Tfw come from a fat ass family

>tfw come from a fat ass family
>my chances of becoming obese are much higher because of this

You naturally skinny faggots have no idea how good you have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2076906-surge-in-obesity-and-diabetes-could-be-linked-to-food-additives/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh genetics

genetics play a very small role when determining weight, if you were fat as a child you can blame your parents but if youre fat as an adult you can only blame yourself.

>my chances of becoming obese are much higher because of this

Your risk of becoming obese is literally zero of you eat less than your TDEE.

t. faggots who have naturally high metabolisms and don't understand the struggles of those with metabolic syndrome

Kill yourself

>tfw skinny
>gaining weight is impossible
>if don't eat enough cals weight goes down faster than Hiroshima

It's the same struggle for us too

The reason your family is fat isnt because muh genes, its because your parents dont know how to cook and so you eat a mix of ramen and pizza, always with no portion control.

0/10 see me after class

Not really. If I eat a single fucking carb I blow the fuck up.
Constantly worrying about your diet, counting calories, eating low glycemic foods is a curse no one deserves to go through.

it might help to take food additives out of your diet.

newscientist.com/article/2076906-surge-in-obesity-and-diabetes-could-be-linked-to-food-additives/

>mice that drank water containing one of two emulsifiers underwent changes in gut bacteria and inflammation of the gut – changes that led to obesity and diabetes in these animals.
>When the ill mice stopped consuming emulsifiers, their gut bacteria gradually returned to normal.
>Chassaing has supported his findings in mice using a simulation of the human gut.

>tfw you love your family but also silently resent them for raising their child to be a fat mess their entire childhood and not doing anything to stop many potential health problems occurring from this

People with low metabolisms:
>Pros: live considerably longer if they eat right
>Cons: can't stuff their face until they puke or else they'll get fat
Life must be hell.

I hate this black and white perspective. Being skinny sucks. We have to eat until we hurt every single day. If we slack off for even half a day, we drop 5lbs. You know, I could say that you naturally fat faggots have it easy. All you need to is not eat and go on the treadmill.

>hate this black and white perspective
>yeah all fatties need to do is not eat, simples
>yeah all smokers need to do is not smoke, easy

current fatty2fit here,
counting calories becomes second nature if you aren't such a baby about it. Grow up and hit the fucking gym OP. Your enemy is not your genetics, your enemy is not the high metabolism skinny dudes, your enemy is staring you in the god damn face every time you look in the mirror.

If you want to be fit badly enough, you can be. You just really gotta want it

Both of those things are true.
Not eating helps fatties lose weight
Not smoking helps smokers quit.

Skinnyfags may have faster metabolisms...but not THAT much faster.

Fatties eat way more than they realize, skellies eat way less then they realize.

If you hear some boney fucker say "dude all I ate yesterday was pizza" he probably ate 4 slices and that was literally all the food he ate that day.

I'm not so sure about that. This asian bitch binge eats thousands of calories on video and doesn't gain a pound. Genetics is very overlooked here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4

>implying it matters if you're below average looks

Goddammit, the HEIGHT FACE FRAME meme is alway right

Recovering skelly here. I'm 5'10", started at 125 pounds. I had to count my calories and macros autistically to get to 157.

on the bright side I probably will live a healthy long life

(aka suffer eternally)

She explained in another video that she has a rare condition that allows her stomach to expand way beyond normal capacity and that her body does not digest food well and she mostly shits it back out without absorbing it.

That's kinda hot if you ask me.

Plastic surgery is our only hope at this point

>your wife will never shit you dinner
why even live

What are you planning on getting done?

>hair transplant
>lasik
>brown to blue laser surgery

>under eye blepharoplasty
>Acne scar treatment
>Jaw surgery

OP is a retard, but

>Overweight parents raised me to be an overweight kid
>When I turned 13 I said "fuck this" and became a skinnyfag
>Forever have loose skin around my arms
I've been skinny or fit for more than half my life now, but I'll never be able to have perfect arms without surgery.

damn son your going to be a proper cyborg after all that shit.

have you looked into Maxillofacial surgery? It's a lot longer prep time but the results are based.

tru dat
I did that before

The problem with my face is that it's too twinkish/feminine. My jawline is weak as fuck like pic related. If I fix that up I could actually look like a man my age.

Getting rid of acne scarring and eyebags would shoot me up a few points for sure too. My oral posture and teeth are pretty good though thankfully.

I don't even think the guy on the left is THAT much less attractive than what he became on the right. Especially when you consider the cost.

slow metabolism is meme you lazy faggot

Milk is seriously fucking shit. No reason to drink that crap ever, seriously. It's time for this food meme to die.

>Milk is seriously fucking shit.
This.
Doc said i had rheumatism. Get drugs. Getting worse. Stopped drinking/eating milk products. Getting better.

did you get tested? a fat man has almost always a higher metabolism. I can post the studies.

Both of my brothers have insulin resistance and are pre-diabetic, which is genetic.

Odds are if I let myself go I will end up just like them. Weight gain is highly related to genetics. Fuck off retard.

niggers detected

feels good being 100% white

>not consuming enough live cultures with your dairy

u never gon make it

mongols conquered the entire known world drinking milk

right
milk induced gyno master race reporting in