When the fuck did my ass get this fucking fat...

When the fuck did my ass get this fucking fat? This is goddamn disgusting and I'm ashamed as fuck of myself for letting myself get all nasty and cellulitey. Posting this openly as a wake up call to myself. I used to be hot. Now I'm soft. When did you realize you were a fat fuck (or skell) and what motivated you to get off your ass for the first time?

Yikes. I guess your time is now. Go get hot.

Your power point is my irl reaction

What is the true purpose of this thread? Pointless personal bashing.

can't tell if male or female, but either way that's a terrible ass, mate. Lay off the sweets and do some lifting.

guess it's time for a sex change OP

and for sake of thread, when I stepped on the scale and I was overweight for the first time. Didn't want it to get out of control

Shitty self esteem combined with seeing myself in a full length mirror for the first time in months.

That fat distribution and pelvis width is clearly female. Unless the male has a very bad hormonal imbalance through puberty and currently.

So I should be a man now, then? /grill

If female, i would totally destroy that ass

I just realized my hips and ass are darker than my legs....W.T.F.?

Help plox

gross you also have the ass of a female whatever did you do to yourself? Beer?

Granny fetishist pls go

oh my... I want to grab that ass with both hands!

jesus bro lay off the soy and donuts plus youve got fucked hips

If it was a dude posting this thread you would have told him to kill himself and read the sticky 3 times by now

>nobody realizes OP is a woman
It's like you desperately want to show everyone that Veeky Forums is full of underage fags

Do you faggots really think that's a dude? Have you never seen a woman's ass before? Jesus.

LONDON
ONDON
NDON
DON
ON
N

Is this a girl or a guy I cant tell damn whatever it is you are fucked when you get older better find a husband/wife asap

>lifting for girls

>Not wanting to lift dat ass

Get your diet under control.

Start lifting.

Read the fucking sticky.

Fucking Faggot

Who cares why you do it as long as YOU GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND LIFTTT!!!!

I'm gonna need to see this bent over for further inspection, I really just can't tell from the lighting. For science, of course.

ithn't Veeky Forums a gayboard? why would anyone here want to thee a woman's athh?

srsly OP, like 4 weeks of squats and glute exercises, a bit of core work, dieting and drinking lots of water and you'll look like a fucking goddess again in no time.

And sidenote, I'd still smash dat ass, and I'm not a bad looking guy to put it nicely :)

brehs...

I appreciate it, dude. I definitely need to drink more water and move more. Being sedentary is fucking me over. Maybe I'll buy a bike...

At least you are not a nigger.

or you could, you know, LIFT

imo biking isnt really good for maintaining the butt, which you honestly have god-tier genetics for with those hips, not to mention you dont wanna lose too much body fat (I'm willing to bet you're a 36-B or C cup?) cuz that'll just kill the perkiness to your breasts as well as suck away dem hips (unf). I'm tellin you, DEEP squats, leg curls, calf extensions, and lots of core work to burn those calories, NOT cardio. You'll thank me for it later :)

Tru.

I'm a black girl and this offends me

Then go back to Africa.

This isn't bad advice at all, but cardio should still be in there somewhere. Fat loss is still a goal for this person, and besides, cardiac health is a good thing.

>tfw theres probably a disgusting ape on this board who find that attractive
>he calls people irish

I never even left

>When did you realize you were a fat fuck and what motivated you to get off your ass for the first time?
when i weighed myself and saw that the number on the scale started with a 3 and realized that i would probably die from complications of obesity if i didn't do something about it

>and I'm not a bad looking guy to put it nicely :)

H I G H T E S T

well damn then post tits what are you waiting for

Get off the Internet created by non-niggers

lol no fuckin way. you're a lucky, LUCKY woman

pics? ahaha i got snapchat, i can snap back
Cody2Posh

Nah

>you honestly have god-tier genetics for with those hips
Holy shit this

Wtf op I would fuck you so bad if you where not so flabby

POST DEM BIG OL TITIIESSS!!!

How do fat people let themselves get bigger than this? Like. This is 10lbs max overweight. I just don't understand the denial you fat pieces of shit are in to get so fat in the first place.

People love sucking down sugary drinks and greasy food. They get addicted to it I think. Don't even think past the high of high calorie tasty goodness.

