Is it dead? It's been 3 weeks and it still hasn't fully recovered yet even with consistent 24hr volume

Is it dead? It's been 3 weeks and it still hasn't fully recovered yet even with consistent 24hr volume

ETH, DASH, NEO and even XRP already back to their pre-Chinese meltdown prices, what the hell and charlie lee is busy autistfighting with roger ver on twitter instead of doing something about this

i don't think you understand son

> charlie lee is busy autistfighting with roger ver on twitter instead of doing something about this

this has always been the case. that chinkfuck has always openly supported BTC and thinks LTC is not worth a lot.

screenshot for comparison

mooning to 100$

It's definitely going back to $100 calm yo tits. Besides I just transferred all my LTC to BAT for the pump this week, then I'm switching back. Ride the gainz brah

because LTC is pushing efforts in development rather than shilling.
Look at ltc :
Lightning network
Atomic swaps
Colored coins
Modest fees

Get 84 Litecoin and tank me later. Silver is pretty useless as well yet people view it as valuable. What is more there is a limited number of LTC.

You have the chance right now to get in the 84 LTC club. You missed the 21BTC club. Will you now also miss the 84 LTC club?

why 84?

Da fuck are you on about

Only a maximum 1,000,000 people in the world will be able to get 21BTC. Prob even less, since the limit is 21,000,000. 21BTC right now is worth 94,500$. If you want to be part of 21 club you have to actually follow the "bought 100k meme."

LTC has a limit if 84 million. Same logic applies. You do the math. I am slowly working towards that 84 mark and then I'm never fucking selling.

I'm am also going to work slowly towards towards 1 BTC and never selling.

I also own 19 Monero. Which is around that maximum for 10 years. I might buy more.

the btc/ltc ratio has stayed between 0.012 and .013 the whole time. what is this faggot even talking about

it was 0.015 and 0.016 like less than a month ago

>0.012 and .013
0.003 normal no hupe price for this shitcoin

and a little before that, it was .012

whats your point? btc has made a steady progression to over 8x profits YTD while LTC has mirrored it to over 20x profits YTD

dead coin?

fuck you idiot read a historic chart .003 is near the lowest it's ever traded

this is such a shitty meme. only leddit fags should be buying this shitcoin

Its donzo, move it to BTC or ETH

It's called accumulation zone before the inevitable mid October breakout.

Charlie fucked up so bad on twatter, no one should invest in this shitcoin.

I agree he should stfu but crypto twitter is full of devs shitposting

so much exiting stuff will come until EOY

lightning
MAST
atomic swaps
colored coins
Apple iMessage pay/sendsupport through LoafWallet
Steam by end Oct
maybe amazon with BTC

fuckin bullish

This, will be massive

>Apple iMessage pay/sendsupport through LoafWallet