Starting an online business selling height increase insoles

Hi, I'm from a country where people is usually short (

this would fuck up your feet so bad look at that angle it would be like walking around on tip toes all day

Depends on what height you use, obviously it would be pretty uncomfortable and awkward to walk using a 9cm increase, but a 2 to 4cm increase isn't that bad and it will be a seriously confidence booster for manlets

whats the problem? women do it all the time too. i honestly think that would be one of the smaller problems for people who consider to buy these things

this is a crypto board

fuck off nigger its actually kinda refreshing to see something different from time to time

>I'm from a country where people is usually short (

>Manlet rage

they need to be flat? i couldnt walk around with those, it would kill the arch in my foot.
i had a pair of boots where i got the heel 1/4 inch taller at a bootmakers, killed me to wear them

you are from a country where everybody is short? hmm let me guess Bilbo?

have you ever seen a manlet wearing faggot heels like that? its oncredibly obvious.

Don't make it only online. Be a man, walk to stores, convince them the product is good and they should stock it. You are now an importer. You owe me 10% of your profits from this idea for life. If you don't, very bad things will happen to you and your children. I am @roosterred on steemit and my crypto addresses are updated there.

> everybody is 5.7"
> some fgt is wearing insoles and is 6+ all of a sudden and looks like the biggest fgt
> confidence problems

buying a coin and holding is an immensely better business plan than you faget idea that you didn't even think through

DUBS

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

167cm ausfag here, can report the exact same life minus all the sports shit, i was always a vidya kinda kid.

>that level of rage and compensation
fucking manlets, when will they learn

169cm dutchfag here, can confirm women LOVE short men. No woman wants a tall mate, delusional lankies LMAO.

also

holy shit the butthurt
oh and btw you're also a navy seal and astronaut right???

This whole post smells like pasta.

that level of COPE

manlets are cancer. kys

nice pasta

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

didnt read stopped at 5'8" here just laughing at the length of response you were able to elicit from this manlet with such a small comment

haha 5'8 is cute i doubt you could beat me at anything kiddo