What exactly are "they" supposed to "learn"?

What exactly are "they" supposed to "learn"?

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/shoe0nhead/answers/135821637878
princeton.edu/rpds/papers/Case_Paxson_Stature_and_Status_JPE.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To become a shut-in NEET and stop trying to reproduce.

5'7 here, I learned long ago, before the manlet meme even existed.

If all manlets in the world became shut-in neets then the economy would collapse

What Isley never will.

Im talking about white male western society manlets. Not asian/indian countries where everybody is a manlet.

>hes a cuckold guy

but the laughing elf is only 1" taller than the female

he might as well be 5'8" himself

>What exactly are "they" supposed to "learn"?

That no matter what they do, they can't compensate for their height.

ok now what

am I free?

that they should grow up before posting on a vietnamese crab hunting messageboard

Goddamn I'd fuck the shit out of that elf girl. No homo.

That there's things you shouldn't get butthurt about. Things you can't change. Race, height, bone structure. Get over it, learn to laugh and focus on something productive.

>this thread
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?? HAHAHAHAHA

when a manlet kills themselves the general consensus is they finally learned

pls be in Washington DC

so do ugly lanklets or self pitying manlets sit around all day and post these threads?

No

You're a manlet.

Its just a meme dude. You'd have to be a huge loser to let a meme get to you that bad desu senpai

You could always date Mexicans. I can't remember the last time I saw a tall Mexican.

>he thinks 6' is tall
>he thinks anything under 6'6" is anything but a manlet

ask.fm/shoe0nhead/answers/135821637878

lanklets BTFO

>shoe0nhead
Discarded

Nice try manlet. We arent letting you in on the secret that easily

this tho, average mexican is 5'7"
womyn are usually 5'2"
i'm 6', basically a god here

Yeah except when you're 5'8 you can get buff as fuck in a few months and beat the shit out of someone who is 6'2 and completely humilate them and ruin their shit because they were running on "I'm a tall guy" platform for the last ten years of their lives.

They spiral down into a path of deep depression and you know it's all because they were living their whole lives with a false sense of confidence.

Source: personally beat the shit out of several people six inches taller than me. Fucked one of their girlfriends while she laughed about how my cock was bigger.

Why do MANLETS lie in the Internet?

>manlet dreams

5'11" mexican here, it depends on where you live, im from the south, and im usually one of the tallest amound a room of 50, but here in the north, I feel completly average to be honest.

When will they learn?

>What exactly are "they" supposed to "learn"?
Nothing. It's just a typical retarded Veeky Forums meme, designed to prey on the insecurities present in all young males. Don't let it get into your head.

It's the opposite. Get off the internet, go into the real world, get fucked up by somebody like me and then try to come on here and laugh. I have a feeling you won't find it funny to make little jokes about people's height when I could probably break your neck like a chicken bone with a single hit.

enjoy being showered with cum.

>tfw in that awkward range of height where the opinions differ on whether I am a manlet or not

Is 5'10-11 manlet? I just want to know where I stand.

Oh you were standing? Couldn't tell, manlet.

I'll break your fucking kneecaps and then you'll know for sure.

Well. At least I know now. It's much easier to give up hope and pursue work rather than women so I can at least drink higher shelf booze while cursing those taller than me for getting the girl... Who am I kidding? I can't reach booze on the top shelf...

Maybe you're just a fucking pussy.

You're a bigot. Plain and simple. The world has no use for MANLETS. In fact they look down on you(lol)

Do every one a favor and don't breed.

Nah. Just a sarcastic manlet.

Daily reminder that if you are under 5'8" you have suffered from stunted growth and if you are above 6'4" you are a genetic freak (i. e. Klinefelter syndrome)

careful with that axe eugene

You don't have a girlfriend, but if you had one I'd do you a favor and fuck her in front of you while you cry and then ask mommy why your genetics made you such a little bitch.

i live in europe and im 18, 5'10, and im propably gonna stay that way, am i fucked or nah?

what country?