(OP) Yeah, I'm aiming to lose at least 10lbs. I'm 133 and literally the heaviest I've ever been. I'm way more comfortable at 113-120. According to BMI I'm totally within normal though, ha (I realize that BMI is bullshit, I recognize that I have a fat ass.)

>How do fat people let themselves get bigger than this? Like. This is 10lbs max overweight. I just don't understand the denial you fat pieces of shit are in to get so fat in the first place.

Projected the fat guy.

lol cuck

God damn.
I'd make that ass clap.
Just fuck my shit up senpai

Whoa this fucking thread
I really wish half the people on Veeky Forums would commit suicide

OP, I'm a 5'3/23/118 pounds. I used to weight around 127 a few months ago. Was super self conscious because of the cellulite on my legs. Just watching my caloric intake, cutting out sugar and snacks, and focusing on actual nutrition instead of whatever I felt like eating went a long way. (I am very active at my job, bike often, walk everywhere, lift sometimes) Exercising will definitely get you there faster and build strength. But diet has to change above all else. Bought myself a new bikini as a reward this week. It pays off. :)

I don't think that guy is unattractive desu

unflattering giant glasses and subpar skin at worst.

You guys aren't fooling me everyone knows no women actually lurk these boards. Almost had me though.

you want to see something sad? look at the post counter

61 posts, only 30 different IPs

it's a cuckfest up in here

2 posts per thread isn't that bad; I don't get it.

I would lick that asshole. Buy i have not been laid in 3 weeks.

It's really not desu
You should check out Commie Veeky Forums

>its an appeal to whores thread

Whatever happened to disregard women, acquire aesthetics?

You're right, we should all go and jerk off to Channing Tatum with you, bro

>Used to be hot
No, you were above average american maybe.

>mfw pic related is your above average northern mexican, aka regia.

Built the wall, pancho.

If you're a women then you literally have the perfect base. Your ass may look shitty right now because of cellulite, but here's the deal: Try to maintain the bodyfat level you have right now, but fill out the saggy cellulite skin by adding muscle mass on your glutes and legs. Do squats and once you have added enough volume in your lower body via muscle, you'll have a literal 10/10 ass.

>mfw no face when

you wish, pedro

>saw myself from behind for the first time today
>measured at 33-25-35 in (83-64-90 cm)
>tfw born the wrong gender for aesthetics

holy shit you look like a woman

Thats southern mexican they meztizo as fuck. Too much injun blood. Norteno ftw.

>differentiating your race
yeah no, juanon. you're the same.

Because american is a race right. Also im done ive got a party with castizas in an hour.

Sucks to be you OP. I started 6 months ago and I have a bigger and better ass than you.

>you used to be hot

Thats what happens when you think youre the shit and fall behind because you depend on your looks

enjoy cleaning toilets jorge night shift about to start

Nope. I do electrical for hydraulic assisted robots in a honeywell plant. Im only 25. Enjoy welfare brah.

Hwat did I just read

>tfw he looks a lot like my ex-boyfriend
>tfw my brain immediatley goes into sugar-mama mode and I want to hold him and love him

become trap pls

You're THAT easy huh

Im a guy and have a cuter butt lol.

That's where you sweep and snake toilets? How did you get clearance? Fake SSN?

Katie?

Oh, hai, Rachel.

damn you must be a beast to go with a man like that. dont post pics please

>Dating a obviously visible low test male.
If hes a beta im sure youre a catch.

Ah, highschool days.
He was an ultra beta.
Furry, brony, deviantart account, neckbeard, fedoras, you name it.
It started out as a pity date and then lasted a year and three months because every time id try and leave he would start cutting himself again.

Only girls get cellulite

Kek these fucking beaners fighting eachother thinking they are close to being fucking white

> high school days
>brony

just because you're a year removed from high school doesnt make you any less of a beast

A big ass is not a problem. The problem is that women that have big asses are often big in every other way. No straight man has ever called an ass "too big" on a woman with less than a 30 inch waist.

So this is an attention whore thread, right?

Swede here. When i see murkans think theyre not manlets I find it funny. Girls here are 5'11 on average.

At least you're not as bad as me, OP.

I'm rooting for ya, so don't give up! And try not to be too hard on yourself, you want to get fit with a healthy mindset, not a loathing, self-hating one. It'll only make you depressed and hold you back!

Good luck!

>CAPTCHA: milkshake

y u do dis?