I'm newfag (plz don't bash me) and I want to get Veeky Forums. While lurking, I saw many Veeky Forumsizens mention Zyzz...

I'm newfag (plz don't bash me) and I want to get Veeky Forums. While lurking, I saw many Veeky Forumsizens mention Zyzz. I decided I want to have the same aesthetics. Should I follow his advice or nah?

If by follow his aesthetics, you mean be maggot how, than yes, by all means, follow his advice.

>you mean be maggot how
Did you mean faggot?

Zyzz is dead, he died two years ago from a unknown heart condition.

Not OP but damn that was a terrible joke, man

I know, I read about it. Sounds awful and I mourn his family's loss. but he probably left his fit advice written down, right?

bump

Eat clen, tren hard

Tren hard anavar give up

That's good and all anons but could you be more specific?

Take steroids and do a brosplit.

Also incorporate going into saunas regularly, gotta get those skin gains

Nah brah I'm not taking steroids, I don't want to end up like that guy with gyno and penile cancer in Fight Club

Please don't do this depending on what you take you could die

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
But it all seriousness, there is no secret to achieving aesthetics.You just need to stay committed to diet and exercise for years.
Before you ask about diet and exercise, i suggest you READ THE FUCKING STICKY then come back and ask any questions you might have.

So you're telling me that everyone, every last one of you anons have started with what was written in the sticky?

Yep.

youre a fucking faggot

Aren't we all?

eat his diet and do his routine

I didn't know it was 2013