Is it a good time to buy btc ? after the korean ico ban i was waiting for it to dip around 3...

Is it a good time to buy btc ? after the korean ico ban i was waiting for it to dip around 3.8k but it bounced fast from the 4050$ low. now am not sure if i should enter or wait, any advice/info ?

Why would buying in anywhere after $100 value be worth it? If you didn't get in early, stop trying

Cost Average my m8
How much do you have? Put in a fix amount of fiat every week or every month. Don't try to beat the market. The trend is upward in the longrun, the best time to get in is always. Just don't put in everything at once. Take dips as profit.

am not looking for crazy profit margins , my crypto roll is around 45k$ so even a 10% gain potential within a year is more than enough

If you are planning to invest in some short term coin it's worth buying btc even when it's expensive. If you're going into btc as a long term investment and plan to keep it for months or even years I would wait, it will go down to 4k during october

>Buy at 4000
>Sell at 8000

>hurr durr why would you do that

where do you base your prediction ?

I bought in before it was even worth a cent but keep posting like everyone is an idiot

How much do you have Larper?

Buddy of mine started mining back in 2011 and i think made millions and keeps his BTC in cold storage. I feel like an idiot should have listened to him.

if you had a 50k$ roll for example how would you proceed?

all in on BTC if you are not dummy

Just by reading the charts. Btc is a coin that will literally always rise but with long dips of roughly two weeks

1k every week (best on Sunday to buy the Sunday dips) until it's all used up. Should be nice gains by next year. Also would proceed to lend the coins Poloniex.

Why, you want some?

No I just don't believe you.

I don't usually beg, but if you're not a larper and you feel generous today, you could help me to stay on track.

1GRMVFECiWjzgmV4jGgLXyHaRtamM6Y8z2

This board is absolute shit. Fucking nigger beggars

>1GRMVFECiWjzgmV4jGgLXyHaRtamM6Y8z2
what is this code?

I'm a complete newb, tnx

KYS

An account number to deposit coins into