>this is what manlets actually believe

lol, weight classes exist for a reason little guy

You can come to my boxing gym and find out for yourself if you want

I'm 6'4" 215lbs

>implying you can even reach this high

If you're anywhere near 5'9 you're just average, plain and simple.

Manlets are short.

Men are tall.

Everything else is just another faggot walking down the street.

>You're a bigot

More like a smallot

Pooland

see

India isn't in europe

fuck man i meant Poland, just another way of saying it

nice try Pajeet but the shitting street is that way

k

Never

and remember anything bellow 7'8 ft is a manlet.

and if your wrist is less than 10 inches just kill yourself.

To stop replying to this horseshit

Probably 215 pounds of fat. Notice there aren't height classes.

I'd pound you into the fucking ground and keep you there.

7'7 I'M NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

keep believing your delusional fantasies, lanklet

Holy shit

Manlets what is it like getting to live the amazon dream? Also when a girls going to get taller im sick of all these fucking midgets girls who turn into whales once they gain 20lbs.

>highest level of mma
>every champion besides mighty mouse is much taller than everyone else in their division
Hmm

welcome to Veeky Forums, read the sticky.

I like how the ref just let's him fall as if he wasn't knocked the fuck out.

>Being this short tempered

>le horseface girl
>le Veeky Forums pls like me girl

>this manlet rage

>5'6
>Going out with a 6' girl tomorrow

Not sure what I'm in for, but I figure it involves a lot of leg

that the bard from pathfinder books?

good luck man, be like rogan

The fundamentals of logistics

>tfw 6'5
Damn, I was so close. What do I do now that I'm a confirmed manlet?

if men under 6 are manlets what would women above 6 be? considering women above 6 foot are basically mutants

lel

female height doesn't really matter.

Normal sized human males are compatible with both tall and short women

Typical manlet insecurity having to talk about beating people up.

Smh famalam

>female height doesn't really matter.
It does only if you are not a filthy beta scavenger who get whatever pussy he can get.

I'm 6'0", ¿how fuck I am?

prepare to never be the tallest guy in the room but never the shortest

You know Veeky Forums you guys are all so ignorant... There are actual statistics on manlets in society... Allow me to present the findings of a Princeton paper titled: " Stature and Status"

"Height continues to be highly correlated with labor market success in developed countries. Figure 1 provides evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom that more highly skilled jobs attract taller workers."

"The relationship is striking: a 1-inch increase in height is associated on average with a 1.4–2.9 percent increase in weekly earnings and a 1.0–2.3 percent increase in average hourly earnings"

>manlets when will they ever EARN

"25th to the 75th percentile of the height distribution— an increase of 4 inches—is associated with an increase in earnings of 9.2 percent."

"In developing countries, the height premium in earnings is often attributed to the greater strength and better health that accompany height"

>Link to study for manlet education

princeton.edu/rpds/papers/Case_Paxson_Stature_and_Status_JPE.pdf

when will he learn?

Kek these fucking wetbacks thinking they are somehow close to being tall

well he cant exactly make "big" jokes to a fucking manlet can he bud.

checkem

Lol what a pussy. I bet he's a virgin.

christ what is with everyone who lifts saying shit like

>PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN
>NO PAIN NO GAIN

it doesn't fucking hurt you're just trying to make yourself sound hardcore

There are a ton of people out there that think technique doesn't matter as long as you can lift something. So yes, it does likely hurt.

High effort lifting can actually be pretty fucking painful, though it depends heavily on what you're doing.

it burns which i guess could be painful but it doesn't really hurt unless you're retarded

you could cut up your shins deadlifting but ur not even gonna feel it really

Im 5'10. Im literally crying in laughter at OPs pic

>tfw 16 and 6'1

Retarded?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

ill take "what are heavyweight champion boxers" for 800

press x to doubt

why do you have such short temper?
>oh