other than that it's just fun

These are the things that actually happen and I'm good at. Now add the things I'm trying to do, but don't succeed at.

>getting hot 9/10s
>reading literature
>cooking for myself
>cardio
>not giving a fuck

Spend alot of time working on/fixing/customising motorcycles and riding them.
>can just hop on my bike and fill up the tank and cruise around exploring for the day
>can hop on my sportsbike and fly around corners at ridiculous speeds for that test boost
Great solo activity

I wish I had a good pc so I could play vidya, but am poorfag. But as a hobby I make shitty beats on my laptop.

I also watch a lot of twitch streams of csgo. And listen to a lot of music on youtube or spotify.

Actually by trade I'm a classically trained Chef. So cooking and music are pretty much the only hobbies I have.

chef is a good profession

Work.
Chores.
Tending veggie gardens
Growing weed
Extracting weed
Vamping weed extract
Skyrim
Morrowind
Gay buttsex
Fellatio

That is like 99.9% of what I do when I am not sleeping or eating

Vaping*

Sometimes I work on my cheesy music. I wrote a song the other day for a girl after we went on a date but she never responded, so I guess it was a pretty autistic thing to do.

But then again, no one has ever wrote a song for me before. If a girl sperged out hard and then wrote a cringy song for me, spilling her spaghetti everywhere, I think I would be a bit flattered, even if a bit creeped out. Then again, I'm suffering from crushing loneliness and don't have countless people lined up waiting for a chance to court me.

sounds faggy, but cosplay.

Chinaboo is the new weeaboo.

I like philosophy and evolutionary psych. Also like to listen to podcasts about war. I play rugby during 7s season and do competitive kettlebell lifting. Also try to volunteer at the animal shelter once or twice a month. Good way to meet bitches.

Sports, woodworking, leatherworking, camping/bushman shit, blacksmithing, school, job. I've dabbled with various volumes of these from the beginning of high school.

I did novice football but our team is one of the worst in the state, so I ended up switching out to cross/track&field varsity, and I got more into lifting, beyond just bodybuilding. I took welding in high school and got seriously into blacksmithing til I went to college, and I'm getting back into it. Been into woodshop and leatherworking since middle school (uncle owns one), and my dad used to take me camping a lot so I go outdoors a lot during spring break. Since college I've got a lot more time on my hands and I've been looking to establish my own woodshop.

>skyrim
>morrowind
no oblivion love?

masterbate to increasingly bizarre and perverse fetishes

stonerplank

I drive

that's not my point, i live near a city. but it's a small one the only thing it offers is the gym i'm already going to

fuck, i really wish i lived in a country in which you can stay outside for more than 2 hours without either freezing or getting wet in the rain.

scotland is so depressing

Hmmm what do I even do haha
>uni
fucking boring but being Veeky Forums has given me a sense of having no self worth unless I feel I'm progressing my life for the better
>work
again boring but it pays for shit
>weed
fills the void that alcohol and cigarettes used to fill but a lot less hard on the body. Munchies help with bulking
>hiking
NZ fag here so I go on lots of nature walks and its good to get out there and enjoy it
>time with the gf
Sex, weed, walks, whatever
>fashion
I spend the other half of my time on Veeky Forums. I think sometimes the whole Veeky Forums thing can make you lose sight of the bigger picture, so its good to put some attention into appearance

Idk bruhs

>Coworkers are all excited for the weekend, bars, parties, etc.. But I just don't care, since I have nothing to do
;_;

Are you depressed?

I don't do much apart from exercise and half-heartedly study/go on Veeky Forums. I wake up at 6am every morning to run or go to the gym, then i come home and basically just waste my day on the computer.

i rarely see any of my friends unless i go to a show or something. I just get too worried that if we do hang out it will be awkward and they will regret doing it.

spent the last 3 years of my life at uni doing a pointless arts degree. Going into the army next year, hopefully i make friends and get to kill someone.

I didn't know there was anything else but the gym. Iam trying to get a gun licence but i have to get my psychiatrist to agree to let me.

I like Baking and DIY
I've only been at it for a year, If you can cook a basic cake or fix a broken light switch, you look like a god to people who haven't got a clue, great for making friends, impressing the ladies and generally feeling better about yourself.

Not at all
I really hate the whole uni thing but it takes up very little of my time so it's fine