Send shirtless pic to girl on SC

>send shirtless pic to girl on SC
>she replies "oh yah same I'm super buff
>I don't respond
Did I fuck up

Tell me you didn't lead with that user....

Nah I've been snapchatting this girl for a while so and she started giving boring one worded responses so I just send her a pic and say "k"

She's losing interest. Ignore her until she contacts you again, and then set a date.

all you had to do was say 'show', with another pic of ur sixpack......

So no contact?

You autist, you're supposed to reply "I'm having a hard time believing you. Wanna fix that?"

She prob wouldn't deliver

Ask her to show you her pecs

She's prude. Fuck it. Should I try again tonight?

Why does it seem like even IRL guys with great bodies are the most unsmooth autists around? Everytime im out on the town I see this shit.
>see guy I went to highschool with
>handsome and jacked
>shit I'm mirin' no homo
>Sits there stiff as fuck flexing all night
>gets shutdown by bar sluts that are maybe 6s
Lend me your physiques so that I might do more damage to the pussy.

Nah bro you'll look thirsty. She'll come around, if not, fuck it. Biggest mistake is using the phone for more than setting dates and brief flirting.

>Tfw I sent Mistress Kate a reply and a faceshot to see if she would see me
>Denied

And I was even offering to pay tripple

JUST

Damnit you're right. I'm so fucking thirsty God damnit I'm like having to jack off 3 times a day to keep a straight mind and my test is so fucking high since I'm 18

Next time you get in contact with a new sloot. Play it cool, use some flirty banter and go straight for the date. If she declines, tell her to get ahold of you if she changes her mind. If the current sloot gets back in touch, immediately go for the kill and ignore her until then.

Here's what I'm working with

>flirting with girl
>she's into rape fantasy
DROPPED

try sending your pic to homo males

she's not interested in you. at all.

but I am

Really?

Really?