Listen up you dum dums stating that ADA starting price was $0.0024

listen up you dum dums stating that ADA starting price was $0.0024

When do you think this 'presale' occured? Yesterday?
No, they finished distribution in 2016. You guys are literally retarded if you're going off of fiat price.

The true price of ADA at ICO was approximately 415-420 satoshis per token. If you think japanese ponzi gods invested 100 BTC in this shit in 2015, and would settle for less than 100 BTC today after waiting 2 years you're literally fucking stupid.

overvalued af on bittrex at 512 satosis. look at the fking ask volume

>30000 BTC

bid volume

>800 btc

Dont even know the deal with this shitcoin

Have to be mentally deficient to want to buy it.

this. /endthread

yea, you're a new trader. that doesn't mean shit. I can put a sell order at 1:1 ADA:BTC and skew that as well.

>Pajeet sets sell order for 0.1 BTC / ADA
>WOW such voume.

Hey OP don't try too hard to convince a board full of autistic retards with 0.01 BTC balances to look into ADA, they cannot fathom what value looks like.

Where are looking at? I'm seeing ~1000BTC bids and ~500000BTC!!! ask.

hahahahahahahah I guess you're right.
i invested more than 30% of my stack in this from 414-460 sats. w/e I expect this board to be filled with fucking cancer about ADA for the next few days / weeks until people learn how to fucking read, and by that, I mean one smart person posts a review about this coin and the retarded sheeps en masse read a short summary and realize this is undervalued as fuck

literally stupid, look, I have a 200,000 BTC ask wao look at the ask volume!!!!!!!

Will stick to my 400 neo and free gas thanks, cardano looks shit

Exactly that, let the kids have fun on their NEO and OMG trips till then.

their wallet being "so advanced"

yet its a fucking virus

Ok shill me on it user I am listening

I am creating a big OP soon enough, will be good until then try do some for yourself, all I can say is that ADA is not to be underestimated.

I tried can't put it together there is not much out there and what is either sounds way to complicated for me to understand or retarded as fuck

100% not going to make it.

shilling for shit coin

I'm pretty new to this, and haven't seen a new coin added to bittrex until ADA, is this just all the ICO buyers moving thier coins to the exchange?

Look man just take one thing from me.

Don't forget about ADA, check it every day or so, you don't have to buy any, just keep an eye on it.

People are FUDing the high MCAP which is fine, but when people wake up and smell the roses, don't be left behind.

I wont be the one sorry

>Total supply is 31,112,484,646 ADA

Maximum supply is 45,000,000,000 ADA

>Current price: $ 0,03

>Thats a current marketcap of $933,374,539.38 which would be even higher than OmiseGo.

>What is circulating supply

Nice 4D troll btw.

funny how its always the desperate poor fools that repeat this meme everywhere, when its those who are already too rich that dont want to waste time with low-vol low-cap shitcoins like this.

>implying regulatory control is satoshi's vision

I am neither desperate or poor. Aside from logical fallacies you're calling ADA a low cap? It's quite the opposite my man.

Reminder satoshi's vision is a cyberpunk pipe dream.

Regulations will always be a thing as long as government exist.

ADA has been co-opted by the NWO nobody buy its a trap

I already fucked myself when it got added buying in at 1200. Was only $50 so i don't really care all that much about the drop. But ill leave it there instead of cutting my losses.

listen to the man your shitcoin is named after